Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Cardi BYOB posted:

Also, weed, just like an enormous amount.

gg4 and orange cookies are now my strains I think, along with gelatti 91

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

hamjobs, how do you feel about Tropicana cookies? tangie x gsc, I feel like you've sang the praises of both those strains before

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

Bottling sucks but we got our bottling machine today.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Always fascinated by ultra specific machines.

Escape From Noise

Zil posted:

Always fascinated by ultra specific machines.

This one is pretty manual. Like it has sensors and stuff but the bottles have to be placed under the filler and capper manually, and caps need to be installed by hand.

Escape From Noise

I think it does a CO2 purge though.

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
E: Wrong thread. That's what I get for replacing the style sheet.

Boba Pearl fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Dec 24, 2021

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

hamjobs, how do you feel about Tropicana cookies? tangie x gsc, I feel like you've sang the praises of both those strains before

Omg I love it. It's so sparkly feeling.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
A story in two parts:

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I did it; I posted it in FYAD

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:sadwave: there goes my hero

selan dyin

just got done kegging 20L of beer and 20L of ginger beer, bring on xmas

Escape From Noise

BALLS DILDO posted:

just got done kegging 20L of beer and 20L of ginger beer, bring on xmas

Nice! I really want to make ginger beer since it's hard to find here, but I could never pull off making a bug. What kind of beer?

selan dyin

Escape From Noise posted:

Nice! I really want to make ginger beer since it's hard to find here, but I could never pull off making a bug. What kind of beer?

i went low effort and used an extract can + extra ginger. beer is a passionfruit lager, using my supermarkets home brand extract and a couple tins of passionfruit pulp as 'dry hop'. came out to about 6%, looking forwarded to get loaded on it

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

Escape From Noise posted:

Bottling sucks but we got our bottling machine today.

How much does this machinery thirst for blood? on a scale of like "mostly benign like a printer" through to "exudes murderous intent like a lathe"

I am fascinated by industrial machinery sorry :sweatdrop:

Escape From Noise

NumptyScrub posted:

How much does this machinery thirst for blood? on a scale of like "mostly benign like a printer" through to "exudes murderous intent like a lathe"

I am fascinated by industrial machinery sorry :sweatdrop:

It's more dangerous than a printer, you don't want your hands under anything when the pistons push down the filler and capper. Like most bottlers it's moved mostly by compressed air, but more manual than the other bottler I'm more familiar with (Maheen). Like, just gotta keep the hands clear but you need to align bottles and load caps manually.

Escape From Noise

BALLS DILDO posted:

i went low effort and used an extract can + extra ginger. beer is a passionfruit lager, using my supermarkets home brand extract and a couple tins of passionfruit pulp as 'dry hop'. came out to about 6%, looking forwarded to get loaded on it

Sweet! Hope it turned out well! I don't think I'd be able to find extract here. Possibly online?

Escape From Noise

Had some sake. On my way home saw this vending machine for grilled chicken skewers.

One of these days I'm going to have to get a bunch of alcohol from a vending machine, then swing by here for dinner.

peanut

Is that managed by a regular yakitori restaurant??? Please try it!!!

Escape From Noise

I don't know. It's pricey but I cannot resist the allure of vending machine curated hot meats.

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
Heading off to my dad's in a bit with my 3l bottle of Jack, gonna be :trashed: through to Monday I reckon

Also a work colleague got me a (70cl) bottle of Jack as a present for helping out, and lol is it smol

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
I gotta say boys been drinking all night with poo poo like Budweiser but I hit one White Claw Surge and BAM she hits ya!! Ok that was my Canadian Christmas Eve Trashing Greeting to all my Orbs! gently caress Im in Arizona...

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Just picked up my booze for the holidays

Well all that seems entirely normal and

Oh god what monsters hath ye wrought?

Welp, I'm gonna die

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Oh poo poo! It's British :fourloko:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

rarity drink the soop :evilbuddy:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
We know that ghosts are a kind of soup, but :fourloko: too?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Areola Grande posted:

rarity drink the soop :evilbuddy:

I'm gonna :ohdear:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Tbf I loved the double vodka Red Bulls when I was in uni, this can't be that much worse right? :sweatdrop:

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

Just picked up my booze for the holidays

Well all that seems entirely normal and

Oh god what monsters hath ye wrought?

Welp, I'm gonna die

Maybe it's because I just rewatched Cloud Atlas but this made me think of the Sun Mi's drinking soap, the most distopian and nightmarish of things that movie had to present.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
About to brave one of the funky ciders. Think I might go for honeycomb

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I hosed UP I OPENED THE SOOP

Areola Grande

:dogwhistle: DRINK THE SOOP

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

more falafel please

forums poster

had one of these 1:5 thc:cbd "pills" from 1906 and it's pretty drat nice. my dispo doesn't have any more though, I gotta go looking

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Areola Grande posted:

:dogwhistle: DRINK THE SOOP

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING HOW DID IT GET IN MY MOUTH

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Rarity posted:

I hosed UP I OPENED THE SOOP

Rarity posted:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING HOW DID IT GET IN MY MOUTH

:suspense:

Ass-penny

Trip report plz queen rarity.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

Trip report plz queen rarity.

I can see everything

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Time isn't real it only works if you pay attention to it but it doesn't have to all you have to do is stop and it will stop look at me look just like how I'm doing now time is illusory there is no need to be a slave to the bonds of the metaphysical world we can ascend we can be something bigger we can be something better I will show you how we are the centre and the centre is we today is our first step on a new voyage of discovery unshackled from human concerns no without time without space we have the facility to merely be and in being there is understanding and in understanding there is knowing and in knowing there is being the future is the present and the present is the future and the past is nowhere at all and that's where we are too come with me and learn a new existence

Areola Grande

:concerned:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The Soop is Rarity and Rarity is the Soop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I have made a terrible mistake