Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

just a big ball of hair clogging the drain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I sincerely hate her so much

She claimed to have been bullied by those elementary school students about her complete inaction on the climate

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Big Mad Drongo posted:

So clearly the Democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022, so it is written and so mote it be. But what kind of chud is going to be swept into office nationwide? Will there be a big enough tidal wave of Qanon congresscritters that Q drops will set national policy? Or are we just going to get a bunch of boring stepped up small business tyrants vying to be the next Trump?

I'm guessing it will be the alt Right Qanon types for most states.

Most of the RINO / GOP old guard wiped out as a result of Trump's shift of the GOP over the last 4 years.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
The democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

etalian posted:

I'm guessing it will be the alt Right Qanon types for most states.

Most of the RINO / GOP old guard wiped out as a result of Trump's shift of the GOP over the last 4 years.

If local school board elections in 2021 are any indication 2022 is going to be all Qanon people and ultra-evangelical culture war freaks with very strong opinions about CRT.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the quanon mom is the synthesis of the right wing suburbanite busybody nutjob with an insane conservative worldview and the posthippie yoga juice cleanse girlboss wacko with a totally incomprehensible and reality-divorced personal ethical standpoint

they're unstoppably driven, utterly immune to any reason, insight, or introspection, and are willing to kill and die for the mole children they know to be living under the dallas airport because their pinterest friend was telepathically beamed their location from JFK Jr while on the astral plane. they're going to rule the country for the next 50 years and it absolutely kicks rear end.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Are there q drops anymore? Whats the status of our national religion?

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Glad to hear that our deep dive even further into legislative disfunction and authoritarianism is at least going to be full of lols. I was worried the GOP still had some modicum of party discipline but I suppose that's focused purely on existing congressmen and not the up-and-coming class of pyschos.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

double post

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

to remind all that direct action delivers

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Big Mad Drongo posted:

So clearly the Democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022, so it is written and so mote it be. But what kind of chud is going to be swept into office nationwide? Will there be a big enough tidal wave of Qanon congresscritters that Q drops will set national policy? Or are we just going to get a bunch of boring stepped up small business tyrants vying to be the next Trump?

they’re gonna to completely overwhelm state and local politics. presidency is an afterthought to them now. it’s all about school boards and state houses

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

dead gay comedy forums posted:

dems: no this isn't the democracy we were talking about!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

dead gay comedy forums posted:

economic democracy is more powerful than political democracy

Griz
May 21, 2001

Acelerion posted:

Are there q drops anymore? Whats the status of our national religion?

the weirdos in dallas who spent a month waiting for jfk jr are now drinking bleach out of a communal ritual bowl
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-qanon-cult-members-are-drinking-toxic-chemicals-en-masse-13038506

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

vyelkin posted:

economic democracy is more powerful than political democracy

Maybe for the material lives of those involved, but can economic democracy kneel in a kinta cloth?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Economic democracy? As in democracy for people who have jobs? So who has the most jobs? That's right, white people..

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Griz posted:

the weirdos in dallas who spent a month waiting for jfk jr are now drinking bleach out of a communal ritual bowl
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-qanon-cult-members-are-drinking-toxic-chemicals-en-masse-13038506

What if Jim Jones but somehow stupider.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

microdosing bleach

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Big Mad Drongo posted:

look up Eric Schmitt, Senate candidate from MO

he’s the template, right there

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gorgeous Youthful Feinstein!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Nothus posted:

What if Jim Jones but somehow stupider.

dont forget Jim Jones was very powerful in the California Democratic Party before well you know.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Trabisnikof posted:

dont forget Jim Jones was very powerful in the California Democratic Party before well you know.

it's really unfair because every other delusional corpse in that state has kept their power just fine

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
democrats bad

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I wish that democrats weren't the kind of party that will get destroyed in 2022

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

ikanreed posted:

I wish that democrats weren't the kind of party that will get destroyed in 2022

:mods:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

I Don't mean I want the Dems to win. I want them to be the kind of party that actually would

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Minecraft Holmes posted:

She claimed to have been bullied by those elementary school students about her complete inaction on the climate

i remember one of the lib newspapers called them "jackbooted tots"

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Also remember Jim Jones was a mk Ultra project and the CIA station near Jonestown definitely didn't get there before anyone else and weren't in a position to prevent the assassination of a US politician.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Troy Queef posted:

look up Eric Schmitt, Senate candidate from MO

he’s the template, right there

there's still a pretty good chance that either our impeached governor or the man who threatened to murder protestors will take it, don't write them out yet~

unless one of these obviously not cops manages to win, lmao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zvahl posted:

there's still a pretty good chance that either our impeached governor or the man who threatened to murder protestors will take it, don't write them out yet~

All these people look the type of guys who join the local HOA board

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
see if you get an invite to our neighborhood barbeque at the arbors of laguna oaks with that attitude

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

ikanreed posted:

I Don't mean I want the Dems to win. I want them to be the kind of party that actually would

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1473707606732644365

Does this change anything?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

unless it's May 1 2023 it does not change that the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Zvahl posted:

i looked up the first guy and his platform was all about cutting funds to the military. so he has my full support and will lose by 8 trillion votes.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

No, but it is the smartest move to play, keep pushing back the resumption of loan payments and interest bit by bit. Make it clear to the affected voters: vote for us and your student loan interest and payments will keep getting pushed back. It's cynical, but it's good patronage politics.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

they specifically moved it to International Worker’s Day. it’s going to spectacularly backfire on them.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I'll take it

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
If you want to see the future of the GOP, look up Lauren Witzke, Delaware's local Q-coo. She went up against Chris Coons last year and lost by 20 points. But she ain't going away. She's only 33. Her generation of complete batshit nutjobs are the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The Delaware Republican Party had an establishment candidate they tried to nominate but Witzke led an insurgency of wackos and they won and it wasn't even close