Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
im currently taking bets on whether it's more likely I'm going to wake up one morning with 2k posts in this thread or the kissinger thread :ohdear:

odds are sitting 2:1 in favor of radar lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

weirdos in a hat stall - peanut power

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
i gotta say, those drawings of the grey alien are really bad

anyways we're getting first contact on Christmas OR my birthday which is next Wednesday

whats up fuckers, i had brain surgery

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Bideo James posted:

anyways we're getting first contact on Christmas OR my birthday which is next Wednesday

we had assumed the dmt vape carts caused you to ascend

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Bideo James posted:

Hey congrats on the successful brain surgery!

Well, maybe semi successful, they didn't fix whatever is wrong with you that makes you want to post with us, but for that we are grateful!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bideo James posted:

Brainy Christmas to you

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Bideo James posted:

welcome back, i hope the wonderful wizard of oz treated you well

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Bideo James posted:

they're charming in a way, su captures this playful quality that must be intrinsic to the pnittys

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Delta-Wye posted:

welcome back, i hope the wonderful wizard of oz treated you well

he hates me

anyways i found something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psr3XEdvVK8

this was my neighbor from about 1994 to 2003, lived on land that once belonged to him and the location of where Legend of Boggy Creek was filmed

Smokey was a strange and wonderful man, he passed away in 2016 last I heard and in his own way was a weirdo political guy who disliked the people who wronged him
like people who never paid him for jobs or stole from him, also he hated drunks

enjoy!

Bideo James has issued a correction as of 20:49 on Dec 23, 2021

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

If anyone here's loaded you have 27 hours to make a generous donation to win sexy time with :tinylue:
https://twitter.com/LueElizondo/status/1474023560435978242

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Bideo James posted:

:hfive: welcome to the club. Brains are hosed up

Psi and tk abilities, augmented

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

skewetoo posted:

:hfive: welcome to the club. Brains are hosed up

Psi and tk abilities, augmented

oh no no no no no no no

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

CCPP lmao

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Bideo James posted:

that owns

like it owns that the surgery was a success not that you had to have ur melon balled in the first place

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

still recovering, and it sucks. its not a miracle, its a wait and see.

i didnt see anything while i was under which sucks,. they gave me that fent to knock me out.

next time i have surgery im gonna hide a lil bit of DMT in my mouth and press it into my gums right before i go under

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bideo James posted:

still recovering, and it sucks. its not a miracle, its a wait and see.

i didnt see anything while i was under which sucks,. they gave me that fent to knock me out.

next time i have surgery im gonna hide a lil bit of DMT in my mouth and press it into my gums right before i go under

The last thing I would want during brain surgery: an active brain. Everything would smell like burnt toast. I've only had brain proximate surgery but they gifted me cool metal implants that helped improve wifi reception

Welcome back hope they got out what they needed

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Popoto posted:

haven’t been following this thread since last spring when we had the us army being weirdos. has anything of note with substantial proof happened since? ideally something factual and not woo lady’s Twitter account.

This one was pretty big IMO

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7nzkq/stanford-professor-garry-nolan-analyzing-anomalous-materials-from-ufo-crashes

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

should probably explain aitee too

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Bideo James posted:

Welcome back space comrade!

You're looking fucken fine, I gotta say

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

they based p'nut off me

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

They quantum entangled a tardigrade, as one does.

https://www.livescience.com/tardigrade-quantum-entangled-experiment

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

quantum entanglement grs when

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

doctors have successfully quantum untangled my nuts

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Bideo James posted:

they based p'nut off me

r u jus a lil blue guy??

and congrats on your brain!

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Wheeee posted:

r u jus a lil blue guy??

and congrats on your brain!

nice ave, i streamed stalker to like 20 people on twitch a few weeks ago and talked about its concepts the entire time

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Bideo James posted:

nice ave, i streamed stalker to like 20 people on twitch a few weeks ago and talked about its concepts the entire time

yea idk whether whoever bought it likes me or dislikes me but it’s a good one

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

got to the sleep section of discovery in gateway, after repeating the standalone focus 10 a couple times. this whole thing is so great so far, i can basically now ‘turn off’ the tension/knot thats always been present in my upper back/neck, it genuinely feels like i did a bunch of yoga. now i can kinda see how those monks who can raise their body temp can do it. super cool stuff

also continue to catch glimpses of this blue colored room (?) that i guess is in my mind’s eye, and had auditory hallucinations for first time with what sounded like faint 40s news reels

going in with no expectations has gotten easier as well

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

no

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 15:20 on Mar 4, 2022

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Wheeee is the best poster in this thread

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Riot Bimbo posted:

ime rooms are constructs entities like to use as traps; you're playing with things developed by people that are part of a system that tends to prefer absolute control and if any of that stuff has even a minor affect on the waking world, it would not be out there without some kind of pitfall.

I believe in possession, and rooms of various sorts are things I have seen used as mind-traps, I guess, I wish to convey a desire for you to have no expectations, but have a strong sense of safety and survival about you; think of it as a wilderness hike in a remote national forest or something. You'll probably be fine, the scenery is beautiful, but you're miles away from any kind of safety you are not creating or preparing yourself, and there are any number of destructive things that can be created on purpose or by accident when playing with the mind like this.

have you been doing the Monroe things? what are your impressions so far?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

I love each and every poster in the thread

Happy Aitee one and all!

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

Happy Aitee one and all!

Extremely same, this is my favourite thread on the forums

I would like to go out into the desert with all the posters ITT, make a big fire, take a bunch of drugs, and signal our gratitude to the sky!!

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Barry Foster posted:

I would like to go out into the desert with all the posters ITT, make a big fire, take a bunch of drugs, and signal our gratitude to the sky!!

fire in the sky was really hosed up, especially the part where james gandolfini beats up robert patrick

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Bilirubin posted:

Happy Aitee one and all!

This is true and I love everyone too. This thread is my favourite bit of the internet.

My Dad and his mate were at Rendlesham, but also stoned off their tits. I had a dream as a toddler (still in my cot) of what I understood to be the sun stepping in through my bedroom window. That hosed me up for a bit. I saw a few UFOs in Montana, but I'm more inclined to believe they were some spooky American planes than them being spacemen.

Watched the Twilight Zone last night and it was the one with these fellas in:

Merry Xmas, UFO thread. I will buy my gangtag in the new year. x

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Barry Foster posted:

Barry Foster is the best poster in this thread

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slYW7kkHyI4

UFO: the show

It has: anime hair, workplace sexual harassment, puppets, nepotism, explosions, and UFOs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

global tetrahedron posted:

got to the sleep section of discovery in gateway, after repeating the standalone focus 10 a couple times. this whole thing is so great so far, i can basically now ‘turn off’ the tension/knot thats always been present in my upper back/neck, it genuinely feels like i did a bunch of yoga. now i can kinda see how those monks who can raise their body temp can do it. super cool stuff

also continue to catch glimpses of this blue colored room (?) that i guess is in my mind’s eye, and had auditory hallucinations for first time with what sounded like faint 40s news reels

going in with no expectations has gotten easier as well

I've done the heat thing before when I was in high school but quit loving around when I couldn't make it stop