Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

my xmas dinner will be "whatever my MIL is making idk what but it'll be delicious, it always is"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

Oh please. After the time you've had I've had zero expectations. Do not worry about me.

No absolutely not, I am doing a caper and it's not my first and you will not stop me!!!!!!!!

Ass-penny

Cardi BYOB posted:

No absolutely not, I am doing a caper and it's not my first and you will not stop me!!!!!!!!

you looking for help? I know a guy

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

fine i hope in that case that at some point during the caper you find yourself riding around on an anachronistic wooden box scooter crafted by a child and then the box part comes off and you invent skate boarding while a pudge boy says "remarkable"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

you looking for help? I know a guy

Wait you got a guy too? I got a guy. I got a guy in New York! And one in Rhode Island! The boys in Jersey won't believe it!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

fine i hope in that case that at some point during the caper you find yourself riding around on an anachronistic wooden box scooter crafted by a child and then the box part comes off and you invent skate boarding while a pudge boy says "remarkable"

Fine I hope you have a nice day and I hope you go enjoy yourself!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also I love y'all and thank you because there's a handsome chap I get to talk to now, and it's very nice, and also my sister is getting help and love and safety.

Prof. Crocodile

Cardi BYOB posted:

Also I love y'all and thank you because there's a handsome chap I get to talk to now, and it's very nice, and also my sister is getting help and love and safety.

another [Cardi] BYOB success story

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

I am very excited for Christmas as we are hosting it for the first time. It's the first time we're having a bunch of (vaccinated) people over since we moved to the new house.

I have a huge menu planned:

Roast fresh ham with cracklins
Smoked ribs (my brother doesn't like fresh ham)
Potatoes Dauphinoise
Sous vide carrots
Candied yams
Sauteed mushrooms
Roasted brussel sprouts

Going to be nuts. I'm excited!

Sweetie you’re doing it wrong. If you feed them like that they’ll keep coming back.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

Sweetie you’re doing it wrong. If you feed them like that they’ll keep coming back.

Nah no one comes out to Staten Island unless there's a specific reason. And besides, this is me taking on my father's mantle of cooking way too much and probably feeling crazy by dinner.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Bo-Pepper posted:

Nah no one comes out to Staten Island unless there's a specific reason.

Harsh, but fair.

Farecoal

There he go
I got my booster! (good)

I had too many donuts! (bad)

cruft

Farecoal posted:

I got my booster! (good)

I had too many donuts! (bad)

Donuts are good but I agree that too many is bad. In closing, donuts are a land of contrasts.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I'm gonna eat too many cheese straws tonight and none of you will be able to stop me

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm still kinda frustrated at myself because I was making turkey tetrazzini to use some leftover turkey and I was gonna make a cream sauce because we have leftover milk and leftover cream and I was gonna put some turkey stock in it to thin it out a little but as I poured some of the stock into the roux I had already added milk and cream to it weirdly smelled like fruity, and cinnamon? because the deli container of stock I grabbed was actually spiced cider

so that's the story of how I just used cream of mushroom soup. i did use some white wine and pasta water to make myself feel like I cooked it

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

cruft

Hi everyone.

My name's cruft and I like pasta. Lately my crimes include watching Doctor Who on company time while I monitor the semi-manual recovery of a really messed up file system. I have a pet dog named Ruby who's 13 pounds now, up from 9 when we got her and she was very sick. She's on my lap right now.

Last night I dreamed someone cut the back of my car off and welded on the front of a Toyota Corolla. I was impressed that they could pull it off, but as time went on I realized it also meant my car was hosed.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Vermont has really mild food and Vermonters like really mild food. I'd gotten used to it. I'll put "extra spicy please" on my delivery notes at Indian places and it'll still be pretty mild and a lot of stuff tops out at like... buffalo sauce levels. Well tonight I got some veggie wings from the one place that does good seitan around here and I chose the hottest sauce, and you know what, this actually doesn't gently caress around. I'm like bright red and weeping and I'm so happy.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

kuskus

more falafel please posted:

I'm still kinda frustrated at myself because I was making turkey tetrazzini
so that's the story of how I just used cream of mushroom soup.

I only know this dish from Midwestern elementary school lunch, and every time I have brought it up people look at me like I have a hexagonal axolotl for a face (I do not).

I would love to know your ideal turkey tetrazzini and your favorite turkey tetrazzini story.

sb hermit

kuskus posted:

I only know this dish from Midwestern elementary school lunch, and every time I have brought it up people look at me like I have a hexagonal axolotl for a face (I do not).

I would love to know your ideal turkey tetrazzini and your favorite turkey tetrazzini story.

I only heard of this dish (well, Chicken Tetrazzini) from watching this recipe episode of Munchies which mentioned an infamous Maury Povich clip. I made it and it was very good.

Escape From Noise

My name's Maury P.
And what do I do? Rock!
I'm sheddin' tears with guests
And revealin' deadbead fathers that suck

Escape From Noise

I just got W*nderful Chr*stm*stimed at work! Argggg!

Goons Are Gifts

hello freinds im here and posting and now I'm gonna be sitting in a train for a few hours and so I need your service to keep me up to date on the latest internet

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

hello freinds im here and posting and now I'm gonna be sitting in a train for a few hours and so I need your service to keep me up to date on the latest internet

hi friend, just wanted to let you know that 'sitting in a train' is now a euphemism for a particularly taboo sex act :gooncamp:

and so lol :nice:

Stoner Sloth

alos more seriously, hi GAG! how u doing friend?

more falafel please

forums poster

Goons Are Great posted:

have you heard about this cat that plays a keyboard?

also there's a very short video of a man who says he's "back at it again at Krispy Kreme" but I bet you don't know where it's gonna go in 6 action packed seconds

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

I. Sitting outside in the cold because the grain room is so freaking hot! drat! I overslept today but looks like I'll be able to head home soon.

Tomorrow I'm takin' this brewery to Brown Town.

I'm brewing a brown ale.

Also I will probably poop at work.

Goons Are Gifts

it's very cold here I think I'm freezing up is this what lurking reels like

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

it's very cold here I think I'm freezing up is this what lurking reels like

:ohdear: please warm yourself with posting friend

Twenty Four

:hfive:

Escape From Noise

I just found out Belgium breeds really ripped cows.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

loopsheloop
that is me, in my mind canon

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
BYOB I have an important announcement :siren::siren::siren:

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1472226489009844224

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:worship:

cruft

She's the queen of gently caress
There is none higher
Other lady wrasslers all call her "sire"

Manifisto

morning friends! well it looks like my holiday plans have been totally derailed due to a covid exposure (not mine, fortunately). ugh! I do not want to use such harsh and unbyob language here but honestly covid schmovid!!

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Manifisto posted:

morning friends! well it looks like my holiday plans have been totally derailed due to a covid exposure (not mine, fortunately). ugh! I do not want to use such harsh and unbyob language here but honestly covid schmovid!!

It's gonna happen it's okay. Your safe plans are just gonna change and that is okay! The important thing is everyone is safe and can be together next year!

sig by owlhawk911

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Manifisto posted:

Same here, currently waiting to find out if my cold is just that or covid. Refreshing the doctors website like every 10 minutes.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

powerful

cruft

We lost power *again*. Brownout this time, so I'm having to go re-pair every IKEA bulb in the house. Seems like the new firmware has made it way less a pain in the rear end to do this. Nice to see things improving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

hi everyone. sorry I haven’t been posting much recently, but someone just started a tamarind megathread in gbs, and I expect this be the forum’s preeminent chat thread from now on, so I’ve been spending a lot of time there.