Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Honestly that's basically my holiday break plans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

I mean

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Well Mitch Hedberg was right, that would be too long.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

And some of them just aren’t hall of fame caliber players either. But I can’t stress enough that NO ONE like Schilling.

I went to Schilling’s death rally where he announced his brief and unlamented candidacy for the US Senate, and there were four actual supporters there.

I still firmly believe that the whole thing was Ted Cruz’s idea, and that it was his desperate last-ditch of plan to have someone even less well liked than he in the Senate.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/ApprovedAmerica/status/1472244130822733826

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/DefectorMedia/status/1474760333139099656

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

🎶 Four rubber balls
Three gel pens
Two bars of Dove
And a plastic holder for T P
🎶

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Thank the gods the knife was handle first.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The list, to save everyone else the trouble of getting around their stupid paywall:

Ear

CHRISTMAS LIGHT BULB
MELATONIN GUMMY
ESPRESSO BEANS
“WAS AT SCHOOL TODAY WHEN SHE HAD A PENCIL IN HER LEFT EAR AND BROKE THE ERASER OFF INSIDE OF HER EAR. PATIENT ALSO HAD ANOTHER ERASER PLACED IN THE RIGHT EAR THREE DAYS AGO.”
HAIRPIN
CANDY WRAPPER
TOILET PAPER AND APPLE SEED
​​”PT AND FRIEND WERE PLAYING WITH A BB GUN PT GRABBED SOME BB’S OFF THE GROUND IN HAND TRIED TO WIPE THEM OFF NEAR HEAD WHEN ONE BB FELL INTO HIS EAR. TRIED TO REMOVE PT PUSHED IN FURTHER.”
LOLLIPOP
GOOGLY EYE
MATCH
“THROWING BEADS AT HER FRIEND THEN THREW ONE AT HERSELF AND IT LODGED IN HER EAR”
“WHILE AT RECESS SOME FRIENDS BROKE APART A NECKLACE AND STARTED THROWING AROUND THE BEADS FROM THE NECKLACE AND ONE LANDED IN PT’S LT EAR UNABLE TO REMOVE IT”
WOODEN END OF PAINTBRUSH
PIECE OF CAKE
CHOPSTICK
“PT STATES HE WAS PLAYING HIS BAGPIPES AND USUALLY WEARS EARPLUGS BUT EARPLUG GOT STUCK IN EAR AND HE CANNOT RETRIEVE.”
MOTHBALL
EUCALYPTUS OIL
BLEACH
GASOLINE
HOT MILK
“PUT THE END OF A BALLPOINT PEN IN THE EAR CANAL AND IT GOT LODGED AND THE PRISON STAFF WAS NOT ABLE TO REMOVE IT.”
SEASHELL
CIRCUS PEANUT
PACKING PEANUT
STICKY PUTTY
“EAR PAIN AFTER USING CANDLE WAX & TWEEZERS TO REMOVE SOMETHING FROM EAR”
BEAN
TIC TAC
“WAS PLAYING WITH HER HAIR AND TRYING TO PUT IT UP WITH A PHONE CHARGER. STATES THE END OF THE CHARGER WENT INTO HER EAR.”
BALL PUMP
COTTON BALLS AND PLASTIC TOY SWORD
“PLAYING WITH TOY WRESTLER AND TOOK OUT SMALL BATTERY AND WAS PRETENDING IT WAS AN EARRING AT WHICH POINT IT FELL INTO HIS EAR CANAL”
NOODLES
“WAS TIRED OF HEARING HER MOTHER YELL AT HER SO SHE DECIDED TO PUT SOME STICKERS IN BOTH EARS”
ALUMINUM FOIL, GLITTER, AND RHINESTONES

Nose

ALUMINUM FOIL
RUBBER SNAKE
PINK BALLOON
“STUCK A ‘HARD POOP’ UP HER NOSE THAT SHE FOUND IN HER SISTER’S DRAWER IN THE BEDROOM”
MULCH
“PUT METAL WIRE UP THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS NOSE IN ORDER TO UNCLOG HIS SINUSES CAUSING BLEEDING”
POTATO CHIP BAG
CANDY CORN
GUM WRAPPER
“WAS PICKING HER NOSE WITH A COFFEE STIRRER AND IT BROKE OFF IN HER NOSE, SHE REPORTS TRYING TO GET IT OUT BUT IT WENT UP FURTHER”
DOLL HEAD
BULLET
“WAS HELPING MOM FOLD CLOTHES AND INSERTED WHITE STRING INTO RIGHT NOSTRIL”
SODA CAN TAB
DISH SOAP
ROCK FROM FISH TANK
“PT WAS ATTEMPTING TO ‘PIERCE HER OWN NOSE’ WHEN SHE ACCIDENTALLY STUCK A BEAD UP HER L NOSTRIL.”
CAT FOOD
TOY PILL THAT EXPANDS INTO SPONGE DINOSAUR
NUMBER 8 BUTTON FROM THE TV REMOTE
“WITH HER PARENTS MOM DISCOVERED A PLASTIC BEAD STRUCK IN RT NOSTRIL TWIN SISTER W/ SAME PROBLEM”

Throat

“WAS HOLDING PILL IN ONE HAND & HIS EAR BUD IN THE OTHER HAND, GOT DISTRACTED & TOOK THE EAR BUD INSTEAD”
“WAS AT HOME EATING POPCORN WHILE HOLDING COINS AND MIXED THEM TOGETHER.”
VIDEO GAME CARTRIDGE
“WAS IN THE HOSPITAL LOBBY CHEWING ON A PLASTIC BOTTLE CAP WHEN SHE ACCIDENTALLY SWALLOWED IT”
RING POP
MOOD RING
SIM CARD
USB CABLE
“INHALED A SEWING NEEDLE IN A PLASTIC TUBE WITH A STRING ATTACHED WHEN TRYING TO USE IT AS A BLOWDART”
MIRROR
MAGNIFYING GLASS
SEVERAL SMALL FISHING SINKERS
“WAS SWINGING IN A SWING AND HIS BROTHER THREW SOME GRAVEL IN HIS FACE AND HE INHALED SOME”
COLOGNE SAMPLE
MOM’S BIRTH CONTROL PILLS
UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF MARBLES
STICKY HAND TOY
“WAS PLAYING IN A SOCCER GAME W/ FRIENDS. HE HAD A THUMB TACK IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE GOT EXCITED HE ASPIRATED THE THUMB TACK”
WRAPPED CANDY
GOLF PENCIL AND 5-8 HAIR BEADS
“SWALLOWED A PENNY BECAUSE SHE SAYS SHE IS A ‘HUMAN PIGGY BANK’”
“PER MOM SHE WAS LOOKING FOR HER CAR REMOTE & SAID OUT LOUD ‘WHERE IS THE BATTERY THAT GOES IN HERE’ PT REPLIED, ‘I ATE IT’”
CEILING TILE
HELLO KITTY
GUITAR PICK
“HE WAS DRINKING A SODA AND SAW A NAIL AT THE BOTTOM, STATES KIDS PLACED 2 NAILS IN THE DRINK, HE SWALLOWED 1”
SMALL JUGGLING BALL
QUARTER USED IN MAGIC TRICK
POKER CHIP
GOLF BALL MARKER
“TRYING TO DO A PLASTIC BAG CHALLENGE – FILLED A PLASTIC BAG WITH LIQUID AND POPPING THE BAG WHILE TRYING TO SWALLOW THE LIQUID – SWALLOWED A PIECE OF THE BAG”
CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT
3 CHRISTMAS TREE HOOKS
FIVE-POINTED STAR
JINGLE BELL
“SWALLOWED A WATER BOTTLE CAP, NORMALLY POKES A HOLE IN THE CAP AND DRINKS THROUGH THE HOLE, BUT THIS TIME CAP CAME OFF WHEN ATTEMPTING TO DRINK AND HE SWALLOWED IT”
BEE
ENGAGEMENT RING
“CONFETTI, STARTED COUGHING, SOME CAME UP”

Penis

PLASTIC FORK
SPORK
FOUR PLASTIC SPOONS
MARBLE
SCREW AND PIECE OF PEN
TAPE AND PAPER
“PUT A CHOPSTICK IN HIS URETHRA LAST NIGHT TO MAKE HIS PENIS LONGER AND WAS UNABLE TO REMOVE IT”
BEADS ON STRING
CLOTHING PRICE TAG
END OF A RAT TAIL COMB
TWO TWEEZERS
“HEADPHONES CORD TO PREVENT WET DREAMS”
NAILS
HEX KEY
DART
BREAD TWIST TIE
PIECE OF METAL FROM COVID MASK
“WHILE MASTURBATING WITH A SEWING NEEDLE HE LOST CONTROL OF THE NEEDLE AND IT DISAPPEARED INTO THE MEATUS OF HIS PENIS”

Vagina

SPIKED PENIS RING
TWO HALVES OF BROKEN COLORED PENCIL
DISPOSABLE RAZOR
HAIRBRUSH
BARBELL
PILL BOTTLE
TWO BATTERIES
PENNY AND SHAMPOO CAP
“PATIENT WAS HAVING SEX WITH HER BOYFRIEND LAST NIGHT AND A VIBRATOR WAS PLACED IN HER VAGINA IT IS STILL VIBRATING AND IS STUCK”
TOY DINOSAURS
CANDLE
A UNICORN
HUSBAND’S WEDDING RING
GLOW-IN-THE-DARK BALL
DETERGENT POD
SPIDER-MAN ACTION FIGURE

Rectum

BOTTLE CAP
PLASTIC SODA BOTTLE
“WAS ‘JOKING AROUND WITH FRIENDS’ WHEN JOKE WAS TAKEN TOO FAR AND A CAN WAS PUT INTO HIS RECTUM”
CLICK GEL PEN
BRONZE HANDLE OF A TOOL
2 BATTERIES
GLUE BOTTLE
“WENT TO SIT DOWN IN THE BATHTUB AND SAT ON A PLASTIC BOTTLE OF BUBBLE BATH THAT WENT INTO HIS RECTUM”
FLATHEAD SCREWDRIVER
PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWDRIVER
TOOTHBRUSH CASE
PUMP ACTION PLASTIC ALCOHOL DISPENSER
BAR OF SOAP
ROLLING PIN
“STATES HE AND HIS WIFE WERE HAVING SEX WHEN SHE PLACED A RUBBER PENIS IN HIS RECTUM AND IT BROKE OFF”
“STUCK PLASTIC TOILET PAPER HOLDER IN RECTUM DURING SEXUAL ENCOUNTER W/ PARTNER WHILE INTOXICATED”
“REPORTS WAS ‘PLAYING WITH MY WIFE’ WHEN THE CAP OF AN AEROSOL CAN BECAME DISLODGED & STUCK IN HIS RECTUM”
RUBBER BALL
SQUISHY BALL
STRESS BALL
BILLIARD BALL
“PT STATES WAS ATTEMPTING TO HOLD A BALL IN GLUTEAL FOLD & BELIEVES GOT LOST. NOT 100% THAT BALL IS IN RECTUM”
TOY DINOSAUR
TOY ROCKET
PUZZLE PIECES
“SOME MARBLES”
HEXBUG ROBOTIC TOY
“STATES HE AND HIS FRIENDS HAD A PRACTICAL JOKE GOING ON EACH OTHER. THIS TIME, HE WAS SLEEPING WHEN HIS FRIEND PUT A DILDO IN HIS RECTUM AND NOW UNABLE TO GET IT OUT”
SHAMPOO BOTTLE
LOTION BOTTLE
HAIRSPRAY
“HAVING TROUBLE GOING POOP SO HE PLACED A MECHANICAL PENCIL IN HIS RECTUM. PT NOW UNABLE TO REMOVE. PENCIL IS STICKING OUT.”
MAGIC DICE
HEAD OF ACTION FIGURE
TWEEZERS
SCISSOR TONGS
TOWEL WITH A SOCK OVER IT & GLOVE OVER THE SOCK
AXE BODY SPRAY
12″ KNIFE HANDLE-FIRST
“WAS DRINKING WITH FRIENDS AND BELIEVES THAT HE MAY HAVE PLACED A NICKEL AND A DIME INTO HIS RECTUM.”
LIGHT BULB
GRASS AND GOLF TEE
CARROT
LOTTERY TICKET
“FOREIGN BODY IN HIS RECTUM. HE STATES HE ‘BELIEVES IT IS A VAPE’ AND IS NOT ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS.”

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Knormal posted:

The list, to save everyone else the trouble of getting around their stupid paywall:

Thank you; you're doing the lord's work.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

My favorite is "NOSE...TOY PILL THAT EXPANDS INTO SPONGE DINOSAUR." I'm just really enjoying the mental image.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I can't stop thinking about the guy "eating popcorn while holding coins" and just slamming a mouthful of pennies, apparently? I just have some questions, is all.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Every loving year there is a light bulb :stonk:

I want to know about the four plastic spoons in the penis, though.
Like, in a bundle, or end to end, one after the other ?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Lol, someone swallowed a Switch cart.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Pouring hot milk in the ear sounds like a serious drinking problem.
Also was the person stuffing his ear with espresso beans not aware of proper coffee making procedure?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

This is the after-born abortion pill. Give it to the children, and the children is not more.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

By popular demand posted:

Pouring hot milk in the ear sounds like a serious drinking problem.
Also was the person stuffing his ear with espresso beans not aware of proper coffee making procedure?

At least they were making sure their ear was nice and clean before beginning by hitting it with the trusty old bleach :stonk:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Tei posted:

This is the after-born abortion pill. Give it to the children, and the children is not more.

the other sponge

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

im the HOT MILK (ear)

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/1475243380384874497

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

8,000 years is about how long it took to advance from wine and cheese to soda pop and processed cheese spread product.
makes you wonder what snack foods He'll enjoy in 8 millenia.

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0
by then they will have combined soda pop and processed cheese spread into a single glorious fluid

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Slurm

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

id eat that

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/DrLongissimus/status/1474279234239619087

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I followed the twitter hole 'till I got this:

I wish I knew nothing of the baptism and had to figure out WTF.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Nothing will save you from my death ray, Mr Bond.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Wishing everyone a fun and exciting 2022

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/brian_jphillips/status/1475912940444438529

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Welp,

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

I think one of the two remaining smallpox samples on earth is on ice in Siberia, which coincidentally enough, had an explosion in 2019.

E: https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/17/health/russia-lab-explosion-smallpox-intl-hnk/index.html

Cacafuego has a new favorite as of 03:19 on Dec 29, 2021

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I already watched that show, and it was Svalbard, not Siberia. Wasps. That came out of a mammoth. And made people vomit inside other people.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

We already have a highly effective, long-lasting and relatively safe vaccine for smallpox. Find me something spicier and I might pay attention.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Scarodactyl posted:

We already have a highly effective, long-lasting and relatively safe vaccine for smallpox.

Have you considered what will happen when we're eventually faced with largepox

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Captain Hygiene posted:

Have you considered what will happen when we're eventually faced with largepox
That's syphilis.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Scarodactyl posted:

We already have a highly effective, long-lasting and relatively safe vaccine for smallpox. Find me something spicier and I might pay attention.

Yeah for real.

Smallpox is awful, but if a deadly pathogen is unleashed upon the world, by far the least awful possibility is that it’s the only one that we have demonstrated that we can successfully eradicate from the human population.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/based_ball/status/1476021310836797441

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Scarodactyl posted:

Ah yes, the Vaccine, something that has a proven record against disease, lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Evilreaver posted:

Ah yes, the Vaccine, something that has a proven record against disease, lately
This post is bad and you should feel bad.