Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
These people are so broken.

I couldn't imagine meeting one of these people in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Unless you're doing home visits it's extremely unlikely

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

That's a very harsh way to talk about people who get psychology degrees.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Yeah I'm guessing the hours and tests weren't the stumbling block there chief.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
What happens if you declare that one of these guys’ waifus is also your waifu but x100? Do they lose their poo poo?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

gbs but from 2004 posted:

What happens if you declare that one of these guys’ waifus is also your waifu but x100? Do they lose their poo poo?

No I'm sure they're far too mentally and emotionally stable for that.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Just an announcement, every anime character ever is now my waifu and they all said our relationship is the best ever

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I studied to be a therapist, but I didn’t do any of the studying or exams to be a therapist

Gruffalo Soldier
Feb 23, 2013

Crownouns was right there :mad:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Gruffalo Soldier posted:

Crownouns was right there :mad:

That’s a good username

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
In a building, in a room, in the dark, alone with a screen, talking to my pillow.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

*places roses on laptop keyboard and toasts glass of red wine*

to us my love

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

TF2 Genders

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
please define me, please put me in a tidy little box :qq:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
video gane,

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
reddit

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Zzulu posted:

please define me, please put me in a tidy little box :qq:

I need more labelsssssss!!!!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

This makes a lot of sense. After all, the women who are entering the fields of computer and video game production were most likely ruthless to male nerds in highschool and not absolute dingus nerds themselves who got constantly misogynied by the peer group they most closely fit. Women were all shallow makeup ghouls that tormented You until they got a job in Your Toys for Boys Industry in an attempt to push You out and spite You.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The crime of not having sex with me can never be forgiven

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

I need more labelsssssss!!!!

you guys get that these posts are jokes, right?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

you guys get that these posts are jokes, right?

It's reddit. I 100% took it at face value.

Please convince me it's not real.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Your mind melting down reading about thread count mistresses is bound to land you right where you fear most.

Something something abyss staring back

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I need to get outside more.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Pronouns are dumb, use whatever. I have friends who sometimes use xe/xer sort of neo-pronouns. It ain't no big thing. I think the biggest crime is how formulaic they all are. Pick an object, now it's object/object/objectself. If you don't want to follow traditional pronouns there's no rules to it ya know? You could be object/objo/objee if you wanted. Just as valid.

I guess what I'm saying is they're not going too far enough.

These are the sort of nerds that also think life is like a vidja game, and if you have points in charisma or strength you can't have any in intelligence. It always blows their loving minds when they encounter smart, strong and charismatic people. Which aren't that uncommon.

Then they usually double down and insist it was an act and you can only be like one, maybe one and a half, of those max.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I hope he literally does pause a show to explain what is going on to a loving pillow.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

gbs but from 2004 posted:

Yeah not just the same character, their personal headcanon waifu

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong
r/Funnymemes for only the best content

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

it's kids being kids. it's not quite role playing, it's not quite insincere satire, it's these kids acknowledging that labels and gender are both absurd and just taking it to its utmost logical extreme. if "men" is a gender because "male" is an archetype, why can't all archetypes be their own gender?

that's it. that's the whole thing.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

it's kids being kids. it's not quite role playing, it's not quite insincere satire, it's these kids acknowledging that labels and gender are both absurd and just taking it to its utmost logical extreme. if "men" is a gender because "male" is an archetype, why can't all archetypes be their own gender?

that's it. that's the whole thing.

oh yeah??? well how do you explain me being married to a pillow thrn huh smarty pants

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

dear waifu body pillow enthusiasts, we were wrong

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019

now THIS is a horror story i can relate to

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Don't poo poo Your Pants >> Silent Hill 2

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Solar Tornado posted:

Don't poo poo Your Pants >> Silent Hill 2

There was a stall here, but its gone now

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Neo pronouns reminds me of the whole otherkin thing, kids roleplaying on the internet. There's probably an r/otherkin but I'm not willing to delve into the madness.

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019
silent hill 2 is actually about a guy who's desperately searching for a place to poop in peace

the monsters actually represent the good citizens of silent hill who inadvertently ruin his attempts to poop in peace, and his increasingly distorted and disturbing perceptions of them

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Abongination posted:

Neo pronouns reminds me of the whole otherkin thing, kids roleplaying on the internet. There's probably an r/otherkin but I'm not willing to delve into the madness.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I'm a Winnie the Poohkin cos I'm fat, love honey, and never wear trousers

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Welcome to Reddit Mr xi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I had an otherkin friend. Everyone watched her mental health deteriorate and did nothing because it made her happy. When I pointed out to people that she was becoming increasingly detached from reality I was told to shut up because she wasn't hurting anyone.

Eventually her hold on reality deteriorated enough that she sought to escape this world and go to this otherkin world where she would be happy. I don't blame her for wanting an escape from a shitload of trauma of horrific poo poo. But her deteriorating state was wilfully ignored because it weren't no harm. Until she died. Then no one saw it coming.

I don't give a gently caress about furries being furries or any of that poo poo. But using a fan theory or whatever you want to call it as a cover for a deteriorating mental state so that no one has to address it is depressing as gently caress. Anyone that excuses mental health issues with "oh they're just a furry/otherkin/waifuist/whatever" is hosed up.