Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

carnage? isn't that the bad guy from the venom movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Why wouldn't you test the most powerful man on earth every day?

Joe Manchin or Comrade Xi?

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

SKULL.GIF posted:

One customer said he was looking forward to catching it and finally being done with the pandemic

WHO TOLD THESE loving MORONS THAT CATCHING IT MAKES YOU IMMUNE FOREVER?

HOW DO THEY THINK THE loving VACCINES WORK?

I'VE HEARD THIS WAY TOO MANY loving TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

:same:

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

WarEternal posted:

A middle school understanding of the history of the Small Pox vaccine.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

WarEternal posted:

it’s called nautral immunity

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Atrocious Joe posted:

Biden specifically said that no one saw this coming 4 weeks ago, and I think 4 weeks was almost exactly the day of the infamous github Omicron post.

yeah no one in power who is paid to normalize the virus and downplay any risks saw it coming

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol Jerome Adams, former Trump surgeon general is now a CNN commentator

etalian posted:

It's hilarious to see people in crowded indoor events two years later wearing those blue surgical masks.

bro that's called a hospital

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
playing musical chairs with doctors/nurses in the guard will surely curb this wave

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

"everyone is getting Omicron for Christmas this year"

-Jerome Adams

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Zurtilik posted:

STRIP AWAY ALL THE DIGNITY OF A PARENT AND LOOKING AT A CHILD

STRIPPING AWAY THE DIGNITY OF A PRESIDENT AND ASKING HIM CONFUSING QUESTIONS

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

tiberion02 posted:

are they wrong though? seems pretty accurate

It's accurate but at the same time, I respect that take a lot less from people who have been shouting about getting getting venues full so people can buy merch

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It's been said before but continued lmaos that an inane cspam thread gives better public health information than the United States of America

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I’d like to see Covid wriggle it’s way out of these vaccines

ahh well nevertheless

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
the natural immunity crowd should perhaps be concerned that the first omicron death in the USA was an unvax'd 50something dude who already had covid before

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bikaner20/status/1424779038078369794

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Were there enough lols to make watching that thing worth it? I had to take a work call.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Chuck Todd loves Biden's prepared speech, but not his q&a answers. lmao

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Tis the sneezin'.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
they need to start calling covid its real name: airborne parkinson's

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

WarEternal posted:

I love how all the various alt right "Experts" like that the guy who got fired from Havard still can't shup up about "natural immunity"

The real world example of South Africa should have provided enough real world facts to shoot this reasoning down for good.

People who got infected with the previous strain had minimal protection when newer strains like Alpha or Omnicron
became the temporary viral king of the hill.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Loucks posted:

Were there enough lols to make watching that thing worth it? I had to take a work call.

don't bother

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Loucks posted:

Eh, he coughed a lot and I think the reporters laughed at the response to his first question.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

External Organs posted:

It's been said before but continued lmaos that an inane cspam thread gives better public health information than the United States of America

because we're not paid by capital to dilute and misinform the public to increase our wealth personally

thats literally it, it is that low of a bar, since we have no stake in reality, and they have the highest stakes in keeping unreality such as number a reality.

joe biden, while incapacitated as a senile patient, is scum still as the rest of his ghoulish handlers shovel more people, especially children into the furnace this winter out of this lie, because apparently that particular debt has yet to be balanced in the scale and is still accruing after doing this for 50 years to build this hellscape.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1473380118475145216?s=20

caveats abound pre-print but open Biden cuz this poo poo is mild

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

Loucks posted:

It's very short but he doesn't say anything important so your call.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Zurtilik posted:

Eh, he coughed a lot and I think the reporters laughed at the response to his first question.
they were laughing at each other and the confusion over who was given time for their question, not biden

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

To be honest maybe we should've given COVID a scarier name or foreign sounding name, it might've actually gotten the CHUDs more worried about it.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

they were laughing at each other and the confusion over who was given time for their question, not biden

:sigh:

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

thanking god that covid is over so i can start supporting my favorite local business:

https://twitter.com/combinationfood/status/1470668218691817472

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Well if it’s short I’ll watch Joe Biden’s last presentation before Covid get him (I hope.)

:thanks:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Crazyweasel posted:

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1473380118475145216?s=20

caveats abound pre-print but open Biden cuz this poo poo is mild
how is one supposed to square this with UK and German research and health authorities saying omicron is the same as delta

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Zurtilik posted:

To be honest maybe we should've given COVID a scarier name or foreign sounding name, it might've actually gotten the CHUDs more worried about it.

I mean it just leveled up to be called the omicron variant I don't know what else you want

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Testvan posted:

the natural immunity crowd should perhaps be concerned that the first omicron death in the USA was an unvax'd 50something dude who already had covid before

They will never know

Loucks
May 21, 2007

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

how is one supposed to square this with UK and German research and health authorities saying omicron is the same as delta

By making dinner reservations, op

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Omfg what the gently caress did I just watch

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Goobish posted:

When will comrade Vic Berger do the needful for that press conference?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Goobish posted:

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

Some news sites are already calling him "Coughing Joe Biden"

which will translate easily enough into "Coffin Joe Biden" in a month or so, should things continue on their current trajectory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

joe DYIN