Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

friday before 2 weeks holidays!!!!!!

:hellyeah:

feels good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Inaugurating this glorious fri with a gregarious dump

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
Sipping an island drink!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

beer gas canister posted:

Inaugurating this glorious fri with a gregarious dump

Imma be doing that very shortly.

Hell yeah dump bro!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

epic random user posted:

Sipping an island drink!

Yeah we can see it in your av

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

epic random user posted:

Sipping an island drink!

for teh love of god change your loving avatar, don't bring that poo poo into the loving friday thread man goddamn

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

epic random user posted:

Sipping an island drink!

I honestly want you to stop your whole random thread posting gimmick because it loving sucks, dude. Like, not 'grinding this gimmick into the ground to make it better', 'am I a crazy person', etc. It just loving sucks. Knock it off dude.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the stream of consciousness thread making gimmick is tiresome but "sipping an island drink" is a friday tradition and i will not hear of it's absence

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Draw me like one of your French girls.

French me like one of your draw girls.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Been off most of the week because I have a stupid herniated disc in my back that fucks with me once in a while.

Laying on the couch has been pretty sweet though. Watching the four "B's" most of the week. Benny Hill, Bonanza and Beavis and Butthead.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the stream of consciousness thread making gimmick is tiresome but "sipping an island drink" is a friday tradition and i will not hear of it's absence

s i p p i n g a n i n l a n d d r i n k
i
p
p
i
n
g

a
n

i
n
l
a
n
d

d
r
i
n
k

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

wesleywillis posted:

Been off most of the week because I have a stupid herniated disc in my back that fucks with me once in a while.

Laying on the couch has been pretty sweet though. Watching the four "B's" most of the week. Benny Hill, Bonanza and Beavis and Butthead.

bullshit, nobody watches Bonanza

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Aardvark! posted:

I have several seasons on dvd.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

s i p p i n g a n i n l a n d d r i n k
i
p
p
i
n
g

a
n

i
n
l
a
n
d

d
r
i
n
k

inland drink is just beer but you can bet your rear end that i'm gonna be skulling piss as soon as i get home today

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My Friday plan got Friday canned :(

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

My Friday plan got Friday canned :(

wtf how

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

It's Friday and I'm feelin' fine

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Some clown hosed up an insertion job and didn't put in return envelopes. So now we have to hand stuff the same poo poo with a letter saying sorry and the machine is trash so everyone has to pitch in and do it by hand.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

Friday Fun Fact: there's a park in the city of Sheffield called the Ponderosa because all the little 60s children called it that so incessantly that the local council agreed to rename it

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I was planning on just pretending to work for half the day! :argh:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Saalkin posted:

Some clown hosed up an insertion job and didn't put in return envelopes. So now we have to hand stuff the same poo poo with a letter saying sorry and the machine is trash so everyone has to pitch in and do it by hand.

Ruh-roh! :staredog:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going to graceland

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

You should do an insertion job on that guy’s butthole!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It was a lady!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
got my booster shot yesterday so i took today off

:feelsgood:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

It was a lady!

Oh. Welp sorry them’s the breaks I guess. Sorry about your Friday :rip:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

numberoneposter posted:

im going to graceland

Memphis, Tennessee?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

did you hear about the doctor who tried to write a prescription with a thermometer? he said to the nurse "some rear end in a top hat must have my pen."

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

did you hear about the doctor who tried to write a prescription with a thermometer? he said to the nurse "some rear end in a top hat must have my pen."

Lol

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I just got back from the doctors and ive steadily gained 9lbs since my last visit! Friday!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I just got back from the doctors and ive steadily gained 9lbs since my last visit! Friday!!!
9 lbs in a week. impressive.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I have a ticket to an Unleash the Archers show tonight, and I'm like...eh... :ohdear:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Aardvark! posted:

i started watching it last christmas for the first time and am going to watch more this christmas

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
While I'm not an SA administrator or mod, I think its safe to say that trying to bring all the Friday posters into this thread is a HUGE mistake! It'll be worse than when they started doing testing for the first A-bomb!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Vietnamwees posted:

While I'm not an SA administrator or mod, I think its safe to say that trying to bring all the Friday posters into this thread is a HUGE mistake! It'll be worse than when they started doing testing for the first A-bomb!

no friday negativity in the friday thread please

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
time 2 watch more videos of people solving really hard sudoku puzzles with FACTS AND LOGIC!!!! while getting baked af

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

Actually, OP, I think you will find that you owe me big time.

drat cocoa you must be a really funny poster to make the mods so mad

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
This morning I got pumped full of profofol and ketamine and got my brain electrocuted to induce a seizure. 3rd day this week.

Fun Friday! At least I got to go home from the hospital after 5 days in a locked down ward so I'm really happy about that. And everyone was very nice. Although as I was leaving someone was like... dying or something. About 10+ doctors came in with med/defib carts and stretchers and stuff while alarms were going off in the hospital. I was just talking to the guy like 30 minutes earlier. I hope he made it. :(

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This morning I got pumped full of profofol and ketamine and got my brain electrocuted to induce a seizure. 3rd day this week.

Fun Friday! At least I got to go home from the hospital after 5 days in a locked down ward so I'm really happy about that. And everyone was very nice. Although as I was leaving someone was like... dying or something. About 10+ doctors came in with med/defib carts and stretchers and stuff while alarms were going off in the hospital. I was just talking to the guy like 30 minutes earlier. I hope he made it. :(

win OP, does ECT actually work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

drat cocoa you must be a really funny poster to make the mods so mad

mods are known to hate funny posters