Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

Do you and your SO have inside jokes?

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
im the cartoon horse daughter

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I wasn't expecting crossover between "Reddit guys who think they're dating a cartoon character" and "Reddit guys who think it's really funny to 'prank' loved ones who hate it," but in retrospect, I'm not surprised.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

I'm guessing posting things like "you don't have a child with a pillow, seek help" is an instant ban, but is there any incredulity or reality checking in that sub?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

It's wild that they don't even try to hide that they're paedophiles.

Also are these little stories taking place in their heads? Or is that dude like, waking up and literally saying to his printed out jpeg of an anime that's laying on their pillow, "oh underage child-chan, you've woken me up with your laughing!" Then getting up to put their imaginary daughter back to bed?

I just can't wrap my mind around this poo poo!

Also I just re-read the sleeping story and noticed that particular one isn't an anime child, but a cartoon pony.

edit: never mind I've found the answer, they're literally doing this stuff with their pillows or w/e

Absolutely bonkers. I don't even want to know how old these dudes are.

Panic! At The Tesco fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Dec 21, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Holy poo poo that meat looks nasty

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I've been feeling like a loser for not being able to secure a second job or a single 6 figure job before our second child is born, like really down on myself, but now I realize I'm very cool and successful.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

At least that dude is using protection, can you imagine the abomination he would create if his underage anime pillow got pregnant?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Brawnfire posted:

Holy poo poo that meat looks nasty

What do they do with the second plate of terrible meat!? Do they just bin it? Or do they smear it all over the pillows face while saying, "nomnomnomnom"?

Every inch deeper I dig into this phenomenon only brings more and more questions.

Spinal Pap
Jun 24, 2007

uh-
So does he finish his body pillows steak and wine by himself? Throw it out? ???

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"it's origin is an open secret on discord" means he absolutely never shuts the gently caress up about it, guaranteed

I do feel it's appropriate that most of their pillows have a perpetual :stonk: face though

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Hobo Clown posted:

At least that dude is using protection, can you imagine the abomination he would create if his underage anime pillow got pregnant?

Speaking of pregnancy...

This plan makes no sense, all the people who "resemble your waifu" are in middle school

Why does every anime fan write like this?

E: Bonus

:smith: this guy almost had a revelation but the sub just dragged him further in, Jesus Christ

Cognac McCarthy fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Dec 21, 2021

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
sorry but goons pretending that it's surprising people are Way Too Interested In lucky star when ADTRW was the patient zero for spreading that poo poo across the internet.... Hilarious. these kids were likely still in diapers when we unleashed that flood upon the world.

i mean 4chan helped but that almost makes me more correct.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

sorry but goons pretending that it's surprising people are Way Too Interested In lucky star when ADTRW was the patient zero for spreading that poo poo across the internet.... Hilarious. these kids were likely still in diapers when we unleashed that flood upon the world.

some of us have very smartly avoided ever looking at ADTRW or 4chan

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

This is my parental nightmare.

Of note: her body pillow is just a regular body pillow, not one with a character on it.

She only posted for a couple months and hasn't recently, so hopefully she found some help (not from the family church) before she got too deep into this.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

wa27 posted:

:same:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Uh well it WASN'T but only out of ignorance, love to cultivate new terrors

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Parents, just note that none of these people have hobbies and activities that involve other people and you can see your path to security

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Open up the relationship, obviously

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

wa27 posted:

Of note: her body pillow is just a regular body pillow, not one with a character on it.

She only posted for a couple months and hasn't recently, so hopefully she found some help (not from the family church) before she got too deep into this.

Either this is a troll or this kid is the densest motherpillowfucker not on the periodic table.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
These people are loving degenerates and should be isolated. They absolutely will harm someone or society at some point.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

ADTRW is a containment zone to keep that filth off of the rest of the forums.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

At least one person became self aware and pulled themselves back from the abyss

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CBD Corndog posted:

At least one person became self aware and pulled themselves back from the abyss

:unsmith:

Someone is saved from certain ruin.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lmao at the idea of relapsing on body pillows

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Ending up down and out

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

legit proud of that guy because it seems like most of these mentalists never grow out of it

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
These people are so loving broken. I couldn't imagine being their parents. As someone else mentioned, this would be a worst case scenario nightmare.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Yeah, this upsets me on a really primal level

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Pennywise the Frown posted:

ADTRW is a containment zone to keep that filth off of the rest of the forums.

people say the same poo poo about GBS, in GBS.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Doing AITA about a fake relationship with a fictional being

I guess people really will just make up drama in their lives no loving matter what, even if nobody else is in said life

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Brawnfire posted:

I guess people really will just make up drama in their lives no loving matter what, even if nobody else is in said life

I think it's less this and more playing out what media has told them relationships are like

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

people say the same poo poo about GBS, in GBS.

I accept that.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

wa27 posted:

Hopefully that poster went to live with her mom but the crazy religious dad who thinks she's possessed by satan could have equally sent her to one of those live-in christian prison schools like they send their gay kids to :smith:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

dammit!! we could have ended on a positive note!! pull up! pull uppp

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Pennywise the Frown posted:

These people are so loving broken. I couldn't imagine being their parents. As someone else mentioned, this would be a worst case scenario nightmare.

You don't end up this hosed up without your parents help lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Reddit: I'm not ready to have advent children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

having kids sounds like hard work I'm just gonna get some small cushions and draw smiley faces on them