Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Going to be the longest 10 days ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

*laughs puppetmasterly*

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/SpiritusNox15/status/1473827948339904515

Endwalker is *awfully* good IMO

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Gz now get your rear end in Pandaemonium.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Finally got off my rear end and got the last 5 kills I needed to get my 580 weapon. ftw.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Finally got off my rear end and got the last 5 kills I needed to get my 580 weapon. ftw.

I don't have room in my glamour plates for a reaper slot so there's a good chance my reaper is just going to look like a dragoon

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

I don't have room in my glamour plates for a reaper slot so there's a good chance my reaper is just going to look like a dragoon

I just hit 400/400 slots myself tonight and I'm going to scream and cry.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Captain Baal posted:

I want jojo to be over

this, but the opposite

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

:same:

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I'd like for JoJo to end on a stronger note than the JoJolion finale.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Irony Be My Shield posted:

yeah like "any note at all" would be nice hoofa doofa

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

that scythe almost looks like it belongs in phantasy star universe and i am here for it

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I have never seen a single episode of JoJo. It's a treat I've been pushing forward for the last couple of months.

I've heard good things.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

someone is finally scanning ai to makoto

https://mangadex.org/title/33f6706c-417b-43c9-ad12-6c86358afc66/ai-to-makoto

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I'm extremely neutral on vtubers, but having to sit through hours of online academic "conferences" over the past two years has convinced me that they'd be more engaging if instead of of a badly angled video of their impassive face in the corner, speakers just bit the bullet and presented as catboys or whatever

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_goBOQmSJX8

Someone should hire this man.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I am going to allow questions to be asked in this thread, in future

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Namtab posted:

I am going to allow questions to be asked in this thread, in future

When are questions going to be allowed?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I need assistance from anime people.

I'm making a die tower for a friend of mine who's really into anime, and I want to put some kind of inspirational anime image/saying on it. He said that the anime that he finds the most inspirational is hunter x hunter.

Can someone point me to an image and/or a very inspirational line from the anime?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

This is now the asking anime questions thread as well

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Namtab posted:

This is now the asking anime questions thread as well

Why does the Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House anime take so damned long between updates? :ohdear:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

CainFortea posted:

I'm making a die tower for a friend of mine who's really into anime, and I want to put some kind of inspirational anime image/saying on it. He said that the anime that he finds the most inspirational is hunter x hunter.

Can someone point me to an image and/or a very inspirational line from the anime?

“I’ve always gone to any lengths to avoid facing danger and risk, hiding myself within a safe cage, where no one could hurt me. I hated myself for it.. But I couldn’t change myself.. Friends and teachers encouraged me, but I never truly listened, considering it the logic of the strong. Yet somehow… A boy with less than half my strength managed to break my cage!” – Shoot Mcmahon

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Shoot McMahon is a loving LEGEND

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i swear to god i was about to make a crack about namtab never saying the answers were going to be true but i did a quick google and hunter x hunter honest to jesus above has a character named Shoot McMahon

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

https://animemotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Meruem-Quotes-HxH-1.jpg this made me think

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Stick Dinner

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark posted:

Tbh the inane questions is more interesting than random vtuber update #2951

So this week Gura played more minecraft and said she didn't wear pants and then...

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Araki made his choice when he decided to not end JoJo on Part 7 and then make the worlds most flaccid mystery story

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

CainFortea posted:

bungie gum has both the properties of rubber and gum

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Sorry y'all just catching up on posting

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

CainFortea posted:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I preferred the more concise 'Schwing!'

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Araki made his choice when he decided to not end JoJo on Part 7 and then make the worlds most flaccid mystery story

but how does it compare to a pancake

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

CainFortea posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

CainFortea posted:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

but how does it compare to a pancake
The flaccid pancake is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared