Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Xaris posted:

cushvlogs are coming back. chris is a redditor and posted that matt's been having computer issues but they plan to restart them soon once it's fixed

Nice! Thanks for the update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

liking things is bad rear end. i like bayonetta and that other hot yoko taro robot chick thingy. big momma. not liking things is boring, but i did not like the new james bond which actually sucked so maybe i still don't like all things; maybe i only like good things?

good strategy

Homeless Friend posted:

i can like spotify songs from my watch, its incredible. if i knew this could happen i would have prostrated myself at their feet long ago

drat thats crazy. i bought a watch recently to become a more classy person but its a casio 593, classic vintage style. not ready for computer watch yet. had a pebble long ago but didnt really like it. i like the shiny of this one. makes me feel rich

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xaris posted:

liking things is bad rear end. i like bayonetta and that other hot yoko taro robot chick thingy. big momma. not liking things is boring, but i did not like the new james bond which actually sucked so maybe i still don't like all things; maybe i only like good things?

Her name is 2B. Show some respect

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
girls say the watch dont help me with the ladies but advocate for buying a "chain" ??? i think theyre trolling me.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i never played a bayonetta game but i like her look w/ the sexy cartoon body & glasses

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

i never played a bayonetta game but i like her look w/ the sexy cartoon body & glasses

it's extremely good. you get to kick God and his pathetic wimpy goon army of white angel's asses while having ultimate super demons come out of your cameltoe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

it's extremely good. you get to kick God and his pathetic wimpy goon army of white angel's asses while having ultimate super demons come out of your cameltoe

sounds loving badass

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

girls say the watch dont help me with the ladies but advocate for buying a "chain" ??? i think theyre trolling me.
pukka shell chains are cool. everyone knows the ladies love em

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you go to fight God, God turns out to be a woman (albeit a massive rear end in a top hat) so you kick Her rear end so hard she flies into the sun and burns up.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

aw jeez Pablo, look what you've done, you mentioned Smythe and a pretty lady in the same post and now he's all horned up

gonna be another weird night in CSPAM

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Xaris posted:

two words: "tactical pen."

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

drat thats crazy. i bought a watch recently to become a more classy person but its a casio 593, classic vintage style. not ready for computer watch yet. had a pebble long ago but didnt really like it. i like the shiny of this one. makes me feel rich

big problem is their straps are the worst straps i have ever seen in my life. doesn't help that i have huge af wrist. they couldn't bring themselves to accept time tested strap tech. the vibe of their style reminds me of some sandals i bought because my old man had gone to hawaii like 10 years ago and had these sick sandals that lasted forever, comfortable, etc. i looked on their website and all their poo poo is fuken rebranded for 35 y/o man yoga computer toucher freak style. anyway i had to go third party and get old man who runs a barber shop stretchy steel type.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
more like tactical penis

no really my dick uses cherry mx keys and makes clicking noises that my neighbors across the street can hear

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

big problem is their straps are the worst straps i have ever seen in my life. doesn't help that i have huge af wrist. they couldn't bring themselves to accept time tested strap tech. the vibe of their style reminds me of some sandals i bought because my old man had gone to hawaii like 10 years ago and had these sick sandals that lasted forever, comfortable, etc. i looked on their website and all their poo poo is fuken rebranded for 35 y/o man yoga computer toucher freak style. anyway i had to go third party and get old man who runs a barber shop stretchy steel type.

agreed & grats on the stretchy steel

Xaris posted:

good idea bro. going to get laid immediately w/ this strat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
real eye opening to see the size of the regular wrist. No wonder those Reddit ppl freak out about it. one wrong move and it’ll shatter

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
when I made my series of YOSPOS cooking videos trolls from all around the forums roasted my “thin wrists” which made me cry gallons of “pubbie tears” qq

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Smythe posted:

im a "thing liker" now, long gone are the days of typical goon misanthropy. i even have an apple computer. yuup. thats right.

ugh, that's a green monochrome display :eng99:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
my apple has a red monochrome display because im a leftist

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Her name is 2B. Show some respect

started playing this and it is a very good game and 2b is very respectable

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ugh casio stretchy steel bands

jewelry should be an uncomfortable experience to wear to always remind you of the burden of looking great

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Important lore from the E1 Q&A: Dr. Yinz looks like Tidus with cornrows

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Nier automata kicks rear end. So does Bayonetta

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Gripweed posted:

Important lore from the E1 Q&A: Dr. Yinz looks like Tidus with cornrows

Oh no you just took over my mental image of him with this

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Smythe posted:

get a cuban link chain

green for the money gold for the honeys

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ringo Roadagain posted:

it's good but Nier Replicant is better

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Xaris posted:

i play games to try to forget about my boring job, not replicate it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Philosophers already killed God, yw btw

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
What do you think of this, cop: wide dick willy menaker

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

i can look at my wrist and get the weather and countdown till the next rain

pictured is the producer of "TrueAnon" Yung Chomsky

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

Philosophers already killed God, yw btw

And yet Nietzsche is dead and Roger Waters (truly a divine incarnation if ever there were one) is still alive. Checkmate, atheismailures.:smug:

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
https://twitter.com/YSufferer/status/1474050707871444993

edit: drat they made him delete it

Shipon has issued a correction as of 18:13 on Dec 23, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The Chapo guest called me a liberal 😭

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

tokin opposition posted:

The Chapo guest called me a liberal 😭

They're correct

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Maximo Roboto posted:

He's not wrong in that war between China and Taiwan would basically destabilize the global system as we know it.

The thing is that Matt's reaction of basically just ignore it would actually be a safer and better course of action on Taiwan than what the US is actually doing, that is pre-emptively escalating with China and at the same time lowering the opportunity cost for them to actually invade Taiwan by doing sanctions and poo poo on them before anything has happened

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I think the US really is stupid enough to go to war with the country that makes all the plastic garbage our consumer economy runs on, and to use the island where all of the world's computers are made as the battleground

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Smythe posted:

when I made my series of YOSPOS cooking videos trolls from all around the forums roasted my “thin wrists” which made me cry gallons of “pubbie tears” qq

ya but to be fair you look like a daddy long legs.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr. Lobe posted:

They're correct

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Mr. Lobe posted:

They're correct

:(

et tu, mr. lobe

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[caesar being stabbed]

liberals! you're all liberals! none of you are free from sin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

ya but to be fair you look like a daddy long legs.

im normal size