Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

blatman posted:

PSA for all goons who have been successfully guilt tripped into having xmas dinner with their families: just because you can't taste the turkey doesn't mean you have covid it just means turkey is the saddest meat

light a really strong candle at the entrance of the house, and if somebody doesn't comment on the smell, they have Le Covide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

mild, mild horse paste
couldnt drag me away

Yeah but Peter Rowan singing it

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

HiroProtagonist posted:

bowser announcing vaxx requirements (2 doses) today but effective only on the 15th is extremely lol

dumb loving country

lol

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
ooooohh a documentary about a guy trying to survive all the variants

call it something like 14 COVIDS

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

oglethorpe2020 posted:

Airborne To Be Mild

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Koirhor posted:

Kill Bill vol. 1

And the guys name is Bill

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

External Organs posted:

Yeah but Peter Rowan singing it

ngl, never heard of him. i'll check his stuff out

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
mild thang

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Koirhor posted:

Scott Pilgrim vs. the Mild

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

gather round now kids gather round closer no closer yes closer still ok let me tell you all about the time Old Joe Saved The Covid Tree

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Doctor posted:

mild thang

you make my lungs sting

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

Happy 4 week Omicron anniversary!

It's wild we got a preview of the full climate change future condensed into the single month since the Omicron variant arose. We saw everything:
-a foreseeable crisis ignored in favor of business as usual
-inaction during the critical period when the problem was first identified and relatively easy to solve
-immediate failure or preempting of collective action in favor of tech-focused solutions (vaccines, Pfizer pills : renewable energy, geoengineering)
-assurances that the problem is in fact relatively minor
-inadequate half-measures put forward by liberal govts once the problem became too large to ignore
-a population increasingly inured to widespread suffering and institutional dysfunction
-stubborn insistence on normalcy even with critical system collapse in progress: hospitals might seriously literally be unavailable within just a couple of weeks but people are still doing holiday stuff

The near future is not looking great. Imagine the past month stretched out over the next few decades. One difference is tech solutions might work for COVID; better vaccines + treatments + immune systems in a can might keep the death rate manageable. The tech solutions for climate change are not as promising.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Twigand Berries posted:

gather round now kids gather round closer no closer yes closer still ok let me tell you all about the time Old Joe Saved The Covid Tree

"Are you Joe?"

"No, he's dead"

"Where's the tree?"

"Also dead"

"What's the point of this story?"

"Vote"

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

ngl, never heard of him. i'll check his stuff out

Bluegrass from the 70s that also had Jerry Garcia of Grateful Dead playing banjo.

https://open.spotify.com/track/64gFlVpyORaPTWizf9nAdZ?si=ydQeAsdVSvu6bMbX17E4DQ&utm_source=copy-link

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

SplitSoul posted:

Absolutely the perfect time for my mom to get diagnosed with cancer that's been left untreated for the past 8 months because some fuckwit proctologist misdiagnosed her.

I went through the same thing with my mother. I'm very sorry you're going through this.

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
I’ve been pretty sad brains in this thread especially recently so here is a picture of my pug chomping my finger

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Where the Mild Things Are

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Helith posted:

I used to live just around the corner from this and would see it every day

Better than what I see every day

Wasn't censored originally.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

take a walk on the mild side

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

we'll shut down the country, not the virus

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

nice

https://twitter.com/rutenbert/status/1470357657374629906?s=20

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

This will never work because Amerikkkan evangelical protestantism is about your personal relationship with god so God is and believes whatever you and your insane pastor say, and the pastor says God wants you to give him money, while the chuds personal god does nothing but bay for blood.

I doubt many of them either know or care who Martin Luther was.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
The Green Mild

3000 Milds to Pasteland

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Nocturtle posted:

Happy 4 week Omicron anniversary!

It's wild we got a preview of the full climate change future condensed into the single month since the Omicron variant arose. We saw everything:
-a foreseeable crisis ignored in favor of business as usual
-inaction during the critical period when the problem was first identified and relatively easy to solve
-immediate failure or preempting of collective action in favor of tech-focused solutions (vaccines, Pfizer pills : renewable energy, geoengineering)
-assurances that the problem is in fact relatively minor
-inadequate half-measures put forward by liberal govts once the problem became too large to ignore
-a population increasingly inured to widespread suffering and institutional dysfunction
-stubborn insistence on normalcy even with critical system collapse in progress: hospitals might seriously literally be unavailable within just a couple of weeks but people are still doing holiday stuff

The near future is not looking great. Imagine the past month stretched out over the next few decades. One difference is tech solutions might work for COVID; better vaccines + treatments + immune systems in a can might keep the death rate manageable. The tech solutions for climate change are not as promising.

Whoopsie I'm mildly radicalized, sure it's nothing really, just a mild side effect of societal collapse nbd

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

A Series of Mild Infections

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Mild Thing

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

Yes, this is what happened to me as well. When I realized I probably had covid I got a bag of garlic croutons from my pantry and kept it on my desk. When I stopped being able to smell the garlic was when I knew for certain I caught it, 2 days before my test results came back.

Since it's the holidays I've been keeping one of these around the apartment. Give it a little sniff multiple times a day. I think I learned to make these in elementary school, just a bunch of cloves stuck in an orange

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

fun fact: that 200k+ was without florida, ohio, Indiana, Oklahoma, Maryland, Iowa, Connecticut, Delaware, Alaska, or DC reporting in over on world-o.

this is gonna be a fuckin' ride.

speaking of rides, universal orlando is re-instituting indoor masks for the first time in a hell of a long time. doesn't matter if you're vaxx or not.

huh? I got every state in da yellow on worldo

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
encino mild
dial m for mild
mild boys
myld stallions

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hey guys i see we've done like 50 pages in the past 12 hours, must be people celebrating that covid is over

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Little Mild Running Wild

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Shear Modulus posted:

hey guys i see we've done like 50 pages in the past 12 hours, must be people celebrating that covid is over

covid is gonna be over for a lot of people soon

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mild and Crazy Kids

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Look whatchu done
Ah
Ha haa
Haaa haa
Ha
Hack haccck
I'm a mild breathin' starboy

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Vash I cant breathe

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

yo falcon guy, here’s one to post on your Twitter and claim you made it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Welp my sis in NYC caught the Omicron.

She's doing fine, and her family is (almost) all vaxx'd/boosted.

...except for their 2 year old toddler who I'm extremely worried about now.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
just a bunch of mild and crazy guys

The mild and the young
They all have their dreams
The mild and the young
They've got to be free
The sun never sets
For souls on the run
The mild and the young

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
well ah AH would cough 500 times and ah AH would cough 500 more

don’t you see that omicron is much more MILD than covids been before

Monica! Monica!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

legit had someone today tell me omicron is more infectious but milder symptoms. but don't worry because i popped off with information from this thread and they got sad