Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I hope that we all find lots of danger zone shots inside the box on target this holiday season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/tristandross/status/1474787742517235712

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
@DApeWives

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
merry christmas to all the awesome people in here, also to the mancs

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
let's see how Nick otamendi is getting on in Portugal

https://mobile.twitter.com/rricardo...d-card-25781241

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Nice to see nothing's changed.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Really is a joke the difference in matches played with a transfer window about to happen

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I am a fan of Arsenal absolutely destroying the bad teams because it’s not something we’ve routinely done.

I’m also a fan of Smith Rowe making the same kinds of late runs that Robert Pires used to to snaffle rebounds or scrappy goals.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1475186341822533644

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Absolute loving bollocks

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Merry Christmas everybody. Mods please make John Terry's Christmas present to his wife the profile picture for all the Chelsea fans

https://twitter.com/JohnTerry26/status/1474785384030683142?t=vTZWdPDjqFpeDyhsEsfVhA&s=19

https://twitter.com/smnllyd5/status/1475207000652984325?s=11

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Advanced stats time - Smith-Rowe has scored a goal every 15 minutes in his last 3 league games. Phwoar.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Flayer posted:

Advanced stats time - Smith-Rowe has scored a goal every 15 minutes in his last 3 league games. Phwoar.

And arteta the fool refuses to start him and let him score 6 every game

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
I hope Manchester United win tomorrow night. And all the other nights actually

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Brass Hand posted:

I hope Manchester United win tomorrow night. And all the other nights actually

same

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/BradJCox_/status/1475545556709781506

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Looks like the move to USA network means less bouncing around for matches, at least for now. Looking forward to not having to touch the remote for 7ish hours on New Year's Day.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Moktaro posted:

Looks like the move to USA network means less bouncing around for matches, at least for now. Looking forward to not having to touch the remote for 7ish hours on New Year's Day.

Wont there still be matches on Peacock?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I meant as far as TV games go, no NBC/NBCSN/USA/wtfNBCownsthisnetworktoo? bouncing.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Sancho is loving poo poo

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Disgusting if true

psyer
Mar 26, 2013

Moktaro posted:

I meant as far as TV games go, no NBC/NBCSN/USA/wtfNBCownsthisnetworktoo? bouncing.

They will still use NBC, CNBC and other NBC owned network at some points this season alongside USA. USA is essentially replacing NBCSN as the main TV network showing PL matches. NBC will still have their 5:30 PM Sat. UK Time slot. Peacock will get some overflow matches and other matches so that they can sell Peacock to the viewer. CNBC may replace USA in the other overflow TV channel for matches at times.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

You won’t have to swap channels for any of the New Year’s Day matches as they’ll all be postponed!!

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
I wish that all executives involved in Peacock experience a slow and painful death

Weaponized Cum fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Dec 28, 2021

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Suntoucher posted:

You won’t have to swap channels for any of the New Year’s Day matches as they’ll all be postponed!!

Don’t say that op. Please

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

African AIDS cum posted:

Sancho is loving poo poo

is this true? I haven't seen much of him

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

African AIDS cum posted:

Sancho is loving poo poo

The Man United Effect

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

bewbies posted:

is this true? I haven't seen much of him

he's barely played and when he has he's done nothing

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/josephmdurso/status/1475737039932899329

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

"technically we're not doing anything wrong" lmao

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Should definitely relegate Chelsea for this imo

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Also creating a fake LinkedIn profile using an established actor of Asian descent is pretty sloppy, even for dodgy Asian betting websites.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Now there's an advanced stat, David Moyes is now third in the table of all-time PL games won as a manager after Ferguson and Wenger, having just overtaken... Harry Redknapp.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I assume he's a fair ways off the top two but would love to see him just grind on for another decade to prove you don't need trophies to be a winner

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

the sex ghost posted:

I assume he's a fair ways off the top two but would love to see him just grind on for another decade to prove you don't need trophies to be a winner

Ferguson 528
Wenger 476
Moyes 237

240 games, with the 45.65% win rate he's had at West Ham, means he could celebrate overtaking Wenger in 14 years, then another 3 years to catch up to Fergie. He's only 58 now (yeah I was surprised too) so it's not impossible.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1475929876267941889

Grats Jose

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
i'd honestly like to apologize to the lot of you if i was anywhere near, or worse, than most liverpool fans. as the years go by i find my cohorts miserable and not fun at all to talk to and it's just been even worse since the title win. completely insufferable almost across the board. where are the good lads

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Ferguson 528
Wenger 476
Moyes 237

240 games, with the 45.65% win rate he's had at West Ham, means he could celebrate overtaking Wenger in 14 years, then another 3 years to catch up to Fergie. He's only 58 now (yeah I was surprised too) so it's not impossible.

Not gonna lie, I thought he would have been younger and just artificially aged by his time desperately yelling at Wayne Rooney.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

tbp posted:

i'd honestly like to apologize to the lot of you if i was anywhere near, or worse, than most liverpool fans. as the years go by i find my cohorts miserable and not fun at all to talk to and it's just been even worse since the title win. completely insufferable almost across the board. where are the good lads

The good lads are all dead. There’s only people like me now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Eric Cantonese posted:

The good lads are all dead. There’s only people like me now.

i'll live with it. talking about this sport anywhere else is just an exercise in getting insanely angry all the time. the meltdowns when liverpool dont win every single match 4-0 are unbearable