Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I've waited a long time for this moment and murata fuckin delivered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God :lol:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
lol

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

What are they doin- *looks closer* Oh Genos you sweet precious boy.

I also like that King was going to buy time and start begging if he had to.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
The new twist is now that, King, too, is the last person to be convinced that he is the world's most powerful superhero and he still wants absolutely nothing to do with any of it

Still standing paralyzed in the face of overwhelming opposition, this time because he fears unleashing The Power Man Was Never Meant to Have

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
That was good, but I'm really bummed we're not going to see a couple of my favorite King moments from the webcomic:

But I am still holding out for this one, somehow:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I wonder if being strong enough to be mistaken for one of King's attacks is going to be a consistent unit of measurement for future characters' power.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Supersonic Shine posted:

I wonder if being strong enough to be mistaken for one of King's attacks is going to be a consistent unit of measurement for future characters' power.

Lol, I can see it now - an underrated B rank hero kills a tough Demon level threat, but King is around so everyone thanks King instead. The hero pauses for a moment before deciding that King must indeed have like, lent him strength, or killed the monster so quickly he didn't even notice.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Super Rad posted:

Lol, I can see it now - an underrated B rank hero kills a tough Demon level threat, but King is around so everyone thanks King instead. The hero pauses for a moment before deciding that King must indeed have like, lent him strength, or killed the monster so quickly he didn't even notice.

Pretty sure that’s Caped Baldy’s Schtick.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-punch-man-chapter-151/chapter/23651?action=read

The God of Comics has descended, and the poo poo just blew burned the gently caress up

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Wow the official translation on that chapter is just kind of... bad. It feels rare that the unofficial one has so much more impact and clarity in its dialogue.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Bonus chapter?!?!?!

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/OnSpJ6g/1/1/

Edit: lmao that was cute

Edit2: I'm King getting splashed by Watchdog Man in the hot spring page

pik_d fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Dec 15, 2021

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
More like Machio family reunion

Prowler
May 24, 2004

A tooooooooooooooon of restraint in that last page on the women's side.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
He got to draw Flashy Flash like a sexy model, that probably helped Murata restrain himself

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Tanktop Master's bathing suit is tanktop-tier

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Sindai posted:

Tanktop Master's bathing suit is tanktop-tier

Tank Top’s suit is master class, but I’m fond of Genos’ “Rust Proof”

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Prowler posted:

A tooooooooooooooon of restraint in that last page on the women's side.

The amount of horny would never be able to fit on a single page for a proper hot springs spread so everyone had to be chibi style

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Murata winding up a Serious Punch but then thinking better of it... phew.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

He is absolutely going to draw a real hotsprings 9 page pull out poster

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

New chapter RAWs: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/3269754496654874704

Edit: I am surprised Murata was able to fit that many egos that big one one page :eyepop:

pik_d fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Dec 18, 2021

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
that last panel 👀

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

The fireworks factory tour just keeps getting better and better.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

I never imagined that there was a bigger fireworks factory after the first fireworks factory

Also that's totally evil natural water assimilating the ocean isn't it?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Translation up: https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/V4PxXZb/1/1/

Edit: Flashy Flash actually fuckin owns to not instantly be paste

pik_d fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Dec 18, 2021

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
i did not expect the ultimate gay room within the fireworks factory. this is the best thing ever :3:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

1. Saitama is a bro
2. gonna need a bigger factory.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Bro, that's actually extremely impressive from Flashy Flash that he's able to keep up.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Could Flashy Flash also be worthy of drawing the Sun Blade?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Gologle posted:

Bro, that's actually extremely impressive from Flashy Flash that he's able to keep up.

And without his sword!

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I thought that too but thinking back to his fight with the monster ninjas, Flashy Flash is really loving fast

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Reiche posted:

I thought that too but thinking back to his fight with the monster ninjas, Flashy Flash is really loving fast

Counting this update we've only had 3 occasions where Flashy Flash was anything less than perfectly efficient:

That big tentacle monster that started thrashing around after he cut all of its eyes before Tatsumaki showed up
Attempting to execute Saitama
Launching the first strike on Garou.

The ninja fight only took as long as it did because he needed them lined up for one slash.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Garou has a firm grasp of what's most important in a death match: naming your badass new moves.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Yeah if Flashy Flash is even surviving hits from Mega Sperm and Garou then he's tiers above basically every other S rank but Tatsumaki. And I guess Blast.

Speed has always been the most OP superpower but him taking hits is the most impressive part.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Loved the pan down to God's mural when Garou was naming his God slaying fist. Will he get to punch God?!?!

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Yeah if Flashy Flash is even surviving hits from Mega Sperm and Garou then he's tiers above basically every other S rank but Tatsumaki. And I guess Blast.

Speed has always been the most OP superpower but him taking hits is the most impressive part.

And King, but that goes without saying.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Yeah his rank of 13 looks like a really poor valuation right now.

Just gotta laugh that Darkshine got out-tanked by a speedster

pik_d fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Dec 18, 2021

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Speed of Sound Sonic is punching the air rn

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Garou ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

pik_d posted:

Yeah his rank of 13 looks like a really poor valuation right now.

Just gotta laugh that Darkshine got out-tanked by a speedster

Rank isn't just power. It's also reliability (except for Blast). It's why King is so low. Flash is strong, but he's also liable to gently caress off and do his own thing instead of what the Hero Agency is asking for.