Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

not what i expected from seeing 50+ new posts in the Nintendo thread but lmfao

Nintendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:hmmyes:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
cant believe nintendo would do this to me

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Steps over chair Riker style* Please tell us what you've heard.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

i hve no idea but also the way you asked the question makes me think "he's tryin to tediously educate me about this game" so probably

to be fair dr. peterson DID draw some epic jungian gyres in his first book no one read, teach me to clean my room, and show me that it's okay for 70 year old men to get addicted to ketamine, all the while talking like kermit the frog pretending to be canadian. ALL gamers should give him a chance.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

[laughing hard as hell and shouting, spit flying everywhere] now let's cave that dude's head in with hammers!

death threats are not appropriate for this forum, op. reported.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

to be fair dr. peterson DID draw some epic jungian gyres in his first book no one read, teach me to clean my room, and show me that it's okay for 70 year old men to get addicted to ketamine, all the while talking like kermit the frog pretending to be canadian. ALL gamers should give him a chance.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

death threats are not appropriate for this forum, op. reported.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

i hve no idea but also the way you asked the question makes me think "he's tryin to tediously educate me about this game" so probably

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the messenger had really terrible writing. this wouldn't matter in a platformer except they kept shoving cutscenes in your face AND now their making a jrpg. heres hoping they can get a GOOD writer aka someone from microsoft, sony, or marvel.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao remembering the dude who wanted to make peace by asking if there’s any games tou could play with controller he could check out

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Lmfao remembering the dude who wanted to make peace by asking if there’s any games tou could play with controller he could check out

it was seriously unreal lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im not depraved enough to play a western indie jrpg except for obvious good ones like undertale and the penny arcade games

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

im not depraved enough to play a western indie jrpg except for obvious good ones like undertale and the penny arcade games

CrossCode is good

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

crosscode is cool bc its main reference point seems to be falcom games and not squaresoft or earthbound like every other indie wjrpg

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

CrossCode is fun. I need to beat it one of these days

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Tales of Woe posted:

crosscode is cool bc its main reference point seems to be falcom games and not squaresoft or earthbound like every other indie wjrpg

im making a jrpg but i think jrpgs are boring so im adding paper mario blocking and timed hits so its exciting, im very smart

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

elf help book posted:

im making a jrpg but i think jrpgs are boring so im adding paper mario blocking and timed hits so its exciting, im very smart

nice to meet you, tales of game’s’ chef boyardee

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

nice to meet you, tales of game’s’ chef boyardee

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

cross code is cool in theory but i actually don't like to play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i liked it and beat it