Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Finally, the cryptocurrency obsession and investment bubble did something good for a change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Hey for a Johnson person who wants to boost is there a recommendation to tell them?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Twigand Berries posted:

Hey for a Johnson person who wants to boost is there a recommendation to tell them?

"I have AIDS"

Or I guess another autoimmune disease

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ty goons

we all doomposted and warned those we cared about the darkness. some listened, some didn't, some were at brunch. i'm going into the dark having wrestled my demons and i hope we can do what we can to help each other out. to all the libs i say "lol. lmao"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Twigand Berries posted:

moderna

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1472356411128565763 gurl u didn't do anything wrong it's ok to be posi

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

:eyepop:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Twigand Berries posted:

Don't ever go outside or breath the same air as another person as long as you live.

(Moderna > Pfizer)

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Wang Commander posted:

1/6 succeeding probably would've saved lives

From COVID, yes. Overall, no.
A few pages back now, but yeah, like, I'm under no illusions what fate awaits me and people like me in 2024.
I'm Jewish. Historically when fascists have seized power from a failed republic, it has not been a fun time for my people.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

WrasslorMonkey posted:

as long as you live.

I have good news on that front!

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Twigand Berries posted:

"I'm taking Humira for my psoriasis. Yeah, it's quite well controlled, 40mg pens every other week, gimme shot pls"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Pryor on Fire posted:

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1472356411128565763 gurl u didn't do anything wrong it's ok to be posi

It's not a moral failure, dumbshit, it's a failure of basic safety during a loving pandemic, because they did something entirely unnecessary to get it in the first place. If you really want to suck and gently caress so badly, at least go out of doors wearing a loving respirator and get your food and alcohol door delivered, capisce?

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
For children under 5, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm. So, our message to every American is clear.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Twigand Berries posted:

Moderna won the Max Titers constant for the 2nd shot.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

i understand the fallout raiders now. just crack pinged out of their loving minds

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
https://twitter.com/fitterhappieraj/status/1472352732015120384?s=21
What if mice spread disease? It may be sooner than you think

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Thank you all I will tell them they have AIDS and should boost Moderna through the door of their house

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
we should've figured out a way to kill mice and rats in cities by now

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Judakel posted:

i'm sorry it's not that easy to kill brunch brains and red hats without someone noticing /sarcasm

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
So speaking of our Massacre of the Innocents; has any world leader in history - not fiction and mythology, actual history - ever ordered the murder and maiming of all toddlers and infants in their domain, or is Biden unique? Like genocide and eugenics are targeted on racial, religious, or ableist grounds; this is just indiscriminate 'anyone under the age of 5 must be maimed or killed.'

Maybe it's a King Arthur situation and Biden is trying to kill his Mordred.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Judakel posted:

since the last times rodents vectored a global pandemic went really well for the human race.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

yes but does it kill the mice

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Judakel posted:

Isn't there a city in Canada... is it Toronto? That did? Like I seem to recall having read as trivia once that there is one city on the planet where aggressive action by humans have basically wiped out rats.

navigation
Sep 30, 2009
i would like the covid to stop now please

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Isn't there a city in Canada... is it Toronto? That did? Like I seem to recall having read as trivia once that there is one city on the planet where aggressive action by humans have basically wiped out rats.

In NYC it's rat heaven mainly because due to the lack of alleyways and proper trash storage.

On Sunday there are massive mountains of black trash bags left on the sidewalks.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

alberta

edit: lmfao

quote:

In 2004 someone released 38 rats in Calgary. By the time the rat control officers arrived, most of them were dead. The local residents had formed a posse and killed them with brooms, 2x4s, and shovels. If the authorities had caught the culprit, he could have faced a $190,000 fine (38 x $5000)—assuming his neighbors didn’t get to him with brooms, 2x4s, and shovels first. Albertans don’t want rats.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Stalingrad.

Edit: For a while.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

zone posted:

i'm sorry it's not that easy to kill brunch brains and red hats without someone noticing /sarcasm

This post is disgusting and you should be loving ashamed of yourself.
Rats are not only cute, but have demonstrated empathy for one-another and gone out of their way to aid rats that were in danger, at no benefit to themselves, in laboratory experiments. It is absolutely disgusting that you would compare rats to liberals, let alone to fascists.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

i skipped 3k posts, what did i miss besides joe 'kill them all' biden giving up even more?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
there are trained dogs that hunt rats in nyc.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Bullfrog posted:

alberta

edit: lmfao

Imagine if they reacted to an airborne blend of parkinsons and HIV the way they do rats, lol.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Any anecdotes here of the side effects people getting on their 4th mRNA shot? Similar to 2nd, 3rd, etc?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I bet it's the whiskers. No air flowing from below.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

I don't talk to my partner much about covid anymore. She never watches the news. Everyone around her pretends it's over, so she's just sort of in the dark. She believes the things I say but she just gets extremely anxious and really no good comes from it. But I figured I'd give her an update on Omicron. Just presented what facts we have so far and some of the predictions (left the predictions pretty vague and simple though, you know, poo poo will be bad lol). Turns out directly after our conversation she called into her work and quit on the spot lmao. That was not at all my intention but her job was absolutely bullshit safety wise for sure. Since this is the first day of my longass vacation, I've decided im just going to shelf this one and worry about money when I go back to the capitalist hellhole in January. gently caress it, see yall in hell lol

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Crazypoops posted:

that special is when I realized all of my favorite comedians were just having mental breakdowns on stage and I couldn't stop laughing

A big part of why Inside is so great is because the first few scenes are him just doing some funny jokes he thought of to keep busy while all this COVID stuff blows over and by the end he’s mostly singing about going insane.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Toronto is infested by raccoons last I checked

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Thoguh posted:

okay bow do my kid that can’t get vaccinated. Then do immunocompromised people.

https://twitter.com/presssec/status/1472290556055277574?s=21

Lol, I mean there’s not much else he can do because red states/chuds will never go along with whatever he tries to implement. There’s no more convincing people, those who want a booster or to give a shot to their kids have done so.

You can’t convince garbage people to care about their neighbors or communities so the best thing to do is stop caring for these people too. No more vents or beds for those unvaccinated.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thesaurus posted:

Any anecdotes here of the side effects people getting on their 4th mRNA shot? Similar to 2nd, 3rd, etc?

I did the 4th shot speed run this morning around 930 (Moderna "shot 2" lol).

First Moderna shot (my actual 3rd shot) had me barfing by the evening and the whole flu-like feeling.

Nothing so far besides localized site injection soreness.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Why Am I So Tired posted:

Love how we're still sending people looking to see if they're COVID positive into small, unventilated, indoor pharmacies.
Love how we're still sending people looking to get vaccinated into small. unventilated, indoor pharmacies.
Love how we're still sending people who need medication into small, unventilated, indoor pharmacies.

I waited 50 mins to get a booster in a big building with only an open door on one end for ventilation with like 200+ other people inside today. Now I get to have massive anxiety for weeks on end hoping my Aura was sufficiently sealed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Clocks posted:

i burst out laughing out loud at how ridiculous this is.

like yeah i think people who HAD the option to get vaxxed and didn't kinda suck, but that messaging doesn't help at all for the 0-4, immunocompromised, etc and even then only like 17% of the US is boosted and we know how well double-vaxx works with omicron. and when hospitals are full it doesn't matter that you did everything right if some rear end in a top hat crashes into you and the hospitals are too full to do life saving surgery on you. just lmao
yeah lol
i wonder if they'll try to spin this poo poo on all the sunday morning talkshows