Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i hope he asks felix for an autograph outside his building

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

amber remains unscathed

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Christman oppo drop soon

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Doing the important work

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i hope their fanbase eats them

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Trabisnikof posted:

amber remains unscathed

The carlyle group failson tried to cancel her and it got revealed he was a failson to a war profiteer and also that his disability was self diagnosed autism.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hmm i don’t think they deserve that but to each their own

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it was funny enough that Aimee was a spurned Chapo reply guy, but now they're cultivating an entire rogue's gallery

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

why do felix and virgil get their referred to by first names but christman and menaker get their last names. what lesson does this teach.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

this was the year i finally became able to consistently remember which chapo host had what name, so you could say it's been a bad one

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

He's not wrong in that war between China and Taiwan would basically destabilize the global system as we know it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

projecthalaxy posted:

why do felix and virgil get their referred to by first names but christman and menaker get their last names. what lesson does this teach.

You use the last name of people you respect, first name for people you hate, and full name for the people you want to gently caress.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Maximo Roboto posted:

He's not wrong in that war between China and Taiwan would basically destabilize the global system as we know it.

it’s a crap system, let’s go for it

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1473564356747145219?s=21

Tracey also bad at math

https://twitter.com/maxblumenthal/status/1473466477542088704?s=21

I’m not remembering when al qaeda killed a million people in America

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ringo Roadagain posted:

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1473564356747145219?s=21

Tracey also bad at math

https://twitter.com/maxblumenthal/status/1473466477542088704?s=21

I’m not remembering when al qaeda killed a million people in America

This is the podcast thread idiot.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Wrong thread ringo. You do different threads making GBS threads here.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nm

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This is the podcast thread idiot.

oops

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Doc Hawkins posted:

this was the year i finally became able to consistently remember which chapo host had what name, so you could say it's been a bad one

Same, plus I've never listened to a second of chapo

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

how many dumb covid takes does blumenthal have to tweet before he is demoted from journalist to podcaster?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Clark Nova posted:

how many dumb covid takes does blumenthal have to tweet before he is demoted from journalist to podcaster?

He’s always been a massive contrarian so it’s not particularly surprising

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Christman oppo drop soon

im excited

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Wolfsheim posted:

Matt immediately ending cushvlogs after finding himself happy in a relationship is extremely funny

cushvlogs are coming back. chris is a redditor and posted that matt's been having computer issues but they plan to restart them soon once it's fixed

quote:

_thechriswade 6 days ago
Had a little tech sesh with matt yesterday, got mic and webcam working on his new comp, so hopefully 🙏 he’ll be able to stream again once he’s back home next week

quote:

Yes, not to blow up matt's spot too much, but he had to get a new computer recently and working out some of the a/v stuff even for just webcam streaming is a little tough (and hey, I sympathize, working through audio drivers and routing mics n poo poo even for simple streaming can be baffling). BUT, he's coming in to town for our NY shows next and then I'm heading out to LA sometime in January, between those two in person hangs I'll get him set up again. Maybe we'll do a classic office stream while he's out here.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Extreme bonds dog energy, you hate to see it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

We need potato mic Matt just like the old days.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

cushvlogs are coming back. chris is a redditor and posted that matt's been having computer issues but they plan to restart them soon once it's fixed

its actually very simple to make a good looking and sounding stream with the power of OBS (open broadcaster software), a focusrite audio interface, a mic you found in a dumpster, a used DSLR with capture card, and a couple softboxes. Matt if you're reading this I provide these services for a very reasonable fee, which I can waive to be called on to do a guest spot on campaign finance, local governance, or contemporary american political theory. i think you're in silverlake which is within bicycle range of my residence. cheers.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Smythe posted:

its actually very simple to make a good looking and sounding stream with the power of OBS (open broadcaster software), a focusrite audio interface, a mic you found in a dumpster, a used DSLR with capture card, and a couple softboxes. Matt if you're reading this I provide these services for a very reasonable fee, which I can waive to be called on to do a guest spot on campaign finance, local governance, or contemporary american political theory. i think you're in silverlake which is within bicycle range of my residence. cheers.

did i just read a deranged chapo hater origin story

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i plugged in a $30 gopro knockoff and a lovely area mic and streamed a few times, it looked good. OBS is pretty easy to use, i set all my alerts to george costanza .wavs

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

did i just read a deranged chapo hater origin story

i've been planning my revenge on will since the cooking stream idea died

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I don't think matt has any tech ability at all though. i'd love if he was back to tinny boy on the pod

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Smythe posted:

it's gonna be real funny when you turn on them and become bitter

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Azathoth posted:

It's fine, when that happens Matt will unroll a picture of Betty Grable and Smythe will turn into a cartoon wolf and start howling and stomping his feet

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Azathoth posted:

im a "thing liker" now, long gone are the days of typical goon misanthropy. i even have an apple computer. yuup. thats right.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Smythe posted:

im a "thing liker" now, long gone are the days of typical goon misanthropy. i even have an apple computer. yuup. thats right.

the higher you climb, harder you fall

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
It's been a renaissance of Cum Town episodes as the boys had been recording at the cabin. Menaker is in the background of the latest episode smoking Kushy Dreams, because he can

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's fine, when that happens Matt will unroll a picture of Betty Grable and Smythe will turn into a cartoon wolf and start howling and stomping his feet

true but also more of a louise brooks man myself

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

papa horny michael posted:

I don't think matt has any tech ability at all though. i'd love if he was back to tinny boy on the pod

His oaf heritage forbids the use of any technology more advanced than what's needed to fry cheese curds

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
liking things is bad rear end. i like bayonetta and that other hot yoko taro robot chick thingy. big momma. not liking things is boring, but i did not like the new james bond which actually sucked so maybe i still don't like all things; maybe i only like good things?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

i can like spotify songs from my watch, its incredible. if i knew this could happen i would have prostrated myself at their feet long ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i can look at my wrist and get the weather and countdown till the next rain