Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Imperial 1: I hear the Alliance Commander might secretly be working for the Republic and wants to join the Jedi.

Imperial 2: Nah, can't be. She's a Sith Juggernaut and was the Emperor's Wrath. What makes you think she might be a traitor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Thinking about going to punch some motherfuckers on the moon

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Starships count, too.

I love the adorable little Nova class, and now I have the new legit endgame version.

Edit: As for something more traditional, New TOR glam I like, for my new main, a Jedi Sage.

Cythereal fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Nov 26, 2021

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
You look like one of the main characters in a show about a group of people stuck in a game, but the game is for realz.

Well done.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Finally got TOR to take screenshots from the main menu for the close-up look. My cast in TOR that's currently at cap and I'm intending to progress through the story with (a bunch fell by the wayside):

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

I'm ready for Endwalker.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Let the hunt begin.

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Nov 30, 2021

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Decided to do one ShB relic weapon per role type. Going into Endwalker lookin' like:

Tank/Gunbreaker:

Healer/White Mage (I'm an AST player but the staff was too good and nothing will ever top Canopus/Lux):

Melee DPS/Ninja:

Ranged DPS/Machinist:

Caster DPS/Red Mage:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I have truly become gun healer.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

"Put that thing back where it came from or so help me!"

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Holy gently caress I love Sage so much.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

The new Gunbreaker AF coat looks great and works pretty well with the previous GNB AF gloves and boots, and Hyperion is great, though I wish it was a bit shinier when dyed metallic silver.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Oh poo poo, is that the GNB relic armor for Endwalker? Goddamn that is sharp.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

it's where all the belts went

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

Even with new gear in a new expansion, I find myself returning to this for my DRK glam. Featuring one of my favorite greatswords!

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
Low-fantasy glam for tank/reaper:

Black-mage glam ended up suiting new summoner really well, just needed to find an allagan style book to go with it:

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
only one way to celebrate getting all of the King's weapons:

set up a new glam for a class I don't actually like playing!!!

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I'm a lalafell again, but this time I made a new one.

I've been wanting to make a DQ sage glamour for a while, but couldn't find a chest piece I was happy with. But then the new maps glamour pieces released yesterday and the top is more or less what I was hoping for:

For reference:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

The new Gunbreaker AF armor is extremely good and as a result this is the happiest I think I've ever been with how my character looks. Nothing special, just dyed Gunbreaker AF coat (void blue) and gloves (dark brown), YoRHa Type-53 pants dyed mole brown, and Rebel Boots dyed dark brown. Weapon is the Neo-Ishgardian Manatrigger.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Harrow posted:

The new Gunbreaker AF armor is extremely good and as a result this is the happiest I think I've ever been with how my character looks. Nothing special, just dyed Gunbreaker AF coat (void blue) and gloves (dark brown), YoRHa Type-53 pants dyed mole brown, and Rebel Boots dyed dark brown. Weapon is the Neo-Ishgardian Manatrigger.

I'm personally a little bummed because the 90 AF gear looks too...tight on my Roegadude.
Like he's a 4x shirt trying to wear a 3x.

I need to make a good Reaper glam for him. Right now I'm using the Bozja Maiming set, but I don't think that's a long-term glam solution.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
made this for a wedding

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Incomplete. I still have not found a good Scythe for "Pretty Reaper"

which is funny because I almost never go with pretty glams but decided to do it with the edgy class.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Twibbit posted:

which is funny because I almost never go with pretty glams but decided to do it with the edgy class.

Maybe the padjali war scythe (paths of the dead, just glowing white) or the fae sickle (Dohn Mehg, the 73 dungeon)? Finding just the right piece for a glam can be tough.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Summoner glamour:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Did some glam updates:

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Twibbit posted:

War Scythe of the Forgiven is pretty.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Leraika posted:

War Scythe of the Forgiven is pretty.

I like the Lakeland one because it's a nice, clean design. No frills or anything.

Now if I could just get it to actually drop for me.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

the_steve posted:

I like the Lakeland one because it's a nice, clean design. No frills or anything.

Now if I could just get it to actually drop for me.

Holminster is a dungeon with guaranteed job drops, and this includes weapons. It'll eventually be dropped into your inventory as long as you have the rest of the maiming / slaying drops in your inventory.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Finished up my fashion updates so I can stop obsessing about it until I level more stuff

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

fool of sound posted:

Finished up my fashion updates so I can stop obsessing about it until I level more stuff

Ah, a fellow Roegadude of culture. I knew you were my favorite (ex) mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Still not a fan of the XIV healing model but a new healing class is still an excuse for glamour.