Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

I'm going to use this to aggressively disable any airtags that I happen to come across, cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1468685656302002187?t=YPHlGSZcvlHljrqpK94aMA&s=19

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

plz don't post pizzagate jack
(other folks posted similar pics that came from the trial)

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

BasicLich posted:

well i've been raised to believe all women and Ghislaine is a woman after all

lmao

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I’ve been working lots of overtime so my partner made me lunch and he put this note in the bag and I’m

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Ahahaha

selec
Sep 6, 2003

inferis posted:

I’ve been working lots of overtime so my partner made me lunch and he put this note in the bag and I’m

put a ring on it already

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

inferis posted:

lol, just put a ebaumsworld water mark on it and send it into the wild

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

inferis posted:

lol that's awesome

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

ram dass in hell posted:

someone who isn't already threadbanned take this to the media crit thread lmfao

I’m more disgusted at the idea of seeing a post of mine on D&D over most the Epstein stuff

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

quote:

Nubile. Blondes. Wet with desire. Me in leather. A harness, if you like. And all eyes, Craig, are upon me, as I speak. "Ladies," I begin, "I am the love god Eros." They like that. "I intoxicate you. My spunk is to you manna from heaven."

Azathoth posted:

this, but said enthusiastically by Jim Ross

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

inferis posted:

lol

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

inferis posted:

make this an nft

haha

but what if :tinylue:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

inferis posted:

selec posted:

put a ring on it already

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

selec posted:

put a ring on it already

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
edit: oops wrong thread!

WA records COVID case after French backpacker travels to Perth from Queensland

quote:

The locations include Geisha Bar in Northbridge and Perth Mess Hall in the Perth CBD.

He said at the time there were about 400 people and 13 staff at the venue.

the french revenge for the AUKUS submarine deal

edit: he suspects it's delta, rather than omicron based on when he left QLD.

crepeface has issued a correction as of 16:52 on Dec 23, 2021

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

crepeface posted:

WA records COVID case after French backpacker travels to Perth from Queensland

the french revenge for the AUKUS submarine deal

edit: he suspects it's delta, rather than omicron based on when he left QLD.

yeah, that's what I would have edited, too

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7v...ce=VICE_Twitter

Police department comes together to threaten and prevent a detective from uncovering that they're protecting a sex trafficking ring in exchange for raping the victims

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pedo demon crackers the lot of em

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange/status/1469448307974021122?s=20

drat check out the maxwells on ghislaine

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

me and jizz sharing eyebrow heights at this photo

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
https://twitter.com/CatChew/status/1473938251853578240
Worth a read imo because it applies to a lot of what this thread has come to be about. The topic of conspiracies and coverups seems loaded towards being used for right wing signalling and recruitment. A lot of the tweets itt are informative enough but the accounts are often run-of-the mill conspiracy obsessed hot take garbage, almost invariably leaning hard right. And it's hard to tell when people are sharing a post because they agree with the post, or because they agree with the poster. I'm willing to give anyone in this thread an assumption of the former because imo that's the stuff that belongs here regardless of the source. Out in the rest of the world online or otherwise, it's not so easy to assume good faith in discussion. I don't think it's something that can be used as a blanket approach but depolarizing the politics of conspiracy talk has the potential to help in some situations.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/hash_tigre/status/1474059452902871040?t=5xUiDx28gpnTJ9pTpKoItA&s=19

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Ace of Baes posted:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7v...ce=VICE_Twitter

Police department comes together to threaten and prevent a detective from uncovering that they're protecting a sex trafficking ring in exchange for raping the victims

Never forget the Livestream when Milwaukee? I think had a house where some kids were being allegedly held and the police refused to intervene, so when a mob came to the house the police loaded a bunch of kids who weren't allegedly there in police vans before the house was set on fire by a group the original protestors did not recognize.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wasabi the J posted:

Never forget the Livestream when Milwaukee? I think had a house where some kids were being allegedly held and the police refused to intervene, so when a mob came to the house the police loaded a bunch of kids who weren't allegedly there in police vans before the house was set on fire by a group the original protestors did not recognize.

That was wild. There were makeshift bedrooms and kids stuff scattered about. Drawings were found that seemed disturbing, but our assumptions might have made them seem worse still. IDK. We'll never know.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I can't bring myself to trust the police that ignored a reported kidnapping while the victims phone was INSIDE THE loving HOUSE.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Wasabi the J posted:

oh gently caress i remember that

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Wasabi the J posted:

crepeface posted:

oh gently caress i remember that

+1

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Yeah, I remember that one too

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
lmao I just watched the episode of Always Sunny where Frank has to shred dozens of boxes of paperwork from his tax shelter in Ireland because of some Epstein connections.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Wasabi the J posted:

I’d never heard of this, but this looks like it’s it

https://www.wuwm.com/news/2020-06-24/search-for-missing-children-turns-chaotic-in-milwaukee?_amp=true

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Furiously F5'ing Kevin Spacey's youtube page

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Uncle Seymour wants you to eat your beans.

Yeah this was it.

It was loving crazy. I watched it live while it was happening - they had the kids come out with the tarp over their heads.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
Merry Christmas epstein thread, here's some info on the Milwaukee house that doesn't appear to be at least half of a MPD press release:

https://mobile.twitter.com/unitaskersmke/status/1275637376782684161

Here's video of the guy being removed with the tarp over him:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mymixtapez/status/1276528081105289217

Apparently the subreddit for it is called r/milwaukeeGate but I don't go on reddit so have at it if you will. You can also find pictures of the house from before the fire online but I never saw any damning evidence of anything more than extreme poverty in them - the crowd only made it in after the police/whoever was running the ring had mostly cleared it out iirc.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
DUE PROCESS!

(does not apply to poor people)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Corky Romanovsky posted:

That was wild. There were makeshift bedrooms and kids stuff scattered about. Drawings were found that seemed disturbing, but our assumptions might have made them seem worse still. IDK. We'll never know.

Ahh well. You're right, probably nothing. Case closed

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Ed: Nevermind

DR FRASIER KRANG has issued a correction as of 04:31 on Dec 25, 2021

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

im gonna be sad if we don't get another spacey video. i guess after the last video dropped, directly resulting in the murder of a key trial witness leading to all charges being dropped, he doesn't need to do them anymore

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Wasabi the J posted:

I saw that poo poo live and it disturbed me in ways I didn’t know, and I’ve seen al qeada beheading videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy