Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

supporting Her Turn by investing in HilCoin, so the blockchain can lift up all the millennials crushed under student loan debt bondage. trading Hillary Dab NFTs to pay for my back surgery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

I guess they're already the underdogs but is there like a legal way to make a bet they'll lose and what are the current odds looking like?

Yea predictit has markets for the house and senate. House is 83c republican and senate is 70c republican. 2024 presidency is still about 50/50 for some reason though, guess it's too far out.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

I guess they're already the underdogs but is there like a legal way to make a bet they'll lose and what are the current odds looking like?

Predict It, and the betting odds there are overwhelmingly favoring republicans right now unless you wanna bet that the dems will keep the house while losing the senate (truly wild bet to make imo) in which case you'd get a huge return if something that wildly stupid happens.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

red wave

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Dealer: bust to the republican candidate

Me, wearing ten gallon hat with bar floozies hanging off each shoulder: YEE HAW YEE HAW HAW *flips NFT tip into dealer's open palm as I swagger away*

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
i dont know dick about betting but could you make more money by wagering on things like a complete R sweep in both houses or something? meaning Ds lose every single race up for grabs

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Voting rights?.. What for?

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

not that i want to defend the hill but you should read the article. in spite of the headline it's incredibly anti-Hillary.

quote:

But eventually one would think Hillary, more than five years later, would show some class. Some humility. Some maturity. And not talk about it so often anymore.

Instead, here she is, a losing candidate reading a five-year-old victory speech. And in case you’re asking if any losing presidential candidate had done anything like this before, the answer is no.

Since the election, Hillary has blamed her loss on misogyny, sexism, voter ID laws, Bernie Sanders, former FBI Director James Comey and Matt Lauer, along with dozens of other factors. (She hasn’t blamed neglecting to campaign in Wisconsin or deciding "I'm With Her" was a grabby campaign slogan.)

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Nitevision posted:

Voting rights?.. What for?

:hmmyes: :whatfor:

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Iridium posted:

not that i want to defend the hill but you should read the article. in spite of the headline it's incredibly anti-Hillary.
Does it say that Hillary choking again would be howlingly funny

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1471195557406609409?s=20

loving lol. The dems might not even exist as a party after this.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Iridium posted:

Since the election, Hillary has blamed her loss on misogyny, sexism, voter ID laws, Bernie Sanders, former FBI Director James Comey and Matt Lauer, along with dozens of other factors. (She hasn’t blamed neglecting to campaign in Wisconsin or deciding "I'm With Her" was a grabby campaign slogan.)

wisconsin OR michigan, and you can probably count pennsylvania too

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Laterite posted:

i dont know dick about betting but could you make more money by wagering on things like a complete R sweep in both houses or something? meaning Ds lose every single race up for grabs

they will probably put up something like this for the house races

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7586/How-many-Senate-seats-will-the-GOP-control-after-the-midterms

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol

lmao that the president and democrat party leadership have no leverage over Manchin or any leverage they're willing to use

a completely cucked party

vote blue no matter who

Iridium posted:

literally, just one stupid motherfucker ask her the question, "why did you elevate trump to the front of the republican primary then"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nothus posted:

lmao at the ripple effect this would have since non-government college loans are linked to Fed interest rate benchmarks.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Nothus posted:

wow

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

81/20 on predictit lol https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/6892/Which-party-will-win-the-House-in-the-2022-election

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nothus posted:

"post-pandemic"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zegermans posted:

"post-pandemic"

back to work

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

zegermans posted:

"post-pandemic"

the “best” part is that despite non-stop media propaganda to that effect something like 2/3 of Americans are still concerned about catching COVID

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The democrat party will no longer exist in 2023

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

really queer Christmas posted:

The democrat party will no longer exist in 2023

oh of course it will, it will still be of immense value to capital to keep it rolling as an eternal minority party. it'll be just as useless as it is today, twice as whiny about getting votes, and will hold half the seats they presently manage. but their corporate donors can't let it die, that'd leave too much of a vacuum for something outside their control.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Iridium posted:

The Hill is very bad about that tbh, got me

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO9x0y5lqD0&t=6s

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

"post-pandemic"

Like I’ve said before we have vaccines, boosters, treatments, even pills for Covid. People even in liberal California continue walking around without masks like the old days despite new mask mandate and cases have not gone up significantly. Based on Omicron the virus seems to be getting weaker. In America we are now post-pandemic and the remaining people need to get vaccinated and get back in line. The government aid pigout is over.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Noob Saibot posted:

Like I’ve said before we have vaccines, boosters, treatments, even pills for Covid. People even in liberal California continue walking around without masks like the old days despite new mask mandate and cases have not gone up significantly. Based on Omicron the virus seems to be getting weaker. In America we are now post-pandemic and the remaining people need to get vaccinated and get back in line. The government aid pigout is over.

Lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Noob Saibot posted:

this is some dumb ole liberal bullshit

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Democrats must be destroyed

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/jimmy_ko...ingawful.com%2F

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/jessedoctor/status/1471219207857750020?s=21

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Noob Saibot posted:

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1471245562750066689?s=21

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

The Democrats must be destroyed

Dems did the Thanos finger snap to themselves.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Noob Saibot posted:

Source your quotes

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Finally tiring out the virus

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CongoJack posted:

Finally tiring out the virus

The Virus is trying to unlock a kill combo to unlock the next killstreak bonus

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

*nine hours later*

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/sta...ingawful.com%2F

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sleepy Joes and Dems are so so low energy they can't even do political basics like whipping the vote.

Instead people like Sinema have already learned there's no consequence for not supporting policy votes and also throwing wrench in the spokes.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

why would there be any consequence for her fulfilling the desires of establishment D strategists, she's doing important and necessary work and if she wouldn't do it they'd get someone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

welcome, brother