Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

the game medallion does rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i want to play witcher 3 again but i played far enough that playing through the stuff i did again would suck

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AlternateNu posted:

What is the most accurate depiction of power levels in anime?

-Position in Hierarchy
-3rd Party Rankings
-Wanted/Bounty Reward
-Size of Weapon
-# of Kills
-Scouter Power Level
-Other?

I absolutely think that it's the first one. Whatever title someone has you can immediately diminish their threat level by giving someone a title that outshines them. Third Lieutenant of the Makoto Army vs King of Demons is an easy sell on who's the bigger threat.

Also just military structures in general do the subordinate thing and that's definitely easy to grasp for the most part.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

started watching anime again

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What show?

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

goondolences

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Plutonis posted:

It changed a lot of stuff for no reason and made it stupider too. Like the first episode of second season made the vampiress and the boar head guy more "sympathetic"

I only watched some of the first season but it seemed very lame that they rewrote the satyr encounter to be Geralt/Dandelion’s origin story. Like, I get trimming down stuff even if it loses its punch, but Geralt having a guy he’s already befriended offscreen just makes him seem more traveled without really affecting the pacing, which is v cool.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
holy poo poo, ironmouse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb1tSXyzmzU&hd=1

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

*shakes head sadly*

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
That's adorable but drat that new rig is not it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

4 days...

also, im sincerely glad the vtuber thread didnt exist today, there would have been a lot of bad posting in it

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

4 days...

also, im sincerely glad the vtuber thread didnt exist today, there would have been a lot of bad posting in it

is this because of haachama's tribute

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yes

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

it's okay, i'll be there as the new ik of the vtuber thread and i will stop those kinds of bad posts for the thread creator, snail, who is my friend

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the two queens of the vtuber thread

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Stepping down before something in Julias snaps and I get made ADTRW mod might be my greatest plan yet.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

homeless snail posted:

the two queens of the vtuber thread

Rulers of a wretched kingdom

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hell yeah guess who gets to go home for the holidays and see their baby niece

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

why do you have the old ffxiv fracture av

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I made a comment about it in the thread and got cursed.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
rip

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Eh, I'll just put in a change request in a couple days. Was thinking about replacing the Nazrin someone got me anyway.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
reminds me i needa get my av edited for basketball

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Aurora posted:

is this because of haachama's tribute
what did she do now

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

what did she do now

A tribute to Coco, since its her 2nd anniversary.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Waffleman_ posted:

Hell yeah guess who gets to go home for the holidays and see their baby niece

:toot:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Eh, I'll just put in a change request in a couple days. Was thinking about replacing the Nazrin someone got me anyway.

Change requests are for cowards, you dont see me asking for my fourth karen back.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/Wsstalkback/status/1475484205702389765?t=88CDSwJM7PWA-c967JpJpQ&s=19

Urasawa has been one of the biggest name holdouts in the world of digital manga distribution.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Namtab posted:

Change requests are for cowards, you dont see me asking for my fourth karen back.

Change requests are silly just yell at a mod or admin until they change it

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

asking mods to change your avatar if it isn't like outright hyper offensive is the peak of cowardice and i'm not afraid to say it

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Well, I mean, I am a mod of sorts, so I was gonna use those tools to change it. Haven't done much with that stuff aside from a few probes.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/Wsstalkback/status/1475484205702389765?t=88CDSwJM7PWA-c967JpJpQ&s=19

Urasawa has been one of the biggest name holdouts in the world of digital manga distribution.

This is great news!

I love this man's art and stories, and like, I get it. Manga flat out looks better in print than on my monitor. There's no changing that, but my dude there are no physical volumes of Billy Bat in English that I could buy for any amount of money. I wouldn't be a fan in the first place without grey area fan scanlations. Obviously it's a huge investment to print stuff in English physically, but digital distribution avoids a lot of the overhead cost and I would absolutely love to throw some money at an official release.

e:

Guess I still have to wait for Billy Bat, but it's a start.

Mentat Radnor fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Dec 27, 2021

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Patware posted:

asking mods to change your avatar if it isn't like outright hyper offensive is the peak of cowardice and i'm not afraid to say it

when this edit was made some dude who didnt post in like 12 years popped up to say it owned so yeah i hollered at them until it happened

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah, we'll see if that extends to Viz's releases of his stuff.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Well, I mean, I am a mod of sorts, so I was gonna use those tools to change it. Haven't done much with that stuff aside from a few probes.

Bitchmade mod changing his own ava, shameful

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/eiyuusyndrome/status/1474971348808175616?s=20

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
stair....

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

drat, i didn't think it was possible to sum Saber up so accurately in one image like this

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Are there more Sabers or Spider-Mans at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

RareAcumen posted:

Are there more Sabers or Spider-Mans at this point?

There's like infinite Spiders Man