Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

(Sex here and there)

#Christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'll finish myself OFF. #done

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

That makes it easier for Nathen to cram it up his rear end.

I know he said he's celibate but he would absolutely make an exception for any Garfield product he can cram up his rear end.

Imagine what this stuffed Garf would look like after that. :lol:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Ok, I read the first like 30 pages and then the last 10 or so pages. He's autistic, right? With just tons of capital at his disposal?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
the scene from the garfield special where garfield's in the pound imagining odie being dragged off to the big sleep, only put in nathen instead of odie

goodbye, old pal

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

I don't think he's autistic, just that because of his family connections (mostly his dad from whats evident and what he says in his book) he has never had to work for a living.

Wanna see that C&D letter he got from Nickelodeon's lawyers.. Whatever it was, it must have contained enough fire and brimstone that he very carefully avoided ragging on them outright because that would have triggered the legal lightning they likely promised him if he continues to 'harm' the Garfield brand.

Meanwhile, Jim Davis likely counted the wad of bills he was paid by ViacomCBS, chuckled to himself, shoved the bills in his back pocket (all figuratively) and now devotes his energies on getting his new business, Funny LLC off the ground.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Male Tears posted:

Ok, I read the first like 30 pages and then the last 10 or so pages. He's autistic, right? With just tons of capital at his disposal?

I don't think so. He's just a narcissistic rich failson. They're pretty common. They think that because their family is rich they must have some genetic ability to be successful business people without doing an ounce of research on anything they do.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I mean there's definitely something wrong with Nathen's brain beyond just being a rich oil sheikh's failson, but there's no reason to assume he has autism unless you're a goon who only knows the name of four brain disorders.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Multi generational wealth is a form of brain damage hth

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Do not call this autism, that is really unkind to people who are actually on the spectrum.

#Celibacy - Thanks to my Garfield fans

Thank you haters, trolls, bullies, lovers and #Garfield fans for helping me through this. You know...
I am sick of being asked why are you married, you're handsome what is wrong with you.
Its about time to tell you who Nathen Mazri is...

Homosexuality has been perceived for soo long as a poluting factor and rival to religion for centuries. My entire life i have been suppressed by family friends peers and society in myyyy own circle.

I can't live in such suppression until im 80 or 100 or even tomorrow. I can't live being torn between right and bad, or god and evil any longer. It can be a lonely life, an unfulfilled life full of sadness and hunting online. I can't bear it any longer. It is tormenting me and of I do find someone it ends tragically 😢... they always end anyways... but i always say it is the experience that was sweet and sour but i have no more taste buds for either. I have an addictive behavior and vulnerable for temptation which can be a slippery slope. Now i am strong enough to solve it, tame it, heal my soul.
My dear friends family and followers , ❤

I have decided to be #celibate. I have chosen a #celibacy life.
#Celibacy is the state of voluntarily being unmarried, sexually #abstinent, or both, usually for #religious and spiritual reasons. This is my calling. Neither the #bible, torah, or the #quran condemns #celibacy. I feel good in between. I am sure seeing me happy will still bother you. But I am doing this for ME not YOU. I live with me daily not you.

However, i still hug and kiss and that's my new celibacy. I have lots to give ... ask my mom, i just #love people... i set my own #celibacy parameters.
#Cilebacy helps my mind to be clear and #sex gives me stress. I can focus more on #GarfieldEATS and my career and i feel truly more confident, dignified, secure and actually more caring because to chose this type of life takes lots of torment ... hence i have more empathy for other people.
I'm just happier not worrying about #sex.
Is that soo wrong? Does everyone and every actor and every cartoon have to have #sex?

I am sorry that i may not be as sexually progressive as you all are in 2021... watch full video

#lgbtqC ???

This was ten weeks ago jfc

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
i think he said he went to business school and studied marketing, so thats another good way to end up awful

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
He also has bipolar disorder, which might explain some of his really insane Instagram posts about Covid and stuff

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
LGBT - Lasagna & Garfield, Biggest Turn-on

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Mimesweeper posted:

i think he said he went to business school and studied marketing, so thats another good way to end up awful

Well, studied. From what I remember from the Arabiolosis Lets Read at the start of the thread, he fought with his family about being allowed to go to some Western university (not sure if it was in Canada?) since his family was in KSA at the time. Once he was allowed to go he almost immediately flunked out/stopped going to focus on Entergagement.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

About his father:

Here's a boring video with his dad doing what Nathen pretends to do. It's pretty funny that he both wants to be his father but also Dad 2.0 Now with ENTERGAGEMENT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXghXwWy3Pk

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
gotta admit, he does look like his dad but with a shaved forehead

could never put my finger on why his face looked so uncanny

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Futanari Damacy posted:

Do not call this autism, that is really unkind to people who are actually on the spectrum.

#Celibacy - Thanks to my Garfield fans

Thank you haters, trolls, bullies, lovers and #Garfield fans for helping me through this. You know...
I am sick of being asked why are you married, you're handsome what is wrong with you.
Its about time to tell you who Nathen Mazri is...

Homosexuality has been perceived for soo long as a poluting factor and rival to religion for centuries. My entire life i have been suppressed by family friends peers and society in myyyy own circle.

I can't live in such suppression until im 80 or 100 or even tomorrow. I can't live being torn between right and bad, or god and evil any longer. It can be a lonely life, an unfulfilled life full of sadness and hunting online. I can't bear it any longer. It is tormenting me and of I do find someone it ends tragically 😢... they always end anyways... but i always say it is the experience that was sweet and sour but i have no more taste buds for either. I have an addictive behavior and vulnerable for temptation which can be a slippery slope. Now i am strong enough to solve it, tame it, heal my soul.
My dear friends family and followers , ❤

I have decided to be #celibate. I have chosen a #celibacy life.
#Celibacy is the state of voluntarily being unmarried, sexually #abstinent, or both, usually for #religious and spiritual reasons. This is my calling. Neither the #bible, torah, or the #quran condemns #celibacy. I feel good in between. I am sure seeing me happy will still bother you. But I am doing this for ME not YOU. I live with me daily not you.

However, i still hug and kiss and that's my new celibacy. I have lots to give ... ask my mom, i just #love people... i set my own #celibacy parameters.
#Cilebacy helps my mind to be clear and #sex gives me stress. I can focus more on #GarfieldEATS and my career and i feel truly more confident, dignified, secure and actually more caring because to chose this type of life takes lots of torment ... hence i have more empathy for other people.
I'm just happier not worrying about #sex.
Is that soo wrong? Does everyone and every actor and every cartoon have to have #sex?

I am sorry that i may not be as sexually progressive as you all are in 2021... watch full video

#lgbtqC ???

This was ten weeks ago jfc

He should just be gay

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

About his father:

mr sub, jugo juice, and van houtte are all lovely crappy C-tier brands that any loving idiot can get a license for in about 20 minutes

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nobody on earth would ever say "lets use mr sub as a business role model" lmfao

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
So he got handed a cushy nepotism job by his dad with a big fancy title that went straight to his head, which caused him to think "I can totally do this on my own" and now here we are.

lmbo

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you know i actually see the genius now
you take some lovely north american brands that people here dont touch with 50 foot poles
offer bottom dollar for the license, then give em some blue neon signage and a spit polish
and set up in the UAE

why nathen thought to do the exact opposite is beyond me
though i do see the genius of his father, now

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

GolfHole posted:

nobody on earth would ever say "lets use mr sub as a business role model" lmfao

i dunno i hear sub scriptions are very popular these days

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

:thunk:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Well at least he remains true to himself

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1474686436242829321

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

It sounds like he's having some sort of breakdown because wtf :psyduck:

I wonder if the agreement forbids him to say what happened

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It sounds like he's having some sort of breakdown because wtf :psyduck:

I wonder if the agreement forbids him to say what happened

The best part is it's a response to somebody posting a mocking "RIP to the most confusing franchise deal ever"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Dude should just show hole and be done with it.

If you like Whole Foods, youre gonna love HoleEATS.

Im now completely positive these companies now have a PowerPoint featuring Nathen and the dangers of licensing your IP to any random person just because they can afford it.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Translation:

Nickelodeon: 'your agreement with Jim is full of poo poo we would never agree to'

he tried to fast-talk Nickelodeon into agreeing with the same poo poo, just worded it differently

Nickelodeon suddenly realized this fast-talking was getting them nowhere so they called down the lightning on him

'we own Garfield, you don't, GTFO'

'change of heart' = Nathan became difficult to deal with so they just punted him

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Nathen tried to eat the garfussy

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I feel bad for Nathen. Sure, he's a weirdo and a buzzword quipping idiot but he clearly loved and cared deeply about GarfieldEats.
I'm kinda bummed out that it was taken away from him by corporate blowhards who don't see the entertagement value of watching a grown man make out with a gigantic stuffed garfield.
:smith:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

I feel bad for Nathen.

I don't.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nathen in his final Zoom meeting with Nickleodeon execs. He waves a dripping half frozen Big Cow lasagna at them, then kisses the Garfield suit on the lips to prove how much he loves and respects Garfield. The execs look shocked so Nathen quickly segues into a long rant about how it's all OK, he's celibate, Garfield is celibate, and here are 25 reasons why celibacy is the one true path...

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

GolfHole posted:

you know i actually see the genius now
you take some lovely north american brands that people here dont touch with 50 foot poles
offer bottom dollar for the license, then give em some blue neon signage and a spit polish
and set up in the UAE

why nathen thought to do the exact opposite is beyond me
though i do see the genius of his father, now

This has been going on all over Asia for some time, in some countries, KFC is a big deal. Weird American brands that we consider trash-tier are like big deal restaurants in random countries.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

KFC is bad enough if the UK, Ive never been in the 5 years Ive lived in the US.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
KFC is a huge deal in Japan on Christmas. They sell these holiday meal things that sell out months in advance.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

gonna be opening my brand new "high-rollers only" Coffee Time in Macau

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
there's a bunch of Sizzlers in both Tokyo and Bangkok

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

so what im hearing is never trust foreign businesses

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

GolfHole posted:

so what im hearing is never trust foreign businesses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

The only Ponderosa I've ever been to was in an Arab country. I still have yet to see one in the US.