Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

got the house to myself tonight, gonna load up some gateway tapes and lay on the floor for a while. cheers to any of you I see out there on the Astral plane (not sure what my form there looks like yet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Rickshaw posted:

Innner experience is an anathema to these idiots. They wouldn't think to disprove it because it exists in their blind spot, together with emotion, aesthetics, the sublime, etc. They'd just as soon try to disprove mighty mouse.

It just seems like one of those things where they could hook someone up to an MRI and play the sounds and visually inspect what it does to the brain at the very least though, right?
Like it would be an easy dunk to say "it's not doing anything different this is all bullshit" and yet https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C47&q=binaural+beats&btnG=

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Man I did the first gateway tape last night and there was definitely some weird sensations and experiences happening. Felt like my consciousness was at a starting line (my body) and kept trying to race away before the gun and quickly pulling back to the starting line is the only way I can think to describe it. I also have aphantasia and definitely got some flashes of imagery that were waaaaaay more vivid than anything I've seen except for psychadelic trips.

I put the 2nd one on but it was late and it got me relaxed as gently caress and I fell asleep and don't remember anything if anything did happen.

Slept like a goddamn rock last night.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
This all sounds so gd tempting lol

But also I don't want to become a CIA sleeper agent...

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

D-Pad posted:

Man I did the first gateway tape last night and there was definitely some weird sensations and experiences happening. Felt like my consciousness was at a starting line (my body) and kept trying to race away before the gun and quickly pulling back to the starting line is the only way I can think to describe it. I also have aphantasia and definitely got some flashes of imagery that were waaaaaay more vivid than anything I've seen except for psychadelic trips.

I put the 2nd one on but it was late and it got me relaxed as gently caress and I fell asleep and don't remember anything if anything did happen.

That's a good way of putting it and I felt the exact same thing with the first one (I wonder if he puts some of the good poo poo in the first tape to really get you hooked)
But it was definitely a sort of jolting/stuttering sensation like when you're falling on a roller coaster or something, just a brief feeling of vertigo

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

That's a good way of putting it and I felt the exact same thing with the first one (I wonder if he puts some of the good poo poo in the first tape to really get you hooked)
But it was definitely a sort of jolting/stuttering sensation like when you're falling on a roller coaster or something, just a brief feeling of vertigo

drat I'm glad somebody else confirmed having the same feeling it was weird af but also cool and I was mad the tape ended too soon.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

My dreams got very different and more vivid and specific post Hemi sync. Even after a break from the tapes it continued so it may be permanent lol. They're wild, spacey and vivid and different from the kind of dreams I had before. It's doing something

Also able to recall and remember them pretty easily

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

D-Pad posted:

i got woke up by some lil rear end in a top hat earthquake at like 4am and couldn't get back to sleep and i'm all jelly af

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

D-Pad posted:

drat I'm glad somebody else confirmed having the same feeling it was weird af but also cool and I was mad the tape ended too soon.

Well good news - I just did 1.6 (Free Flow/do your own thing) and it came back full loving force.
Focus 10 and then a kaleidoscope of colors oscillating and snippets of faces and rooms from odd angles, my body at one point seeming to pull itself up from where I was laying and constantly the sensation of starting to float and then the jolt as the image changes

I was in a terrible mood this morning so I desperately needed a reset and that did just the trick. I feel like I just spent a perfect hour laying under a tree on a serene spring day

The only trouble in my mind is that I can't yet think of a way to introduce this to my wife in a way that doesn't make it seem like I've joined a cult. She's a teacher - and the year has been incredibly lovely to her for a multitude of reasons. I think she could use some meditation like this but it is very new agey, especially coming from me who was a Dawkins Atheist when we met (and she was a devout now lapsed catholic)

Maybe I'll just spring it the next time she's feeling particularly down as a "may as well try it, what the hell - if nothing else it's a good 30 minute nap" sort of thing

skewetoo posted:

My dreams got very different and more vivid and specific post Hemi sync. Even after a break from the tapes it continued so it may be permanent lol. They're wild, spacey and vivid and different from the kind of dreams I had before. It's doing something

Also able to recall and remember them pretty easily

Same for me, or more just that I am remembering my dreams much more than I used to. More frequently.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pryor on Fire posted:

One dude getting the result he wanted to see is not undeniably something, it is in fact, the exact opposite of something, it is nothing.

At least we can all agree the twitter alien is completely full of poo poo now right? What was supposed to happen again?

lol u think u understand this thread but u dont

:sad:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

u have to open ur third eye 2 the p'nuttys mr pryor

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Barry Foster posted:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Barry Foster posted:

good news! We're all an op OP

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I told my partner that Gateway is basically just a guided meditation which went well, before I followed up with how I might mkultra myself and remote view some things I'm not supposed to and encounter entities that we wouldn't want being brought back home

that went well too cuz she's used to me talking about the CIA and epstein brain and aitee, in summary the best solution to introducing someone to TGE is to make sure they know your ping is fully cracked ahead of time

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

In my dream last night I had no joke an old guy wearing a united States Army uniform sit down beside me, look at me knowingly and go "I know what you're doing here we can talk about it or not" lmfao. I can not disclose what I was doing before he appeared

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

And no it wasn't lue :rolleyes:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

skewetoo posted:

And no it wasn't lue :rolleyes:

not cool enough for the VIP treatment yet, huh??

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

skewetoo posted:

In my dream last night I had no joke an old guy wearing a united States Army uniform sit down beside me, look at me knowingly and go "I know what you're doing here we can talk about it or not" lmfao. I can not disclose what I was doing before he appeared

lol :tinfoil:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

The only communication beams I receive while sleeping are from extended spaceship warranty scammers :(

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Pajaro505/status/1471880092276170771?t=ITcSjMQlhrVQ2O7k6-DXzw&s=19

Bored Grunt
Nov 8, 2009

It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain
For those doing the gateway experience.. am I ok playing it via my iphone and airpods or do I need to re-arrange some furniture so I can use my desktop with a dac/amp?

I vaguely recall seeing something about bluetooth not playing nice with flac files.. but I'm assuming that wouldn't be an issue for this.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bored Grunt posted:

For those doing the gateway experience.. am I ok playing it via my iphone and airpods or do I need to re-arrange some furniture so I can use my desktop with a dac/amp?

I vaguely recall seeing something about bluetooth not playing nice with flac files.. but I'm assuming that wouldn't be an issue for this.

I'm listening to it on my phone through some $5 VE Monks, I think whatever works as long as you put'em in the right ears

Also if this is the poo poo the CIA is holding out on us then conscript me into Uncle Sam's loving embrace

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

skewetoo posted:

lol amazing

Bilirubin posted:

good news! We're all an op OP

I fucken knew it was too good to be true

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Bored Grunt posted:

Doesn't matter as long as you're using earphones of some sort.

FLAC is a lossless format, whereas transmitting audio via Bluetooth requires that it be encoded, or packaged, into a compressed format, which does technically create some loss of fidelity but not enough to cause any issues with these; your iPhone and Airpods use the AAC codec which is one of the higher quality ones and for many people is indistinguishable from lossless, you're good to go.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Barry Foster posted:

While there were certainly terrible abuses committed in the past it has long been illegal for the CIA to conduct operations against America citizens, I assure you friend this is no op.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

you can only attain true astral enlightment with ogg vorbis

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Wheeee posted:

While there were certainly terrible abuses committed in the past it has long been illegal for the CIA to conduct operations against America citizens, I assure you friend this is no op.

whew, that's a load off my mind, i was real concerned about this but you cleared it right up

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Wheeee posted:

But Doctor, I am British! :smith:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Barry Foster posted:

But Doctor, I am British! :smith:

apologies, you're in an astral containment zone and will only be able to visit the queen

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Delta-Wye posted:

whew, that's a load off my mind, i was real concerned about this but you cleared it right up

No worries! It is all too understandable that people feel some degree of suspicion or distrust toward the intelligence community based on some unfortunate historical events and activities dating back to the cold war era, but today wthey operate in a law-abiding, conscientious manner which places respect for people at the forefront right alongside the need to protect national security!

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

skewetoo posted:

Well? Did you talk about it? What did he say?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Wheeee posted:

No worries! It is all too understandable that people feel some degree of suspicion or distrust toward the intelligence community based on some unfortunate historical events and activities dating back to the cold war era, but today wthey operate in a law-abiding, conscientious manner which places respect for people at the forefront right alongside the need to protect national security!

the thin black budget line o7

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Wheeee posted:

Hwhy shucks, mister, this CIA sure sounds swell
maybe I'll go look into joining this upstanding organization and do something for my country, which has given me so much

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/NetworkUfo/status/1471445056552947717

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

D-Pad posted:

Well? Did you talk about it? What did he say?

Lol hell no. Didn't talk about it and eventually scene shifted. He just sat there silently waiting to see if I was going to talk. Fat guy wearing the camo fatigues with that limp baseball style cap

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_R-RSPmYY

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

sitting normally, thank you!!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lue is relaying a coded message by sitting that way

u need the p'nti decoder

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

WEH posted:

sitting normally, thank you!!

A man of that age and alien association is getting routinely probed one way or another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the prostate was genetically engineered by the p'nuttys to eventually go haywire and kill all those who have refused to practice their crystal charging techniques