Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I just started rewatching the series after a couple decades and drat, Peggy sucks so, so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I just watched the episode where they lost their insurance and god drat it has too many plot lines.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Saalkin posted:

I just watched the episode where they lost their insurance and god drat it has too many plot lines.

There had to be
So much poo poo had to go south at the same time to make bobby proper afraid of the outside.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irh2DkfSXx8

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

And Peggy couldn't be home at any time because she'd be able to comfort Bobby, so instead she gets to fight a vending machine for sustenance.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

all the side storys in that episode are pretty funny too.

"Planters warts"

"eewww....... 6 bee stings."

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

PinheadSlim posted:

And Peggy couldn't be home at any time because she'd be able to comfort Bobby, so instead she gets to fight a vending machine for sustenance.

what if ... WE TALKED LIKE THIIIIS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I watched ms wakefield last night and as much as I hate the premise it's actually very funny. Peggy 100% nails her as up to no good from the start but is undone by flattery which is great. Bill notes wakefield had a twin, referencing his old woman fetish.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I was laughing and thinking about Hank talking about Zamfir today.

He's also a real person by the way, something I only learned a few years ago.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

and you're probably much more familiar with his work than you know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qsgBF7ZIsk

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

he's sold more albums worldwide than the beatles. his music's better too

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Milo and POTUS posted:

I watched ms wakefield last night and as much as I hate the premise it's actually very funny. Peggy 100% nails her as up to no good from the start but is undone by flattery which is great. Bill notes wakefield had a twin, referencing his old woman fetish.

Yeah this episode is great and I have no idea why anybody wouldn’t like it.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hihohe posted:

all the side storys in that episode are pretty funny too.

"Planters warts"

"eewww....... 6 bee stings."

Yeah. I kinda wish they where B plots in other episodes that had more time. The Dale bee poo poo is funny and I want more.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Friendship is our country's sweetest wine.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Yeah this episode is great and I have no idea why anybody wouldn’t like it.

It's bullshit that everyone treats hank like he's horrible

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Saalkin posted:

Yeah. I kinda wish they where B plots in other episodes that had more time. The Dale bee poo poo is funny and I want more.

Dale and Boomhauer hanging out and just frying things is so :3:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

I remember commercials in the 90’s advertising CD’s by “Zamfir: master of the pan flute.”

The phrase Zamfir: master of the pan flute” has been burned into my brain for almost three decades.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Dang ol bridge I tell you what man that dang ol bridge fell down and sounded like talmabout "bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonner-
ronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthur-
nuk!

It was crazy man talmabout - (deep voice, slower) The Fall

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Bum the Sad posted:

I remember commercials in the 90’s advertising CD’s by “Zamfir: master of the pan flute.”

The phrase Zamfir: master of the pan flute” has been burned into my brain for almost three decades.

:same:

I considered saying something.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I think my favourite boomhauer is still the fireman episode, after that when he calls to report the megalo mart has exploded

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

“Hey, there’s Boomhauer’s car. Yep, he always takes up two spaces”.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dude just wants to read an article about camaros.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

ilmucche posted:

I think my favourite boomhauer is still the fireman episode, after that when he calls to report the megalo mart has exploded

Is that the one where he explains everything that happened in perfect english and everyone else is mumbling and speaking gibberish?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

BiggerBoat posted:

Is that the one where he explains everything that happened in perfect english and everyone else is mumbling and speaking gibberish?

Yeah, boomhauer hears everyone else talk like everyone else hears him

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I remember commercials from the 90's but I only remember Zamfir from King of the Hill.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Milo and POTUS posted:

I watched ms wakefield last night and as much as I hate the premise it's actually very funny. Peggy 100% nails her as up to no good from the start but is undone by flattery which is great.

Another great episode where Peggy is 100% right is the garden gnome episode

"You were probably playing one of your weird little games and you broke it! Didn't you?"

It's also where "Why would anyone do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?" comes from lol

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
I love the episodes where Hank and Bobby team up. They really do make a great team, and there's a great connection. Like when Peggy tries to bring the family closer and he and Bobby plot a way out of the house

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I have no memory of that episode. I do remember Bobby going high and Hank going low to get the cigarette

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

I have no memory of that episode. I do remember Bobby going high and Hank going low to get the cigarette

Its the one where Dooley runs away and the weird self help dude accuses Peggy of being a bad mother so she takes the doors off the bedrooms and bathrooms and insists they only wear underwear in the house.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Hihohe posted:

Dale and Boomhauer hanging out and just frying things is so :3:

Fried banana? Oh its delicious! .... the monkeys must never find out

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Fishstick posted:

Fried banana? Oh its delicious! .... the monkeys must never find out

Man Stephen Root just kills the delivery on this line, I love it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Traxis posted:

Its the one where Dooley runs away and the weird self help dude accuses Peggy of being a bad mother so she takes the doors off the bedrooms and bathrooms and insists they only wear underwear in the house.

... a new EPISODE?!

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

External Organs posted:

Man Stephen Root just kills the delivery on this line, I love it.

My favorite Stephen Root performance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvJp2SRyBmw

A For Effort
Apr 29, 2017

by Azathoth
Mad Dog's running for president. He's already got the black vote, Earl, and the gay vote, Earl!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I shouldn't have watched this at work; I'd completely forgotten about the breakdown at the end and laughed out loud at the (very quiet) office.

gently caress, I work in the office ONE day of the week, and that's the day I decide to watch a clip like that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

A For Effort posted:

Mad Dog's running for president. He's already got the black vote, Earl, and the gay vote, Earl!

Fifteen minutes ago we were talking about microwaving a pizza! What happened here?!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

New rule
you cant listen to my song anymore

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Buck Strickland is a MONSTER. A drunk monster Buck Strickland is nothing but a worthless disgusting bastard making bastardsabllbluujfme

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
This is a house of healing. Uncle Jerry, you don't need that mask to breath anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Cemetry Gator posted:

This is a house of healing. Uncle Jerry, you don't need that mask to breath anymore.

Yes he does!