Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Bunnie the bunny will be in boxes ready to move out tomorrow if anyone wants her.

Bunnie rules. I'm convinced she's harboring some sort of horrifying secret under her always-too-cheerful persona (pyromania?), but that just makes her all the more delightful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPGsArts
Oct 25, 2020

Pet Portraits and Custom Commissions
I wanted to spread more holiday cheer this year, so I created a new island with the theme, “Christmas in the Suburbs”. The entire island is decked out, minus the villager houses. Look on the map for the Department Store though and be sure to take a pic with Santa while you’re there! Thanks so much for visiting!

Code in PGS thread

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

HaB posted:

I am seeking a recipe for the elusive, yet key-to-the-whole-set- Ironwood Dresser

I don’t have much but if there’s anything you need I DO have, it’s yours.

I have one. It's yours!

Babyberry
Oct 16, 2004
Hello everyone! Cloverport has shooting starts! The Dodo code is CLOSED.

Celeste is east of Nooks by the flower shop but the entire place is built up so feel free to explore!

Babyberry fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Dec 19, 2021

HydroSphere
Feb 11, 2014

I have three questions about Happy Homes:

Any way to make music play in the cafe? I added a music player, but it's not playing anything or letting me add music I'm carrying.

Is there any point in asking previous customers if they're having any issues with their houses? Lottie said I should check-in with them occasionally, but everytime I ask I'm just told how much they're enjoying their new house.

What happens if I place two houses in the same spot? Do multiple houses have to share the same spot, or does the game only count the house I'm designing or visiting?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

HydroSphere posted:

Is there any point in asking previous customers if they're having any issues with their houses? Lottie said I should check-in with them occasionally, but everytime I ask I'm just told how much they're enjoying their new house.

What happens if I place two houses in the same spot? Do multiple houses have to share the same spot, or does the game only count the house I'm designing or visiting?

You can redesign with all the new stuff you've got!

You can have unlimited numbers of houses on the same plot, you only see the one belonging to the villager you're working with

Prowler
May 24, 2004

HydroSphere posted:

You don't have to spend nearly as much time redesigning a home, and you get paid a reduced amount for it. Good way to make a quick poki.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

HydroSphere posted:

Any way to make music play in the cafe? I added a music player, but it's not playing anything or letting me add music I'm carrying.

When you're in Design Mode putting the room together, you need to walk up to the stereo and choose the song to play or set it to Shuffle, otherwise it'll stay silent when you finish the design.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Opening up for cataloging and giving stuff away.

Code in PGS

Toy Day item cataloging is across the bridge to the right of the airport. Cataloging of other items is in front of the museum and Nooks. Now with Frozen-drink machine, Steampunk dress, Checkered school skirt and Silver confetti blower.

As for what I'm giving away, I spent part of the afternoon making various seasonal craftable items from last year's selection and this year's (from what I've gotten from this year so far). There's some in front of Nooks, along with various DIYs and other items and then more in front of my house. Help yourself.

I'll be AFK, chilling on the beach, keeping an eye on the connection and the sky for balloons when there are no visitors.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Meteor shower on Adalide tonight! No Celeste, unfortunately.

I'll put the code up in the other thread. Feel free to stop on by, get your wishes in, pick whatever fruit or flowers you like that I haven't fenced off or picked myself, etc.

Hope to see you! I'll be semi-AFK, but I'll check in regularly to make sure I'm not having connection issues again.

e: closed for now. I have a couple things I need to do, but PM me if you want to swing by later and I'll reopen.:)

Majorian fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Dec 20, 2021

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

nashona posted:

I have one. It's yours!

PM sent.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

Oh my god, you can't just do that!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mizuti posted:

Oh my god, you can't just do that!

Holy poo poo Bianca is an rear end in a top hat.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?
Was trying to think of fun things to do with the amiibo writer thingy this time around. Friends, allow me to present:

The Encubbening

Fake edit: will also accept: Oops! All Cubs!

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
Turnips at 507. Code in the other thread.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

This is my stuff

HydroSphere
Feb 11, 2014

Thanks for the replies. :)

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
Turnips still at 507. Tons of gyroids on the beach to the right of the airport. Take them.

Code in other thread.

gregday
May 23, 2003

I love this dumb game

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

There's a ton of stuff in the Seasonal shopping tab today for New Year. Most of it's repeats but the arch is new and maybe one or two other things, not sure.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

There's apparently new Chinese Zodiac-themed items... that are only available on the applicable year, which seems wildly optimistic on Nintendo's part

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

TurnipFritter posted:

There's apparently new Chinese Zodiac-themed items... that are only available on the applicable year, which seems wildly optimistic on Nintendo's part

Katrina just sent me a Zodiac Dog in the mail instead of the usual four purifying gifts she usually sends, so I guess there's a chance for someone to complete the set legit through her over time instead of it taking over a decade.

(I mean hell, it'll take until 2024 for people who wanted to to get a complete Zodiac set in New Leaf legit, and that's only counting those in Japan who got the game six months before the rest of the world did)

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer
Art on Koholint!

I’ve got a ton of art I’ve picked up while trying to get my museum completed and I’d like it to go to goon homes. There is too much to list but there is signage stating which is real and which is fake. Come take as much as you’d like. Redd is here too but I don’t know if anything he’s got is real.

Art is all to the left of the airport, you can’t miss it.

If you happen to have a Great statue or Robust statue I could buy off you please let me know.

Closed. Got rid of about half the art, will open again soon.

A Long Way Down fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Dec 22, 2021

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002
Merry Toy Day week! Wishing you all a very charming holiday!

https://i.imgur.com/tJ4KMEX.gifv

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Mr Alleyway and I did an early Christmas gift exchange last night, and he got me tiny adorable Timmy and Tommy plushes

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

IkeTurner posted:

lmao

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Got stuck in HHD because I do not want to build a gaming studio for the ugliest pig character ever.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Got stuck in HHD because I do not want to build a gaming studio for the ugliest pig character ever.

Can't you just pick out a location, open up the packages with the requested items and call it a day?

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

SilentChaz posted:

Can't you just pick out a location, open up the packages with the requested items and call it a day?

You can, yes. You’ll eventually want 45 homes where you spent 20+ minutes on them for your designer rank, but if you have a house you’re really not feeling all you need are the 3 requested items.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

SilentChaz posted:

Yeeeeeah but I don't wanna have a crappy resort.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Yeeeeeah but I don't wanna have a crappy resort.

You can always go back and remodel. I do that a lot when I'm really not feeling the house I have to make.

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

Dodo Code: closed

I’m opening up Nùmenor for **Ken’s birthday**!

Free DIY on south beach. I also redid a bunch of villager houses so if they’re home check them out. (Does not include Audie and Ione yet.)

Turnips are at 119 if you are truly desperate. Otherwise shop yourself silly! Board messages are always appreciated.

ChickenDoodle fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Dec 23, 2021

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Redd is here with a real Glowing painting and three fakes (Scenic painting, Beautiful statue and Robust statue), along with unlimited Framed posters and Reception chairs. Warp pipe goes directly to his beach.

Edit: Celeste is here, too. It took a bit of trying, but I have her trapped on the pier.

Code in PGS

Toy Day item cataloging is across the bridge to the right of the airport. Cataloging of other items is in front of the museum and Nooks. Now with Chainsaw, Cold sleep pod and Gaming desk.

Various seasonal craftable items from last year's selection and this year's (from what I've gotten from this year so far) are up for grabs. There's some in front of Nooks, along with various DIYs and other items and then more in front of my house. Help yourself.

There's also some star bits from the island Kapp'n took me to today by my house and extra real art on Redd's beach.

Buy what you want in the stores. Help yourself to fruit, flowers and crops (please water them if you take them, however).

I'll be AFK, chilling on the beach, keeping an eye on the connection and the sky for balloons when there are no visitors.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Dec 24, 2021

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

IkeTurner posted:

It took me a few seconds but holy poo poo that’s hilarious

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Massive aurora borealis over on my island tonight. I had heard about it happening rarely before, but boy it's purty.:3:

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Is there anything new about Toy Day this year?

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Is there anything new about Toy Day this year?

Nope. Same recipes and rewards from Jingle as last year.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

HeartArt posted:

I wanted to spread more holiday cheer this year, so I created a new island with the theme, “Christmas in the Suburbs”. The entire island is decked out, minus the villager houses. Look on the map for the Department Store though and be sure to take a pic with Santa while you’re there! Thanks so much for visiting!

Code in PGS thread

This is beautiful! I didn't think about using those new plaza items but they fit perfectly.

Also.... I just realized there are new recipes this year. The guide I checked at the start of the season must not have been updated so I haven't been looking for balloons. Nooooo

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Wait, Toy Day is the 24th and not the 25th? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Rageaholic posted:

Wait, Toy Day is the 24th and not the 25th? :confused:

It's so that kids can spend the 25th with their families instead of playing the game all day (as if they wouldn't do that anyway)