Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Posting on the pandemic page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

bowser posted:

https://twitter.com/josephbrassey/status/1472105413109637120?s=21

While I agree with the point he's making I can't help but feel a lot of libs were happy to mock unvaccinated people getting the virus and now that they're catching the 'cron at their fully vaxxed suck and gently caress parties they're insisting that they're not owned.

It's almost like if you take a needless risk during a pandemic you're loving dumb as poo poo for having taken the needless risk, regardless of your social or political affliations.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

LGD posted:

that's really underselling the perversity of the official messaging

https://twitter.com/WalkerBragman/status/1472292258808582156?s=20

that’s the most ghoulish thing I’ve ever read

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

listen up kiddo, if you don't put your stuffed animals away before snack-time, you're looking at a winter of severe illness and death

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Jesus Christ the president of the United States just told all immunocompromised people that they are going to suffer and die. what the gently caress.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

bowser posted:

https://twitter.com/josephbrassey/status/1472105413109637120?s=21

While I agree with the point he's making I can't help but feel a lot of libs were happy to mock unvaccinated people getting the virus and now that they're catching the 'cron at their fully vaxxed suck and gently caress parties they're insisting that they're not owned.

And how.

I won't go back to normal until Google Butt doesn't have to wear his respirator any more. So never. Guess I'll have to enjoy the normal I make in the meantime until there's no food on the shelves.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

you didn't put your snack-time dish back onto the kitchen counter, i cannot believe this, the hospitals are overwhelmed because of your selfish actions

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
hey 16 year olds who recognize the severity of the pandemic but can’t get vaccinated because your parents are stubborn and conspiracy addled: you are going to die this winter and we don’t care lmao -president Biden

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stereotype posted:

that’s the most ghoulish thing I’ve ever read
just gonna go ahead and pretend unvaccinated people don't exist in my happy capitalist paradise

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Stereotype posted:

Jesus Christ the president of the United States just told all immunocompromised people that they are going to suffer and die. what the gently caress.

dont forget those 0-4year olds

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

why are you trying to put a mask on before we go for our walk? you need to get vaccinated, you selfish fool, expect nothing but severe illness and death

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Stereotype posted:

Vote Blue No Matter Who!

Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo
Elastomeric plus open carry is viable in most of the US and sends real gently caress off vibes but I just loaded up these guns with all the shots I'll ever need 💪💉

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

AppleNippleBOB posted:

and the 12-16 (18?) year olds who cant get boosted

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Stereotype posted:

hey 16 year olds who recognize the severity of the pandemic but can’t get vaccinated because your parents are stubborn and conspiracy addled: you are going to die this winter and we don’t care lmao -president Biden

holy poo poo, i hadn't ever considered this scenario (*and there is def a non-zero number of times this has happened)

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
If they stop reporting infection numbers, I think we are well and truly hosed.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

aww little baby, you don't want to do bath time right now? you're the reason this pandemic continues, expect serious illness and death

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

AppleNippleBOB posted:

well maybe they should get vaccinated if they don’t want to suffocate on their own lungs in an overcrowded hospital. we can’t worry about them because we have to take care of the vaccinated people, and they need to go to brunch.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Wang Commander posted:

Elastomeric plus open carry is viable in most of the US and sends real gently caress off vibes

:hmmyes: :911:

unironically, I concealed carry almost everywhere now

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
our public policy is so bad it's like we're being steered by a geriatric dude with alzheimer's

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Wang Commander posted:

Elastomeric plus open carry is viable in most of the US and sends real gently caress off vibes but I just loaded up these guns with all the shots I'll ever need 💪💉
lol ppe on a whole new level

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

https://twitter.com/rid1tweets/status/1472259389054717955?s=20

happy to report COVID will be over in America on April 21st, 2022 at which point we can close down the thread and maybe have goon meets at Applebees across the country

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

AppleNippleBOB posted:

holy poo poo, i hadn't ever considered this scenario (*and there is def a non-zero number of times this has happened)

There was an article last spring about teenagers running underground secret vaccination orgs for the kids with psycho parents.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Stereotype posted:

this is not a fair portrayal of what happened, they also told liberals they were being very good and have earned another 20 brownie points for being such good covid citizens

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

AppleNippleBOB posted:

:hmmyes: :911:

unironically, I concealed carry almost everywhere now

Unironically good for you.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Crazyweasel posted:

happy to report COVID will be over in America on April 21st, 2022 at which point we can close down the thread and maybe have goon meets and Applebees across the country

Oh thank goodness! I can't wait for the suck n gently caress parties!

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

Wang Commander posted:

o7

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Crazyweasel posted:

happy to report COVID will be over in America on April 21st, 2022 at which point we can close down the thread and maybe have goon meets at Applebees across the country

that's fine and all but has omicron gotten to the US yet? looks like that line got really tall really fast?

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Dolphin posted:

our public policy is so bad it's like we're being steered by a geriatric dude with alzheimer's

Biden isn’t steering.
Trump was what bad leadership looked like. Biden is what no leadership looks like.
Complete abdication and total surrender.

Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Biden isn’t steering.
Trump was what bad leadership looked like. Biden is what no leadership looks like.
Complete abdication and total surrender.

1/6 succeeding probably would've saved lives

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
without any strategy at all to protect people who legitimately can’t get vaccinated, a real thing that can happen for a while plethora of reasons, the Biden administration is consciously and deliberately allowing them to die. that is monstrous. the Biden administration is murdering people. not just anti-vax fanatics, there are tens of millions of disabled people or people with cancer or children or people in abusive home situations who are being condemned to death. we are going to look back at this as a genocide.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

ahhhhh, just finished reading the last 50 pages

lol we're hosed

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

:unsmigghh:

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They all deserve COVID for unleashing this onto the world a few days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04v-SdKeEpE

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

gently caress them kids - joe r biden

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
replace unvaccinated with a legitimate reason someone can’t get vaccinated.

“for cancer patients: you are looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourself, your family, and the hospitals you will soon overwhelm”

loving JESUS CHRIST.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Wang Commander posted:

one-time fee
Sep 29, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

You know what I'm really hating right now?

Commercials depicting customers maskless while the workers wear masks.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

D&D is back to arguing that covid is droplets and not airborne so uh, saved you a click there. Peak weekend brunch hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

U-DO Burger posted:

ahhhhh, just finished reading the last 50 pages

lol we're hosed

:getin: