Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Sub-Actuality posted:

despite all my gloom, I am still just a rat playing Doom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

despite all my gloom, I am still just a rat playing Doom

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/Bethesda_UK/status/1471117852002471941

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

confused UK retailers seeing that ad and asking "where's the baby's bottom? where's the man wanking off? what are they selling me here, exactly?"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/ultrabrilliant/status/1471183427969986562?t=nwHp1PWPD0PRNcUMOFavbg&s=19

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

confused UK retailers seeing that ad and asking "where's the baby's bottom? where's the man wanking off? what are they selling me here, exactly?"

lol

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

LUKE: I'm not horny.
YODA: You will be... you will be.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I watched international man of mystery two weeks ago and it was so fun I showed someone spy who shagged me thinking it was almost as good and it’s definitely not lol.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I got the tude now posted:

I watched international man of mystery two weeks ago and it was so fun I showed someone spy who shagged me thinking it was almost as good and it’s definitely not lol.
I watched all three with bae last year and the first one is an absolute classic but we had to turn Spy Who Shagged Me off less than halfway through. Dreadful.

Goldmember is fun in a really stupid way though, I wouldn't call it good like the first one but there's a self loathing running through it that makes up for the bizarre lack of irony of 2

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
The first has some really good scenes that are surprisingly long for a comedy, the dr evil briefing scene is like ten minutes of quality jokes. The second is unbelievably mean spirited. Just vile characters outside of the amazing dr evil and pretty good Austin powers.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I watched all three with bae last year and the first one is an absolute classic but we had to turn Spy Who Shagged Me off less than halfway through. Dreadful.

Goldmember is fun in a really stupid way though, I wouldn't call it good like the first one but there's a self loathing running through it that makes up for the bizarre lack of irony of 2

* a bit too loudly* yeah and it was loving bullshit Vanessa was a fembot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All 3 of them kick rear end.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

This.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i saw 2 in a theater with my dad and he hated it. i specifically remember him using the phrase "it was all 'tits boob rear end crap'"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i saw the second one before the first one because a bunch of the girls in my class were going to see it in theaters. i don't remember almost anything about it. i don't think i've seen either the first or second since i was an actual teenager, though, i should go back and watch them at some point.

i saw part of the third one when one of my college roommates was watching it, howling with laughter next to his girlfriend who really obviously hated it. i had to leave because of how awkward it was and i don't think i could ever enjoy watching it after that.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The second is unbelievably mean spirited. Just vile characters outside of the amazing dr evil and pretty good Austin powers.

Fat Bastard is epic actually.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

In Training posted:

This

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

In Training posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kongming posted:

Fat Bastard is epic actually.

i want to believe this but he's just not enough.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

In Training posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

In Training posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/sega/status/1471517561153933323?s=21

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i want to believe this but he's just not enough.

You know when you go to an apartment building... and you smell the other people's cooking on each floor and you go What are they cooking? That, plus crap.
-- Fat Bastard describing the smell of his fart in a Japanese sauna

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004