Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
trump not knowing what to do with his umbrella and just dropping it on the Air Force One stairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
It's a bible

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
when the Reddit frog lord went to a proud boy rally with Pepe meme signs to try to make friends and the proud boys beat him up while he yelled “but these are GOOD MEMES”

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

WHY BONER NOW posted:

It's a bible

In like 2015 he was asked if he went to church and he said "at Easter and Christmas and during the sundays."

"During the sundays" is such an odd phrasing that it's been stuck in my brain.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

zegermans posted:

trump not knowing what to do with his umbrella and just dropping it on the Air Force One stairs

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

zegermans posted:

the president went up the air force 1 steps with toilet paper on his loving shoe

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Animal Friend posted:

In like 2015 he was asked if he went to church and he said "at Easter and Christmas and during the sundays."

good morning
sunday morning

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Animal Friend posted:

two corinthians

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Animal Friend posted:

On the question of what his favorite bible verse was:

"Well, I think many. I mean, when we get into the Bible, I think many, so many. And some people, look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that, that's not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what's happening to our country, I mean, when you see what's going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us, and how they scoff at us and laugh at us. And they laugh at our face, and they're taking our jobs, they're taking our money, they're taking the health of our country. And we have to be very firm and have to be very strong. And we can learn a lot from the Bible, that I can tell you."

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

WHY BONER NOW posted:

It's a bible

Nice to see a president tell the truth for once.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the time Trump and Kim Jong Un were sitting at a table for a meeting and Trump is blabbing on and on about how good looking they are. all the while a translator is whispering in Kim's ear while he tries not to react

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
hey remember when saudi arabia's twitter account admitted that they did 9/11 and also, in the same tweet, threatened to do it again to toronto?

and absolutely no one in the LAMESTREAM MEDIA cared lmao because saudi has bought everyone and everything important.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

this use of scare quotes is sending me every time

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

jisforjosh posted:

On the question of what his favorite bible verse was:

"Well, I think many. I mean, when we get into the Bible, I think many, so many. And some people, look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that, that's not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what's happening to our country, I mean, when you see what's going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us, and how they scoff at us and laugh at us. And they laugh at our face, and they're taking our jobs, they're taking our money, they're taking the health of our country. And we have to be very firm and have to be very strong. And we can learn a lot from the Bible, that I can tell you."

I love that there was so much content from him that you cannot keep it all in your head at the same time. Like I remember this now that you posted it, but I could not have just brought it out on my own. Every person has their like 20 favorite things he did or said but each collection is unique because there as so many to choose from. We'll never have such a font of content ever again.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Who was the trump guy who was a mega Catholic and trump didnt take him on a trip to meet the pope. That was a laugh

Also Mike pompeo telling Americans to become pipe hitters for trump

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

the sex ghost posted:

Who was the trump guy who was a mega Catholic and trump didnt take him on a trip to meet the pope. That was a laugh

rinse pubis

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

the sex ghost posted:

Sean Spicer lol

Also, remember Sean Spicer lol

Dude used to be a respected retired US Navy senior officer and he threw it all away

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Holocaust Centers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No it was sean spicer iirc

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

respected US officer

Now that's an oxymoron :wth:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Dude went on the try and play his whole time in Trump orbit as a joke and libs were gonna let him.
They let him on dancing with the stars and I forget where (an award show? A latenight show?) he got to do his crowd size bit.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

MikeCrotch posted:

Sean Spicer lol

Dude used to be a respected retired US Navy senior officer and he threw it all away

Was it Spicer who also did the suit to match the drapes in an attempt at camouflage?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

MikeCrotch posted:

Sean Spicer lol

Hid in the bushes, swallowed his gum

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

spicer was big on camouflage, he also hid in some bushes one time to avoid reporters, and when they reported that he was hiding in the bushes, the right wing outrage media blew up insisting that he was hiding AMONG the bushes, not in them

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
my man loves to hide

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

sean spicer was one of my favorite characters from a few seasons ago, would be cool to see a cameo of him mispronouncing his way through another fit of manufactured outrage again

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Ruffian Price posted:

this use of scare quotes is sending me every time

lol the flight school in Florida called them and told them there a bunch of saudi nationals learning to fly and refusing to learn how to land

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
his open contempt for the media was very fun

also remember how he, like most trump people, spent a large part of his life in a truly bizarre spat with a company, his being Dippin Dots that he claimed was NOT 'the ice cream of the future'?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Trump pronouncing it thighland and a load of YouTube debate weirdos having to do videos going 'actually he pronounced it correctly, I have a Thai friend and I've pronounced it thighland my whole life'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

lol the flight school in Florida called them and told them there a bunch of saudi nationals learning to fly and refusing to learn how to land

I love how they truly didn't try to hide it.

"And now we'll cover landing,"

"Ha ha, no no, that's fine."

"It's a really important part and takes a small amount of time to learn, it's incredibly insane to just not want to learn that and an instant red flag"

"Nah we'll be alright. Landing seems lame."

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

the sign language interpreter from Nelson Mandela's funeral

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

sexpig by night posted:

also remember how he, like most trump people, spent a large part of his life in a truly bizarre spat with a company, his being Dippin Dots that he claimed was NOT 'the ice cream of the future'?
the opposite being Chuck Grassley and his obsession with dairy queen as 'great place for u kno what'

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

quote:

In news that’s the perfect amalgamation of everything 2020 stands for, the city of Los Angeles is reversing course on a decision to close down a prominent COVID-19 testing site to accommodate the filming of Addison Rae’s gender-swapped She’s All That remake. Per the Los Angeles Times, the studio behind the movie, Miramax, was granted a filming permit for one day at the city’s Union Station on December 1, which effectively forced “504 people” with coronavirus-testing appointments to seek their tests at another location that would “honor” them. However, perhaps sensing that prioritizing a TikTok star’s career (and the 170-person film crew) over a deadly pandemic was a dick move, Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti tweeted early on Tuesday that his team had “worked to reopen testing” at Union Station, with the scheduled COVID-19 appointments proceeding as normal today. (To be fair, the Times suggests that the mayor’s office was unaware of the issue until the reports surfaced.) He’s All That, not a typo, will reportedly still be filming at the station, but not within close enough proximity to the testing site to cause any disruption. And now for a PSA aimed at Freddie Prinze Jr. and Rachel Leigh Cook: Stay far, far away from this mess.

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

CaptainACAB posted:

hey remember when saudi arabia's twitter account admitted that they did 9/11 and also, in the same tweet, threatened to do it again to toronto?

and absolutely no one in the LAMESTREAM MEDIA cared lmao because saudi has bought everyone and everything important.

Remember when that weird one-off magazine showed up in grocery stores across america, fawning over the house of saud

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
the President hid in a bunker under the White House while his constituents nearly battered down the fences and soldiers beat up and shot them for several days

at one point he was supposed to deliver an address to the nation and the live feed was half an hour of an empty podium, with smoke and flecks of ash drifting across the screen and screams, sirens, and explosions audible in the background. Fox News cut the audio on theirs. eventually he came out and babbled for about six minutes about nothing much. after the address a heavily armed riot squad cleared enough of the street outside for him to be taken to a church nearby that didn’t want him there and hadn’t been informed he was coming, where a visibly annoyed President posed with a bible in front of the church. when asked by the press if it was his Bible, he responded ‘it’s a bible’. he then returned to his bunker.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Also, some of the people that were gassed were members of the clergy *for that church* who were there handing out bottles of water and other aid items to the crowd.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Dustcat posted:

spicer was big on camouflage, he also hid in some bushes one time to avoid reporters, and when they reported that he was hiding in the bushes, the right wing outrage media blew up insisting that he was hiding AMONG the bushes, not in them

this reminds me of another thing: Michelle Bachmann literally squatting and hiding in the bushes in an attempt to covertly watch a public gay rights demonstration. I think she ended up saying she did it because she was in fear for her life.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mister Bates posted:

the President hid in a bunker under the White House while his constituents nearly battered down the fences and soldiers beat up and shot them for several days

the funniest part is that he was very disappointed at the quality of the people who came out for him, he was expecting like S tier operators who would really do a coup for him and not a rally of fat old racists who could barely do anything and just wanted to take selfies.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

MikeCrotch posted:

Holocaust Centers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Hand Knit posted:

this reminds me of another thing: Michelle Bachmann literally squatting and hiding in the bushes in an attempt to covertly watch a public gay rights demonstration. I think she ended up saying she did it because she was in fear for her life.

Michelle Bachmann being married to a very obvious King of Narnia.