Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Wolfsheim posted:

Trump going ahead with the halfassed March 2020 lockdown and sending everyone $2000 also puts him in the running for best public policy president in my lifetime even if it was basically by accident lol

Yeah I mean I did not vote for Trump and I recognize that I’m privileged to be able to find him funny even as I hate him but he legitimately had a bigger impact on my life and career than any other politician. I got surgeries and made major purchases for my company that I couldn’t have made without the Trump bucks, and Biden could barely muster enough methane to fart back another Student Loan Relief grace period.

Like, remember the $2,000 SIKE we meant $1,400??? Just bafflingly cruel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

Jack Prilosec got his massive following pushing pizzagate poo poo so it makes a lot of sense. Also lies about being in Navy intelligence so he has insight into the deep state when he was a piss tester or something.

IIRC he was in navy intelligence but got sent to piss testing to finish out his career because he tweeted classified info to prove his pizzagate bonafides.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Mr Hootington posted:

Plus the extended unemployment.

And project warp speed

Those Bernie bucks were a literal lifesaver, anyways gently caress Bernie Sanders!!!! I am very good at leftism

ANOTHER SCORCHER
Aug 12, 2018

Groovelord Neato posted:

Jack Prilosec got his massive following pushing pizzagate poo poo so it makes a lot of sense. Also lies about being in Navy intelligence so he has insight into the deep state when he was a piss tester or something.

Eh navy intelligence is often used for various natsec ops which is what pizzagate was, there’s no reason to doubt that he’s a genuine deep state asset. CIA wants the culture war at a fever pitch at all times.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/ambercrollo/status/1474833501329391617?s=20

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
https://twitter.com/CallyGingrich/status/1474788941517791234

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Extremely cursed

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The last thing a baby sees

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

Eh navy intelligence is often used for various natsec ops which is what pizzagate was, there’s no reason to doubt that he’s a genuine deep state asset. CIA wants the culture war at a fever pitch at all times.

He absolutely is not.

red19fire posted:

IIRC he was in navy intelligence but got sent to piss testing to finish out his career because he tweeted classified info to prove his pizzagate bonafides.

Yeah I forgot that wrinkle. He also used to tweet 1488 poo poo out and immediately blocks anyone that brings it up lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Wow, Virgil in the latest episode!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

the navy doesn't embed piss testers into the deep web of secrets you dunce

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
*sees a cashier at a gas station in Idaho wearing a blue lives matter pin* "loving CIA at it again" I say between bites of a slim jim as I turn onto the freeway

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Cael posted:

this reads like someone saying “oh Trump is just playing 4D chess, you rubes” lmao

if this happens it's completely incidental to biden just repeating what he heard because that's just biden, it's just that said reaction is better than turning it into a new phrase to freak out over and cry offense at, feeding into the appeal

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Joe Biden is the best US president since Donald Trump

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
“Let’s go Brandon” is funniest when they try to use it in a way other than an impish little joke, like when they spit it in a rap bar trying to sound hard, or in a crescendo in what’s supposed to be a soulful country song.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I got "another huge L for article heads" stuck in my head prodromal phrenia style, I think Felix said it on a recent episode and it and the concept of "articles" are very funny to me

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"
Whether or not its because his brain is mostly prions and plaque, "sure lets go brandon" probably is the best response to some chortling chud prank calling you

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

llets go brandon is epic to me because im a leftist and i freaking hate joe biden. its funny because i agree with its political content, like all great jokes

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I have an opinion on "Let's go, Brandon"

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Simiain posted:

Whether or not its because his brain is mostly prions and plaque, "sure lets go brandon" probably is the best response to some chortling chud prank calling you

that's about the sum of it
it's honestly just funny how scared these people are of simply saying "gently caress joe biden" like little kids scared of being punished

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Neeksy posted:

it's honestly just funny how scared these people are of simply saying "gently caress joe biden" like little kids scared of being punished

A fundamental misunderstanding of how jokes work. The whole joke is not saying it. That’s the point of the meme. It’s not that they are too scared to say it, it’s that not saying it is literally the point.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Neeksy posted:

I can't believe aoc was so afraid of these people. Grow up, sweety!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

A fundamental misunderstanding of how jokes work. The whole joke is not saying it. That’s the point of the meme. It’s not that they are too scared to say it, it’s that not saying it is literally the point.

It's not a joke in any form whatsoever. "Let's go Brandon" is the definition of a minced oath. It wouldn't be correct to call it a meme either- it's a slogan, basically.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
lol god

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Futanari Damacy posted:

It's not a joke in any form whatsoever. "Let's go Brandon" is the definition of a minced oath. It wouldn't be correct to call it a meme either- it's a slogan, basically.

shut up bitch

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
It's definitely not working

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oi gettin a lil cheeky brandos from the tesco

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

ill mince your oath fuckface

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
You guys are all idiots arguing about the meaning of Let's Go Brandon when I've instead invested my rent money in the Let's Go Brandon NFT series.

https://opensea.io/collection/letsgobrandon-nft

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

lol look @ this article reader

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Minced oaf

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Lets go Brandon is like ending it with a soft a.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Drumph.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Le Epic Go Brandon

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

erin go braghndon

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Futanari Damacy posted:

I have an opinion on "Let's go, Brandon"

im trying not to

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/SeanRMoorhead/status/1475285681442197508?t=SQM04rwrnY9K-WIiwQBYEA&s=19

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

That dude was going off on Lee Carter all day

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Gripweed posted:

Why what happened and remind me who Lee Carter is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Gripweed posted:

It's the thing where all of us on the outside of the different group chat feuds are just like... Who cares