Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

papa horny michael posted:

What was the get out the vote stuff to Hispanic voters used for the Hillary campaign again? The cringe one

hillary clinton also talked about how she carries a bottle of hot sauce, some jalapenos, and chili flakes in her purse as some weird outreach thing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
in africa they call her sister hillary

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

The thread of prophecy is severed.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
One of Hillary's campaign promises was to declassify UFO information. It was extremely out of nowhere and didn't seem to have anything to do with anything

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

One of Hillary's campaign promises was to declassify UFO information. It was extremely out of nowhere and didn't seem to have anything to do with anything

The text leaks showed that was singularly due to Podesta iirc

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

fermun posted:

hillary clinton also talked about how she carries a bottle of hot sauce, some jalapenos, and chili flakes in her purse as some weird outreach thing

between that, Amy Klonuchar’s salad comb, and Pete’s cinnamon roll photo shoot, it kind of looks like democratic leadership and knowing how to eat food are opposing concepts.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lol this just raises more questions

oh wel

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

She stole our birthright

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol yea. when wikileaks leaked podesta's emails they contained messages between himself and tom delonge, corroborating delonge's claims that he was discussing UAP stuff with top level military people and insiders.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

fermun posted:

honestly if she’d just said that she carried around hot sauce because everywhere she goes restaurants only have really lovely hot sauce so she’s just bringing her own that she likes I would have respected her more.

she’d still be a major weirdo, but like obsessive microbrew weird and not focus-tested to hell weird.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I legitimately wish we had more politicians open about their innocuous but extremely bizarre preferences for like food and stuff.

like I’d love to see a senator reveal that he puts marshmallow crème on his hot dogs and then get super defensive about it.

or like it turning out that a governor has a Spotify playlist that’s almost exclusively nightcore covers of ska songs.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The fact that she can knock 'em back and drink people under the table is one of the more humanizing aspects she has and of course they chose to downplay that

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

christmas boots posted:

honestly if she’d just said that she carried around hot sauce because everywhere she goes restaurants only have really lovely hot sauce so she’s just bringing her own that she likes I would have respected her more.

my understanding is that she has been carrying hot sauce in her purse for decades. someone posted or tweeted an article from Little Rock times about it

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Which makes me Suddenly Remember that Bush, the teetotal recovered alcoholic, was marketed as "someone you'd like to have a beer with" lol

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

christmas boots posted:

I legitimately wish we had more politicians open about their innocuous but extremely bizarre preferences for like food and stuff.

like I’d love to see a senator reveal that he puts marshmallow crème on his hot dogs and then get super defensive about it.

or like it turning out that a governor has a Spotify playlist that’s almost exclusively nightcore covers of ska songs.

Not politician but commentator Jim Nantz likes his toast burnt to a crisp, and carries a photo around so at hotel breakfasts he can show exactly how burned it should be

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Nixon ate cottage cheese with ketchup

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

christmas boots posted:

she’d still be a major weirdo, but like obsessive microbrew weird and not focus-tested to hell weird.

it's an actual thing for her too, which makes it even funnier that she made it a weird focus-tested thing. there's some interviews with her in the 2000s about how she eats a couple hot peppers or eats something with hot sauce on it every day because she thinks that spicy foods boost your immune system. she turned an actual weirdo thing she does into a focus-tested pandering move and made it so that no one believes that she actually does it.

christmas boots posted:

dukakis was known to go door to door in his neighborhood on thanksgiving night and black friday asking everyone for their turkey carcasses, freezing them, and making turkey soup once or twice a month for the following year. he stopped doing this in 2019 because he got 28 on thanksgiving 2018 and was only able to use 20 of them over the next year.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

In the 2008 campaign Obama always had a cookie-cutter response to music questions about how he liked poo poo like frank sinatra, just casting the widest net possible.

The truth is he's a big chicago house music fan

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I'm pretty sure Hillary's hot sauce thing a reference to a Beyonce lyric she misinterpreted

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

christmas boots posted:

Michael Bloomberg drinks beer on the rocks (cubes made of ice)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

Michael Bloomberg drinks beer on the rocks (cubes made of ice)

See now that's hosed up. If he or his campaign tried to make that a fun quirky thing it would backfire because only a dumbass freak would do that. It's no wonder these assholes are scared of being honest. What if they lose votes they're entitled to?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1471240162868969485

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

not a bad throw, pretty good reflexes on gwb

imagine if that were biden up there

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Charles Ingalls posted:

not a bad throw, pretty good reflexes on gwb

The shoe guy actually survived and went on to better things IIRC. Nowadays, if someone tried that act with Biden they would probably liquidate the entire press in the room immediately

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Charles Ingalls posted:

He has a stutter! You can't expect him to dodge thrown objects!

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Feldegast42 posted:

The shoe guy actually survived and went on to better things IIRC. Nowadays, if someone tried that act with Biden they would probably liquidate the entire press in the room immediately

nah, some guy chucked shoes at abeula since then and instead of ducking them like chad dubya she wrung her hands weirdly and kinda half spun while making a goblin face

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

christmas boots posted:

Ah but have you considered that this might have cost her key restaurant-owner votes in battleground states? You can't just take a bold position like that as a responsible politician you know.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Charles Ingalls posted:

President Harris would level Iraq

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Ted Cruz is on the lam again

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I will never not love ++ HUMILIATION FOR LOSER CLEGG

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
2017 daily mail was world class

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Crush the Saboteurs

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The entirety of Theresa May's ministry was magical. I miss it.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Eric Trump having what appeared to be a Melania nude pin-up in his garage

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

zegermans posted:

Eric Trump having what appeared to be a Melania nude pin-up in his garage

lmaoooooo

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

christmas boots posted:

Tom Cotton's birthday cake fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

These hastily thrown together sets are always surreal.

Nothing will beat Eric Adams giving reporters a tour of his son's apartment and claiming it's his own