Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
I wonder if the emotes are rolling out in batches? I ordered the day after the promotion started so my wife could get first dibs, and I haven't had a code turn up yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

How Wonderful! posted:

I wonder if the emotes are rolling out in batches? I ordered the day after the promotion started so my wife could get first dibs, and I haven't had a code turn up yet.

You didn't use the same account, did you? I think it was one per.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

Consummate Professional posted:

You didn't use the same account, did you? I think it was one per.

Different accounts, about 24 hours apart.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

In Gmail the email from GrubHub got filed under Promotions rather than Inbox so I had to looking for it, but it came in. :hellyeah:

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

https://twitter.com/FFXI_EN/status/1471842874614779908?t=3W8OqQAcARrpx6qclnZE8g&s=19

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
anyone that ordered after Thursday get their emote code?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Square really really wants you to play anything other than ffxiv right now

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

funkmeister posted:

anyone that ordered after Thursday get their emote code?

I ordered on Saturday and have not as of yet

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024?lang=en

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Square really really wants you to play anything other than ffxiv right now

All they gotta do is release FF6 pixel remaster

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I would die for the Loporrits

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
the pizza emote is so funny and feels 1 step removed from the WoL standing up from the couch and shouting "mcdonalds!!"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
At least pizza is canonical

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Pizza is canonically from Norvrandt, if the crafting system and cookbook are anything to go by.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I ordered during the awards, got free delivery and everything, and no code. What the gently caress.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Countblanc posted:

the pizza emote is so funny and feels 1 step removed from the WoL standing up from the couch and shouting "mcdonalds!!"

Verification Can emote

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

I ordered during the awards, got free delivery and everything, and no code. What the gently caress.

checked your spam folder?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I got my code. I'll never get through the queue to see it though

Nodosaur posted:

:hmmyes:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Nodosaur posted:

who wouldn't tbh

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

Nodosaur posted:

I want to see them meet the namazu. I want to see Puddingway bully an awful fish.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Mordiceius posted:

Both of the two post-MSQ dungeons are so loving insanely good. Holy poo poo.

I feel like the dungeons in EW are all incredible. Really knocking it out of the park.

I was a little nervous after the first time I ran the first dungeon blind, because there's kind of a lot going on there in the boss fights, but it ended up being the one I died on the most, whether that's because I got back in the groove or because it was actually the most complicated mechanically or whatever. I think they might be approaching the limit on how complex leveling dungeons should be though.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

They should make them more complex and harder

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

is there a better use for capped gemstones than just buying stacks of 99 of whichever leather is currently most expensive on the marketboard and reselling it?

unrelated: the trombone(?) in the radz-at-han night theme is truly perfect. get me a mount with that theme.

Valentin fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Dec 17, 2021

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Staggy posted:

I want to see them meet the namazu. I want to see Puddingway bully an awful fish.

It's very possible! There's a Labyrinthos sidequest about a gleaner accidentally bringing one in, and a researcher is very excited about it :allears:

So we know they're in the same place at the same time.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Valentin posted:

is there a better use for capped gemstones than just buying stacks of 99 of whichever leather is currently most expensive on the marketboard and reselling it?

If you have *every* EW zone at rank 3 for FATEs, you can buy tokens to obtain a mount and those tokens are, apparently, marketable.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

tbh i hope they put the pizza emote on the mogstation eventually because living in a city with no grubhub sucks for campaigns like this :sigh:

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Mix. posted:

tbh i hope they put the pizza emote on the mogstation eventually because living in a city with no grubhub sucks for campaigns like this :sigh:

This just makes me wonder how many people randomly had $15 of food they didn’t order left in front of their door during this promo.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Valentin posted:

If you wanna go hog wild on completionist/exclusive stuff, Edelina in Mor Dhona sells a unique mount and wings glam for 500 Bicolor Gemstone Vouchers, each of which costs 100 Gemstones. Both the mount and the wings can be traded/sold/etc.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

My town’s already carved up between Doordash and a local company. I had to pick up an order from IHOP to get the code, no delivery available.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Mix. posted:

These weird food promotions are cool and all but when can we get one that isn't NA or JP only.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

isk posted:

If you wanna go hog wild on completionist/exclusive stuff, Edelina in Mor Dhona sells a unique mount and wings glam for 500 Bicolor Gemstone Vouchers, each of which costs 100 Gemstones. Both the mount and the wings can be traded/sold/etc.

Looking forward to grinding out 3572 FATEs over the next two years.

Nephrite
Aug 18, 2006
Lipstick Apathy
Does anyone know if the instrumental version of the Endwalker theme (the upbeat one that plays when you summon your two best friends in Zone 6 and they tell the embodiment of despair to gently caress off) has a name?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

HPanda posted:

This just makes me wonder how many people randomly had $15 of food they didn’t order left in front of their door during this promo.

There were reports of people ordering grubhub that explicitly said "don't make this food" that i am guessing were non-NA folks lol

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

/pizza is an individual character emote so rip if you have alts, you need to choose a favorite child.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

There were reports of people ordering grubhub that explicitly said "don't make this food" that i am guessing were non-NA folks lol

you can only redeem the code on NA squeenix accounts though so...

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You can eat pizza while in the TV. emote of the year.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
I thought the pizza emote would be account-wide and I'm crushed that it's for one character only

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Is there a hamsa mount and if so, how do you get it

Dodo is close but not quite

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Xarbala posted:

Is there a hamsa mount and if so, how do you get it

Dodo is close but not quite

You'll almost certainly have to wait for the elephant beast tribes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Nephrite posted:

Does anyone know if the instrumental version of the Endwalker theme (the upbeat one that plays when you summon your two best friends in Zone 6 and they tell the embodiment of despair to gently caress off) has a name?

Or a file name to look for with ffxiv explorer, that'd be legit