Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

sticklefifer posted:

I'm convinced that Alex Hammerstone was a late-80s roid gut WCW midcarder who somehow wandered into a portal to the future.

And it rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
i mean it doesn't but cool.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
My bones are made of hammerstone

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Lamuella posted:

I miss Kip. Any word on when he'll be in ring shape again?

He had a SLAP tear and back in May they stitched his labrum back on his shoulder blade. Dr. Google sez recovery for that is 9-12 months, so he's probably out for another few months yet.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Hammerstone has been one of the pound for pound worst posters on the internet for years but that was approaching a good tweet, so kudos to him.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

karmicknight posted:

i mean it doesn't but cool.

Come on now partner. You don't gotta big-time me this holiday season.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/kelthecelt/status/1473845111754797058

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I'm not sure but I think the piece of poo poo holding that sign disappeared after this. I hope he was dragged to the back and eaten like that guy in the one Dark Order vignette.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm not sure but I think the piece of poo poo holding that sign disappeared after this. I hope he was dragged to the back and eaten like that guy in the one Dark Order vignette.
According to reddit he was removed to security, yeah

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/cadaverous1313/status/1473746626233741327?t=g2pIB4JebThBJrbM4lEIew&s=19

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

It’s the dedication to being a piece of poo poo I never understand. The amount of time spent, money for front row seats, and all along repeatedly thinking this is a good idea, a GREAT idea! They’ll be a hero, no second thoughts about it what-so-ever. A positive sign? A sign for their favorite wrestler? Hell even their favorite wrestling podcast? No, gotta let this performer at a show they presumably enjoy know much of a complete rear end in a top hat I am.

“What??? I’m being kicked out??? But it’s just a sign making fun of my friend sitting next to me!”

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nyla is loving cool. She can sit next to me on the bus.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

Nyla is loving cool. She can sit next to me on the bus.

I bet Nyla and her partner, much like Dax Harwood, throw excellent backyard barbecues. I would love to hang out with Nyla at one of her barbecues. We'd play drunk jenga and she would win. We'd play Bocci and she would destroy everyone. Then after the sun went down we'd sit around a fire drinking beer and she'd make us all laugh with funny stories from the road.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

I bet Nyla and her partner, much like Dax Harwood, throw excellent backyard barbecues. I would love to hang out with Nyla at one of her barbecues. We'd play drunk jenga and she would win. We'd play Bocci and she would destroy everyone. Then after the sun went down we'd sit around a fire drinking beer and she'd make us all laugh with funny stories from the road.

Actually my friend went to a barbecue at the Marvelous dojo and said that Chigusa Nagayo made Nyla do all the cooking because the rest of the girls were clueless

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Tweak posted:

It’s the dedication to being a piece of poo poo I never understand. The amount of time spent, money for front row seats, and all along repeatedly thinking this is a good idea, a GREAT idea! They’ll be a hero, no second thoughts about it what-so-ever. A positive sign? A sign for their favorite wrestler? Hell even their favorite wrestling podcast? No, gotta let this performer at a show they presumably enjoy know much of a complete rear end in a top hat I am.

“What??? I’m being kicked out??? But it’s just a sign making fun of my friend sitting next to me!”

Finally, someone went far enough with the signs to send a message to anyone else who would have this dumb idea in the future.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Based on another picture of the shithead it seems like they were maskless while holding up other signs and then put the mask on when they put up that sign? Because of course video doesn't exist nor the ability to remember who a person is from one second to the next?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Seams posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j01SJV1wF44

lotta bad stuff this year, mostly from the fed.

"i could have done without one of the hottest angles of the year" -this guy about the inner circle vs att

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ringo Roadagain posted:

one of the hottest angles of the year

Citation needed

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

You know Ep. 200 of The Simpsons where Homer interrupts U2 and is then shown backstage getting a beating from security while they play "Pride"?

Well I hope the same thing happened to this arsehole but it was with Nyla's entrance music.

EDIT - The song is Pride, you dingus.

CaptainApathyUK fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Dec 23, 2021

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

edit: Nevermind, not really sure where I was going with this post except to say it's a huge bummer that people like that and the one yelling homophobic slurs show up to the shows.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Dec 23, 2021

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

Tweak posted:

Furiously @'ing Brian Last and Jim Cornette asking if senpai noticed them. That's enough for these people.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainApathyUK posted:

You know Ep. 200 of The Simpsons where Homer interrupts U2 and is then shown backstage getting a beating from security while they play "One"?

Well I hope the same thing happened to this arsehole but it was with Nyla's entrance music.

Don't worry folks! He'll get the help he needs.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nyla whips rear end and immediately became best friends with the ChocoPro ladies so that ruled

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/EnjoyWrestle/status/1474038399216594955

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Let Nyla kill the transphobes, Tony you can pay to get her off the hook you coward.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I for one am surprised that the dude with that sign and some "cowboy bitch" sign earlier is a loving 400 pound guy with a thumb for a head.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

That's Pittsburgh for you.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Nyla's wife

https://twitter.com/kelthecelt/status/1474085025209585666?t=K33Xx4_corp771m_km4p6w&s=19

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/kiddbanditpro/status/1473909726836510721?t=NinNUwnUaUZl42mUymEeGQ&s=19

Kidd Bandit talking about his and the struggles of being a queer Asian-American

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
GET EM KEL

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Imagine getting mad at Kidd Bandit because they're queer or Asian-American and not because they're a giant goddam weeb

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Rarity posted:

Imagine getting mad at Kidd Bandit because they're queer or Asian-American and not because they're a giant goddam weeb

https://twitter.com/kiddbanditpro/status/1473911333351354370?t=Y-K1Ywtw30q_Txgp4b_VLA&s=19

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I rest my case

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Rarity stop insulting Mr Adventure.

dracula vladdy AF
May 6, 2011

tbh they are so over the top I can't imagine hating their schtick

also going through that thread, kidd bandit seems like a good egg

dracula vladdy AF fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 23, 2021

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
they're exactly what i expect a queer kid who grew up on the internet and decided to be a wrestler is and i don't know how you can dislike that

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Weebs own.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

flatluigi posted:

they're exactly what i expect a queer kid who grew up on the internet and decided to be a wrestler is and i don't know how you can dislike that

Self-projection :ssh:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Just not mah thing. Dunno about any of that projection crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

yea ok posted:

Just not mah thing. Dunno about any of that projection crap.

Wait, you're not an anime fan?