Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

There he is doing that duckface thing again. Does he have collagen injections or is he just doing that on purpose to look sexy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I see Nathen kick the door down in nothing but a robe and his own book and I think gravitas.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Its a bit pompous to come out of the bathroom like that after taking a huge poo poo

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Is... Is this from the vantage point of Garfield, who Nathen has locked up in his apartment?? Is he getting ready to plow?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

There he is doing that duckface thing again. Does he have collagen injections or is he just doing that on purpose to look sexy?

*sigh* maybe like 20 pages ago along with the deodorant thing I think he mentions "all natural lip food" or something ridiculous, I might have hallucinated that though. All I have to say is thank God that Irish Joe isn't here.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I completely forgot that his whole celibacy thing happened because of the gay superman thing.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Escape From Noise posted:

I completely forgot that his whole celibacy thing happened because of the gay superman thing.

I'm not gay but I fully trust all the gay people itt who say the fake celibacy thing is from getting spurned one too many times on grindr

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019
At first I thought he'd be good as a Bravo "celebrity" but now it's looking like TLC should have their talent agents scouting Nathen.

Also weird that Nickelodeon is going hard on Garfield for a new generation. That French Garfield CGI show was last exported to Cartoon Network here in the US, but with the new Garfield movie and the cat being in that Nickelodeon Smash Bros., I guess they're going all in on Garfield hard. Strange since I don't think Garfield can have another wave of success like he did in the late 80s-mid 90s. Why can't we resurrect Popeye (which had a movie in the works but was canned in favor of The Emoji Movie), Felix the Cat, etc.? I want my Katezenjammer Kids Big Cow lasagna.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

so i though this guy was rich, why the heck is he renting apartments

basement apartments, no less. look at the pot lights.

(you can tell its a rental by the eggshell white paint on the door frame + the walls + hardware)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

drat even the rich saudi failson cant get a house in toronto.
i gotta move outta this fuckin city

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Remember, a shotgun is the best home defense weapon

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

steinrokkan posted:

Against incel millionaire failsons?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

GolfHole posted:

so i though this guy was rich, why the heck is he renting apartments

basement apartments, no less. look at the pot lights.

(you can tell its a rental by the eggshell white paint on the door frame + the walls + hardware)

The cat got half of everything in divorce

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

IT'S GARFIELD TIME!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you know what, ive decided im going all-in on heel flip nathen

go get em tiger

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Cant believe that one grindr goon who could have experienced garfield time irl but passed the chance

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv1p1Vea0iY&t=105s

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

The Alchemist posted:

Cant believe that one grindr goon who could have experienced garfield time irl but passed the chance

Nathen is one bad phonecall away from couch-surfing with us, the only people in the world who kinda like him.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Nathen is one bad phonecall away from couch-surfing with us, the only people in the world who kinda like him.

really makes you think.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

reignofevil posted:

steinrokkan posted:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

reignofevil posted:

Eh....... Like is kind of a stretch.

I'm fascinated by him, as one would be fascinated watching a phenomenon they don't understand.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

reignofevil posted:

I want to be very clear here, and I want the record to show, that I do not like Nathen.

I don't hate him either. But I very much do not like him.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
This is who I really am. I'm #Garfield, the celibate. Finally I came to my senses! 🤣
The World’s best looking Garfield mascot worth $14,000, which I own thanks to the Garfield creator & friend, Jim Davis. There is one more Garfield mascot in USA - ugly and cheap quality...
Actually, now that I think of it... #Garfield might really be #celibate🤔 after 44 years of him being single with a crush on Arlene without touching ... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
I love my followers especially Garfield fans. This #Holloween costume is dedicated to you my munchkins. Can't wait for GarfieldEATS 2022! #staybrowsed
Be whoever you want to be and don't let anyone suppress you from becoming your best self reaching your self-actualization. #Arabiolosis #book #amazon
》Love me, feed me, don't touch me.
#holloween #happyholloween #costume #october #orange #GarfieldEATS
Photo by @raiallen
@exclaimdotca @torontolife @hollywoodreporter @narcitycanada @dailyhivetoronto @screenrant @comicbook @comic_con @comicconla @complex @complexcanada @lifeandstyleweekly @hellocanadamag @goodhousekeeping @people @vulture @pubity

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm not gay but I fully trust all the gay people itt who say the fake celibacy thing is from getting spurned one too many times on grindr

:hai:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

quote:

Love me, feed me, don’t touch me

:same:

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

So are we getting a part 2 of his farewell?
Is there even going to be a part 2 or was the "Part 1" added with the same mindset that gave us the title of Doug's First Movie?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I genuinely want to ask him but I shan’t touch the poop

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

He's waiting to see how many DMs he gets asking him about part 2

He'll cop out of it while sheepishly admitting the C&D covers him even uttering GFs name

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
{ARABIOLOSEQUEL}

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ah I needed a nice afternoon pick me up

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Since nobody else was willing to do the legwork, I checked U.S. Acres on Wikipedia and there was not a “Big Cow” character. The closest was “The Bull”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuzZq0KJ9k

Wikipedia also claims there was a “Chuck the Cow” character that never actually made an appearance in the comic, but did show up in some obscure merchandising.

I don’t think Big Cow Lasagna had anything to do with U.S. Acres.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

CodfishCartographer posted:

So I was curious why Nathan made this Velma-erasure post, like does he just hate Velma?

Then I found out there's going to be an adult-oriented animated HBO show starring Velma. Then I found out a lot of chuds are mad because the show is being directed by an Indian woman and Velma is being voiced by her, and Velma herself will have some lesbian undertones, and her skin is noticeably darker than in the original source material.

Are these two things related? We may never know.

Here's context on the Velma stuff, as far as I know he never directly commented on it beyond this, and later posts included Velma, so either he forgot or it was a weird coincidence?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

david_a posted:

Since nobody else was willing to do the legwork, I checked U.S. Acres on Wikipedia and there was not a “Big Cow” character. The closest was “The Bull”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuzZq0KJ9k

Wikipedia also claims there was a “Chuck the Cow” character that never actually made an appearance in the comic, but did show up in some obscure merchandising.

I don’t think Big Cow Lasagna had anything to do with U.S. Acres.

im still trying to figure this out, i th9nk im getting close

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475553302834290691?t=HOFphQlWcz5UCA9f02GbkQ&s=19

Part 2 is real!!

If that ops guide ends up on eBay I'm loving buying it

Killingyouguy! fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Dec 27, 2021

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

That widow's peak stubble is freaking me out even more than when he had a clean-shaven fivehead.

Edit: Also, his beard is the same as it's always been but I finally have the words: it looks like his face was dipped in beard, instead of growing it.

And I see he's adopted the popular wealthy failson tactic of "well, I suck at business, time to go pad my resume by 'starting' a nonprofit 'organization'" that pursues nebulous goals toward which he will do nothing and then later apply for an executive position on the experience he gained doing nothing while titled CEO of said one-man organization.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Dec 27, 2021

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Clean
Label
Product

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jvbi93AY88

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Akratic Method posted:

Edit: Also, his beard is the same as it's always been but I finally have the words: it looks like his face was dipped in beard, instead of growing it.

his beard is supposed to look like garfield's jowels

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
We had the same vision, except Jim Davis vision was to sell off the whole product, and my vision was um... Big Cow Lasagna.

Lol that ops manual is that interview with Trump where he had a bunch of empty folders on his desk to show how hard he worked.

Lol Taco Bell and Burger King were eager to license Garfield eats. Right.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

That beard looks more like it was sprayed on than actually grown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

pseudanonymous posted:

We had the same vision, except Jim Davis vision was to sell off the whole product, and my vision was um... Big Cow Lasagna.

Lol that ops manual is that interview with Trump where he had a bunch of empty folders on his desk to show how hard he worked.

Lol Taco Bell and Burger King were eager to license Garfield eats. Right.
It probably says some unfortunate things about me that I heard the same words and got a completely different perspective: someone who once owned one store each of those four franchises he mentioned once agreed to talk to Nathen: ergo, those four franchises were on the same level as GarfieldEATS