Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ferris and Cameron rolling back the hours played before Cameron's dad gets home

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

P-Mack posted:

My wife asked me once if there was a way to see hours played in FFXIV and I told her I don't think so.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

P-Mack posted:

My wife asked me once if there was a way to see hours played in FFXIV and I told her I don't think so.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

P-Mack posted:

lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

P-Mack posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

P-Mack posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

P-Mack posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
There is no final fantasy tjread in this forum alas

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

beat endwalker, each expansion could be a full fledged final fanty

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Trash Ops posted:

beat endwalker, each expansion could be a full fledged final fanty

this ones one of my fav games of all time now, its sick

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

looks like there are some photos going around of the ff6 pixel remaster. Edgar looks weird to me in the screenshots but it looks cool otherwise. most of it seems like what they've been doing for the other games, but I think they completely reworked the opera scene to add a lot more visual detail.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bicyclops posted:

looks like there are some photos going around of the ff6 pixel remaster. Edgar looks weird to me in the screenshots but it looks cool otherwise. most of it seems like what they've been doing for the other games, but I think they completely reworked the opera scene to add a lot more visual detail.

Link please

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

some from famitsu (includes the opera one): https://gameinfinitus.com/news/final-fantasy-vi-pixel-remaster-screenshots-reveal-upgraded-2d-hd-scenes/

more detail of regular gameplay: https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/rijvms/pictures_of_final_fantasy_vi_pixel_remaster/

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Wow, this looks great, thank you. Especially the little touches like rain during the Phantom Train fight.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I will probably get it too, that looks very good

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i've liked the other ones and it seems like they're putting more effort into this one. i also really want to see what nobuo does while he's remastering the soundtrack for 6.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The battle backgrounds look very nice

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

i've liked the other ones and it seems like they're putting more effort into this one. i also really want to see what nobuo does while he's remastering the soundtrack for 6.

oh me too, one of the things that's surprised me is how much electric guitar is in the soundtracks for the other ones. It's surprising but it's a good touch, I've almost found the other games worth it for the music alone

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

edgar looks pretty normal to me, maybe his ponytail is a bit more prominent?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

b_d posted:

edgar looks pretty normal to me, maybe his ponytail is a bit more prominent?

I think they have more of a color palette to work with and his clothes look a little lighter. I dunno, can't put my finger on it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

most of them look good but the map on this one

looks pretty washed out and lovely. might just be a weird thing with the shot though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

actually the map on all of thm looks way too bright, the wor in particular looks like its glowing or something

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Fungah! posted:

actually the map on all of thm looks way too bright, the wor in particular looks like its glowing or something

Supposedly the early screen shots of FFIV had a messed up looking overworld map that they fixed right before release.

But yeah those look like GBA colors. Hoping they fix that.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Imp FFXIV Static getting ready to crush some 'tent. Upload your logs to apply but be warned: we will be parse shaming.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/1473142391574044683?t=qFpOq6zozRkZ1tP5WXGSWA&s=19

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

that's a good sign, I think. I wonder what the "items" are, but I suppose they're just steam stickers or cards or w/e

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

that's a good sign, I think. I wonder what the "items" are, but I suppose they're just steam stickers or cards or w/e

It's a picture of Terra and Celes kissing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

preorders stay winning.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
The special items were going to be a surprise, but in the spirit of the Holidays, we are excited to tell you that they are photo albums of you growing up. Please look forward to the release. [Laughs]

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

The special items were going to be a surprise, but in the spirit of the Holidays, we are excited to tell you that they are photo albums of you growing up. Please look forward to the release. [Laughs]

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Exclusive Gau NFTs.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Hizke posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017