Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

All, it's been a great run here after coming back from my nth retirement. I am going to have to retire again due to a professional change happening here at the end of the year that will take up a lot more of my time.

I may be back for a game here and there, but I won't be a regular.

Thanks again for the fun. See you again sometime soon.

Don't be a stranger!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Good luck merk

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Goodbye Merk! Be well!

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Congratulations, merk! See you again soon!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Best of luck on everything! And don't forget to drop around here from time to time!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Good luck Merk, hope to still sporadically play with you next year :)

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

RIP merk, I hope you are enjoying the Great Lake House in the Sky.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bye Merk good luck have fun <3

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Shellception posted:

You are very silent as of late! Would be up for another Deadgame, but also, remember to join the players' side once in a while...

Just had a lot on my plate lately is all.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sounds like it's time for an irrational merk cheer

Hal Insandenza posted:

See you next week

Lol

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Just had a lot on my plate lately is all.

Sorry to hear that. Keep strong, and hope things improve soon. We want Copgame 2: Third Ball mafia!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sunset Canyon HOA is now accepting New Residents to find out who stole our beloved statue! Come join this medium sized game.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Good luck merk! Hopefully you won’t make yourself too sparse around here

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Sunset Canyon HOA is now accepting New Residents to find out who stole our beloved statue! Come join this medium sized game.

only need 4 more!!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i have also made a game https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988440

merk, you're a great mafia player and i hope you play more in the future.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

We cracked the first bottle of wine last night merk. It was a hit. Thanks secret Santa!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandicap posted:

We cracked the first bottle of wine last night merk. It was a hit. Thanks secret Santa!

🍷

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandicap posted:

Well deserved after you totally saved Christmas at merks lake house this year

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Hal Insandenza posted:

Well deserved after you totally saved Christmas at merks lake house this year

Well seen. Also, exquisite timing too :roflolmao:.

(Talking about the Secret Santa: I did not hear a peep back from the santee, so I hope you got your things! They were marked as delivered in due time and nobody complained to me. It should have been obvious who I was, too. So if you're still presentless, please talk to me, if I hear nothing more I'll assume everything went fine)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Merry Christmas, mafia friends! I don’t have the time to play nearly as much these days but still read along when I can and miss playing mafia (poorly) with you. Hope it’s a great day and I can get a couple of games in with y’all in 2022!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shellception posted:

Well seen. Also, exquisite timing too :roflolmao:.

(Talking about the Secret Santa: I did not hear a peep back from the santee, so I hope you got your things! They were marked as delivered in due time and nobody complained to me. It should have been obvious who I was, too. So if you're still presentless, please talk to me, if I hear nothing more I'll assume everything went fine)

Was it me?

I don’t seem to have gotten anything but I was also away for a long time so I’m worried it may not have made it to me or someone put it someplace

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Hal Insandenza posted:

Was it me?

I don’t seem to have gotten anything but I was also away for a long time so I’m worried it may not have made it to me or someone put it someplace

No, it wasn't you. But it's a good idea to tell the thread that, just in case the santa is assuming everything is fine.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So far only one person reported not receiving anything and that’s been dealt with

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

So far only one person reported not receiving anything and that’s been dealt with

drat that’s ominous

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

No grinches, and no witnesses

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

... I guess it is a Mafia Secret Santa after all...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Merk's retirement seems like the perfect time for me to unretire

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Kashuno posted:

Merk's retirement seems like the perfect time for me to unretire

Absolutely savage

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i unretire to carry his torch.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Posting purely to get attention and let everyone know I am in a state of constant retiring and unretiring

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I double retire out of solidarity

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Schrodinger's Hobbes posted:

Posting purely to get attention and let everyone know I am in a state of constant retiring and unretiring

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have again retired.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I'm not retired but I'm not playing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

Please don’t steal my gimmick

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jen X posted:

I'm not retired but I'm not playing

😔

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I play mafia and post in the mafia thead

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I play two to three games a year, get mad at what ever terrible meta people adhere to now, then stop signing up to games.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I feel like I don't have the energy for it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I crave validation.