Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My great uncle “jokes” about being able to say the n-word because his DNA test showed like .001% African probably because my great-grandfather was from Sicily.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I just started watching the sopranos and it is pretty good. The problem is that like the ghostbusters or the matrix people can not just appreciate the art, but have to make their entire personality be what they consume.

how old are you that this could be an issue

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
no one’s personality at anytime was ghostbusters or the matrix

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I worked with a matrix guy back in 03-05

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

no one’s personality at anytime was ghostbusters or the matrix

lots of teens bought trenchcoats in 2001

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

was he wearing a trench coat bending around really slow making pizzas or something

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

lots of teens bought trenchcoats in 2001

goth kids were wearing trench coats well before the matrix

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Bunch of AJs crawling out of the woodwork.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I know a guy from a Sicilian american family who took a DNA test, saw he was 5% African, and then applied for a bunch of union training positions reserved for minority candidates.

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

I just started watching the sopranos and it is pretty good. The problem is that like the ghostbusters or the matrix people can not just appreciate the art, but have to make their entire personality be what they consume.

Big talk from the guy who posts healthcliff comics every single day as a personality

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hell yea

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

goth kids were wearing trench coats well before the matrix

columbine was three weeks after matrix was released and people had a minor freakout about it lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
my friends and I legit became trench coat losers after Columbine to get bullies to leave us alone and it worked

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

my friends and I legit became trench coat losers after Columbine to get bullies to leave us alone and it worked

batesian mimicry in action

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

lmfao. bust rodd.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

galaxy brain

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my school had uniforms so i couldnt do that but I did buy green tinted octagonal glasses & spike my hair for a little bit before it got too annoying... dint take long =(

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

Klebold and Harris were the bullies bro.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

Smythe posted:

galaxy brain

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I don't that actually matters much when you are just trying to scare some people off

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

my school had uniforms so i couldnt do that but I did buy green tinted octagonal glasses & spike my hair for a little bit before it got too annoying... dint take long =(

a guy in my health class in '99 got frosted tips and those yellow-tinted prescription glasses. it can't have taken long to get sick of that field of vision

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Does remind me of a guy who brought a tec9 to show off @ school. trash tier fps wep but cool af design imo.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1475529112005615618

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wow, all this time I thought the shooting was justified. Crazy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mantis42 posted:

Wow, all this time I thought the shooting was justified. Crazy

Glad I could help.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

was he wearing a trench coat bending around really slow making pizzas or something

we worked at a book store, he wore all black, often with a trench coat. He always recommended "Matrix and Philosophy" books and the movies on our personalized recommendation endcaps, and would play The Matrix soundtrack and related artists in the mornings before we opened and were stocking magazines or whatever. We had a lifesize cardboard cutout of Neo for the third Matrix movie that I took to his parent's house instead of throwing away when it was time to cycle it out. He liked the matrix and anything matrix adjacent and it came up more than it should have

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ladies if he knows the names of the Columbine guys off the top of his head, mmm-hmm dat’s a red flag!!

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nut that wasn't the media narrative, and that still pop up from time to time to avoid talking about how there common denominator with school shooters seems to be they're always nazis

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

KomradeX posted:

Nut that wasn't the media narrative, and that still pop up from time to time to avoid talking about how there common denominator with school shooters seems to be that their parents loving buy guns for them

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
All the Giancarlo posts on the last page are giving me the urge to buy and play Far Cry 6 to see him just absolutely phone it in

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the last person that was typecast and run into the ground as fast as him was Cousin Cody from Step By Step

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Brace somehow has a fat guy face even though he's not fat at all.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

I watched the dasha movie and it was surprisingly good. It definitely nailed the repulsion-era polanski meets driller killer meets giallo vibes it was going for, and several moments were very funny. Probably the weakest part was dasha basically playing her podcast persona complete with a little wink-nudge to the audience every time she said “retard”/“cuck” or chugged vyvanse water on screen. I kind of hope she moves beyond the red scare gimmick as she seems pretty talented and imo it’s sort of holding her back at this point.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

A new page in the bust rodd book of lore

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

how many times did you trip over your own coat?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

i say swears online posted:

the last person that was typecast and run into the ground as fast as him was Cousin Cody from Step By Step

i remember seeing him doing a payday 2 dlc back when that game was still kind of hot and thinking "oh so this is where your career has taken you now huh"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Brace somehow has a fat guy face even though he's not fat at all.

I won't have you speak of Robert Z'dar's bastard offspring that way.:colbert:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

i remember seeing him doing a payday 2 dlc back when that game was still kind of hot and thinking "oh so this is where your career has taken you now huh"

They let him keep that van and he sleeps there now and fucks women in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao that owns