Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Goodness, yes.
I followed up with lamb about my address, thanks guys!

The list has been updated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

I pulled out all my cards and Christmas stamp pads and have a stack to send out tomorrow, glad to finally have time to do the card again.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

I also have a stack of cards ready to drop in the mail tomorrow!

And Kafka's Goldfish, I can send a card from Michigan if you still want one.

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...
Yes! I will take ALL THE CARDS!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
First Christmas card from 13Pandora13, thanks!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I was out of town for just over 4 days and when I got home I had goonmail from 13Pandora13, Jimmy da Fish, and Opera Bitch! It was cool to have multiple letters to open!
I'll try to get replies set up soon!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thank you Keetron for the adorable Christmas card! I'm gonna have to send out some cards over the next few days to people as penance for the radio silence this year (can't guarantee they'll arrive before Christmas Day unfortunately)

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Thank 13Pandora13 and Opera Bitch for your cards! I love going to my mailbox at this time of year

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Thank you 13Pandora13 for the cards, I am putting all Christmas cards on the piano this year and it looking more and more festive!

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Much thanks to JimmyDaFish for his glitter-encrusted Christmas card!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I've gone through the rather large pile of neglected mail on my dining room table and owe thanks to Opera Bitch, Dee, Pandora, Peech, skels, jimmydafish, Team Lunch and Zoesdare!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
JimmydaFish I received your holiday card! Thank you, thank you!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Keetron, your card is beautiful! Thank you!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you Keetron, OperaBitch, 13Pandora13, zoesdare, and jimmydafish for the cards! Mine are going in the mail tomorrow so they’ll be super delayed! This month got away from me.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Will y'all believe I got three cards in one day? We put all cards on the piano and the goons are winning big time over friends and family, I'll post a pic before Christmas. Thank you Genesplicer for coming out of your cave and sending me a card, thank you Lamb and thank you Team Lunch!

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

Thank you Keetron for one of the better Christmas cards I've ever received.

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Big thanks to everyone I have received cards from!!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

BarnoldComfyTwenty FourAreola GrandeViginti SeptumBalls DildoStoner SlothCardi BYOB

Dad's Dip CupBarking GeckoEscape From NoiseManifistoLockMacnultBo-PepFluffieDuckie
biosterousDoctor DogballsChrsKaiser SchnitzelEat My Ghastly rear endGoons Are GreatZurtilikyour friend sk
alexandriaonutRobot Made of Meat Saoshyant Chubby Checker rear end Penny Futon Forensic fps_nug vanisher Heather Papps Dope Fiend Killa G alnilam more falafel please City of Glompton Derpies and me, Pot Smoke Phoenix

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

keetron thank you for the Christmas card!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Cards are pouring in here, big thank you to Peech, Kafka's Goldfish and JimmyDaFish!

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

Much thanks to 50s Girl Groupon whose card arrived today. I love the owl!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Soooo much goonmail today! Thank you Lamb, Team Lunch, 50s Girl Groupon, Ceramic Pig, and Sharizard!!! Y'all made my day :lovebird:

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Also had a big haul *again*! Ceramic Pig, OperaBitch, meatglitter and Cute Little Fucktoy, thank you so much.

Look it!

Keetron fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Dec 30, 2021

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got great holiday cards from keetron and peech! Thank you both so much! I will try to draft responses soon!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Zoesdare, your card came in and to you and many others: I have a backlog of letters to write, all will be responded to in January. I let 2021 get me down in the end but feel really energized this morning so I'm gonna ride that wave while it lasts!

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I got quite some mail lately and couldn't confirm who it was from or even what it said because I'm not home currently, but every goon who sent me a card has a place in my heart and I will answer all of you as soon as I'm home!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I found a couple of cards that were buried. Thank you to lamb! Especially for the coquito recipe, I’m excited for that.
And an postcard from KG. Kafkasgoldfish?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Jimmy Da Fish, a Christmas card you posted on December 10th arrived yesterday! drat postage! Thank you so much!

e: also got an awesome Christmas card from lamb yesterday!

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jan 22, 2022

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Wow, that took forever to get there

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got postcards recently from keetron and zoesdare thank you both! I will try to get responses going soon.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I’m having a pretty rough year, and this thread comes highly recommended by some regulars for the free serotonin of mail deliveries. Plus, I have easily fifty nice art print post cards that have just been sitting in my shelf for years. So me and my kangaroo stamps would like to join in if there’s room on the list for a long-long-long distance Aussie?

E; o rite, my bday is November (actually falls on Halloween for Americans), and I like cats, cute stationery, international postcards and basically anything!

coolusername fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 23, 2022

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I got so much mail!!! Finally I am home again after spending months in medical things and now I have to thank ehhh let's see lamb!! and also Keetron!! and I am not sure who signed with KG but that's a beautiful halloween card that somehow took months to arrive so thank you for that, too!! and I also got something from Zoesdare and of course 13Pandora13! Thank you all so much, coming home after such a long time with so many lovely card and greetings are really a blessing and I will earn my vengeance for this on all of you by sending out new cards so beware

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

coolusername posted:

I’m having a pretty rough year, and this thread comes highly recommended by some regulars for the free serotonin of mail deliveries. Plus, I have easily fifty nice art print post cards that have just been sitting in my shelf for years. So me and my kangaroo stamps would like to join in if there’s room on the list for a long-long-long distance Aussie?

(edited out in case you do the same)

E; o rite, my bday is November (actually falls on Halloween for Americans), and I like cats, cute stationery, international postcards and basically anything!

Hah, October / November is when I do the annual birthday cards so you are in luck!
Glad to have you here, I'll send something out in a few days.

thrashingteeth
Dec 22, 2019

depressive hedonia
always tired
taco tuesday
I've always wanted to get into mail exchange, I'd be keen to join in if possible! Nothing makes my day more than getting post so I'd like to do that with others, i hope people don't mind the sound of some really kitsch Scottish cards :)

I like international postcards or anything that's unique to different places where you live but would be happy to just receive anything!
No poops in the post though.

thrashingteeth fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jun 5, 2022

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Thank you Zoesdare and Meatglitter for your letters!

My wife is getting more and more "I should start sending cards to the internet, receiving mail looks like so much fun." and then I have to remind her that I spend no time on insta or facebook but write letters instead. This is enough of a deterrent, maybe she is ready for it in another few years?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I got another pack of three cards by Zoesdare! No idea why they all came in together given that I assume they have been sent on different occasions, but I'm happy to be showed in cards anyways. Thank you! Gonna send you at least five back or so

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Thanks to Zoesdare and Lamb for the mail!!!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Lamb! Thank you for the cute Valentines card :h:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Thanks to Lamb, Keetron, JimmydaFish, and Zoesdare!

Have dug out my cards and started working on replies. You all have such nice handwriting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got something from lamb yesterday and zoesdare about a week ago, thank you both!

I sent out some mail shortly after getting z's postcard, hopefully they get to y'all soon.