Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Ofecks posted:

Pudding want something. What he want?

Attention and biskies :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I got my catlendar as well and it’s tops :3:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/YepP49U.mp4

That kitty is gonna grow up to be a monster.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

this, the face of the puss who barfed on my brand new MacBook Pro this morning

the lid was closed thank gently caress

pastor of muppets fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Dec 22, 2021

diremonk
Jun 17, 2008

This is how Lucky looked when I picked her up at the spay clinic yesterday. Looks like she got the good pain meds.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
The other day Lump tried to vomit on my lap and then copped a major tude when I gently placed her on the ground.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Christmas present is a success so far

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

computer angel posted:

The other day Lump tried to vomit on my lap and then copped a major tude when I gently placed her on the ground.

lump is perfect

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

computer angel posted:

That's what you get for spurning her gifts

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

pastor of muppets posted:

Every time you post this magnificent creature, I look at your username and it's just so perfect.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Boogalo posted:

it’s one of Rokit’s favorites as well

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

sound on

http://i.imgur.com/xtXc3qC.mp4

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

diremonk posted:

This is how Lucky looked when I picked her up at the spay clinic yesterday. Looks like she got the good pain meds.

I wish quill was like that, she was freaking out, trying to get out, ripped off her cone, pissed, totally ungovernable in the carrier in the 3 min on the way home from the vet. And for the next three hours when I was sure she would have ripped her internal sutures open (she didn't and she's doing really well!).

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

where is delroy

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

computer angel posted:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:prepop:

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

She lives here now

diremonk
Jun 17, 2008

VelociBacon posted:

I wish quill was like that, she was freaking out, trying to get out, ripped off her cone, pissed, totally ungovernable in the carrier in the 3 min on the way home from the vet. And for the next three hours when I was sure she would have ripped her internal sutures open (she didn't and she's doing really well!).

Oh, getting them in the carriers was a different story. One managed to sink their claws into my left palm right in two different lines. Had to use super glue to seal them back up.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

pro username + cat combo because that kitty looks straight out of a Jim Henson movie

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to hork a hairball on my owner's Mac tonight

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Our poor lad had a large abscess dealt with and looks absolutely put through the wringer :( He's sleeping and eating both so seems to be going in the right direction but look at him :ohdear:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

please accept your pats and maybe have a sip of that wine and feel better soon kitty.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Primo rumbler.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

oh my

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

diremonk posted:

Another Lucky....

computer angel posted:

Lucky tried barfing on my bed so I picked him and put him on the floor, whereupon he made sure to move so he could barf on my slippers.

Boogalo posted:

Have one of these for toast and lucky and they love it, a+++ purchase

NLJP posted:

Our poor lad had a large abscess dealt with and looks absolutely put through the wringer :( He's sleeping and eating both so seems to be going in the right direction but look at him :ohdear:

poor boy

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

you must face the door guard if you wish to enter the bathroom

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

What's the toll

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Such majestic floof!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

A shameful animal

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

please look at this internet cat

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

i don't see a door guard

i see a mighty hunter posing on its vanquished prey, the devilish floor mat

(alfred loves wrestling with, kicking the poo poo out of, and burrowing under my bathroom floormat. also runs up and jumps on it to skid around a bit. it's his favorite cat toy)

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Radio! posted:

please look at this internet cat

holy poo poo

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

FelicityGS posted:

What's the toll

cheek skritches and head pets

BobHoward posted:

i don't see a door guard

i see a mighty hunter posing on its vanquished prey, the devilish floor mat

(alfred loves wrestling with, kicking the poo poo out of, and burrowing under my bathroom floormat. also runs up and jumps on it to skid around a bit. it's his favorite cat toy)

she was doing a little bit of that right before this!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

she was doing a little bit of that right before this!

huh., imgur must be down again

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

ok :)

Rocky
age 12
aka Ratfucker

a tremendous rear end in a top hat

Rocky died last night. :(

We have no idea what happened. He was totally fine yesterday. Around midnight I got up to feed them and he didn't come eat, which is extremely unusual for him. We searched the house and eventually found him. He must have already been dead for a few hours at least because he was already stiff. Dropped him off at the ER for cremation. I'm guessing he had a heart attack or a stroke since it hit so quickly.

I am gonna miss this rat fucker immensely.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Antivehicular posted:

A shameful animal

omg lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Rocky died last night. :(

We have no idea what happened. He was totally fine yesterday. Around midnight I got up to feed them and he didn't come eat, which is extremely unusual for him. We searched the house and eventually found him. He must have already been dead for a few hours at least because he was already stiff. Dropped him off at the ER for cremation. I'm guessing he had a heart attack or a stroke since it hit so quickly.

I am gonna miss this rat fucker immensely.

oh noooooo Rocky ☹️