Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

SirSamVimes posted:

He is a poser but this can definitely be filed as a "nom nom this hand that feeds me is so delicious" story.

She's vegan, she wouldn't know how delicious that hand is :thunk:

How could I avoid my mom kicking me out of the house?

quote:

TL;DR at the end of text

I'm currently attending my first year in university for a philosophy degree in Spain, my native country. Despite the fact that I don't fully want to study anymore (I'm 20M and I feel like I should be doing and working on what I really like by now, I've never liked thinking about my life long-term, I want to get things done as soon as possible so I can just be me in the future and learn by myself without worrying about money, even if it means a sacrifice of my social activities now), I chose to study because I feel like having a degree is good in today's society. Just to clarify, I don't want to work in what I'm studying now, I just liked the content of the degree and like to learn as much as I can about the matter. The degree also doesn't have much job options besides a teacher. I didn't think about this when I picked the degree because as I wrote earlier I don't want to work in that.

The thing is, what I really want to do is make music, which I've been doing for 5 years now and I would like to pursue my dream of living off of it. As you may know, this is a very difficult thing to achieve, but I feel fully capable of making it if, and a lot of people who I don't even know have told me that my music is good, so I just need to really put time into it, which I could never do because I never had the time to do it properly while I studied.

My mom (54F) believes that I need to finish the degree (3 more years) and I'll then have the time to make music and try to live off of it. She tends to think long-term, opposite of me. The idea of having to live 3 more years in my mother's house letting her pay for everything while thinking that I could be working in my craft freaks me out, it just doesn't feel good to me. I would like to bring money to the table too. I could go back for my degree in some years when I get things in place but right now everything looks messy so it doesn't really help at all.

I have my exams for the 1st semester in January, and I haven't really done much yet because it's really affecting my mind and studying abilities. My mom recently told me that if I drop out of university or fail the exams she is going to kick me out of the house with nothing at all.

How could I explain to her how I think so she understands that I'm not lazy and I just want to be true to myself?

TL;DR I (20M) want to make music instead of attending university. I chose a degree but I wouldn't like working a job related to that. I just wanted to learn. I want to put time into music while I work a regular job so I can feel like I am true to myself. My mom (54F) wants to kick me out of the house if I fail the exams or drop out. I don't want to be not doing anything at all, I just what to put time into something I feel like is worth it right now.

How about do that thing she asked you to do so she won't kick you out? Or, move out and get a job?

DemoneeHo fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Dec 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

DemoneeHo posted:

extremely mad at myself for missing that joke opportunity

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Did they rename "Am I The rear end in a top hat?" to "Too Afraid To Ask?"? Because I just saw this on the front page:

quote:

Is it acceptable for a grown adult (me, M, 24) to really hate a child (my nephew, 12)?

He's my wife's sisters son and is the absolute loving worst. Fake cries randomly or tries to act cute to get attention, screams at and says horrible things to his mother (dad left because of you), takes his little brothers toys and doesn't share his, and worst of all coughed in my face yesterday on purpose after he started getting sick. When my wife and I were trying to sleep he kept bursting into our bedroom and then banging on our door after we barricaded it. Spoiled Spiderman for me after he saw it, demands I make him food whenever he wants and throws a tantrum because I don't. Whenever I try to reason with him explaining his behavior is in appropriate he walks away or just says the same two lame jokes nonstop. This kid loving sucks. And I know it's partially on his mother for not disciplining him but God drat, I loving hate this kid. For context I just met him this week as my wife and I only recently got married. Is it normal to be this angry at some kid or do I have issues?

Edit: People keep asking so I'll mention he has ADHD (already taking medication) and his dad is a self confessed narcissist. I've never met the kid before because we all live in different states and are just together for the holidays. We are staying with her sister and the kids. Also I just met the mom in person this week. People keep calling her my sister. Which is true technically but in reality she's barely an acquaintance at this point.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Midnight Voyager posted:

Hey, remember that total nutjob who put pepper on his dick and talked about hypnosis in childbirth?

He uh... he said more things in the replies. Warning: A LOT OF WORDS THAT ARE VERY CRAZY

as someone who medically cannot have children I want to slap this kid so fuckin hard

Blastedhellscape
Jan 1, 2008

Midnight Voyager posted:

Hey, remember that total nutjob who put pepper on his dick and talked about hypnosis in childbirth?

He uh... he said more things in the replies. Warning: A LOT OF WORDS THAT ARE VERY CRAZY

My favorite thing about pepper-lube-man was how he referred to several women by their IQ scores. "This one woman I spoke to (IJFT, IQ 110)..."

He seems like one of those lunatics who joins MENSA, but since he never bragged about being a MENSA member in any of his posts I imagine he's the next level of IQ-obsessed weirdo: one of those people, but he keeps failing to get into MENSA.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Midnight Voyager posted:

Some reason I keep having this exchange from Awkafina is Nora from Queens stuck in my head:

quote:

Girl: Do you mind if I eat this burrito?
Doug: Is that achiote chicken?
Girl: It's actually barbacoa with extra jap-a-leño peppers.
Girl: Do you like anal?
Girl: [stomach rumbles, farts]
Girl: Where's your bathroom?
Wally: Well, long story short, he got a jalapeño seed in his pee pee hole.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Piell posted:

AITA for demanding my girlfriend's sister to pay for the deer-head mount collection she threw away?

If you didn't kill any of the deer yourself you're just a poser

Sounds like cop-brother is gearing up to find him after he commits suicide by shooting himself twice in the trunk of his car if he doesn’t let this be a civil matter.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mx. posted:

AITA for giving my MIL a fake copy of my house key and "exposing" her on Christmas dinner?
I'll update if I can.

Famous last words

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

Midnight Voyager posted:

God's Perfect Redditor

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Did they rename "Am I The rear end in a top hat?" to "Too Afraid To Ask?"? Because I just saw this on the front page:

To be fair though that kid fuckin sucks

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bargearse posted:

To be fair though that kid fuckin sucks

It's one of those situations where the OP isn't the trainwreck but the person they talk about is.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Spoiled Spiderman for me after he saw it.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013
"AITA for giving my MIL a fake copy of my house key and "exposing" her on Christmas dinner?"

Buried in the comments is this Gem: My mother in law kidnapped my baby

For your reading pleasure

https://www.reddit.com/r/BestofRedditorUpdates/comments/pzxl8m/my_mother_in_law_kidnapped_my_baby/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for choosing my brother over my GF and not defending her against my friends ?

quote:

BG info : I’m 21 and my brother Luke is 18.

I was always very protective of my brother. He was the accident baby and my parents made sure that we knew he wasn’t wanted.

We are the opposite, I am into sport and outgoing, he is shy and introvert. So they always criticised him, compared us and everything he did was never good enough.

Because of that Luke got more withdrawn around my parents and my family.

For my friends, we are a group of 4. I met them when I was between 6 and 10. We became inseparable since then and they quickly took the role of big brother with Luke.

So during our childhood it was always me, my friends and Luke. We were the one taking care of him, driving him, cheering for him at competions, helping with homeworks…

Things changed when me and my friends started university. We were less present. With Covid his school closed and his competions stoped. He was alone at home with my parents and it got really hard for him mentally.

This year in september I took an appartment with my friends and we changed city.

1 month ago Luke came one night in tears. He came out to our parents the night of his 18 birthday, and it went badly. They told him awful things and still do everyday. Apparently they will accept him only if he decided to date a girl to avoid any shame. They also told him I would never accept him and this is why he never told me until now. I never saw my brother that depressed.

That night I told everything to my friends. The next day the 3 of them told us that he should move in and they were adament that he should not pay rent or anything.

He is doing home classes, everything is good and I can see him getting happier everyday.

Now the issue : I got with my GF 4 months ago and since Luke came living with us she has some complains : I am too close to him, he is always here,always sad..(she says that in front of him). I told her to stop but my roomates told me she still do it when I am in another room.

2 days ago the both of us were watching a movie and Luke was working on the table next to us. She suddently started talking about her dream wedding and at one point she said : « Luke if you want to come to our wedding you will have to bring a woman as a date, 2 men together are not pretty for the pictures. You will just have to date a girl it’s not hard ». Luke heard and I saw his face crumbled.

I imediatly asked her to leave and told her I would speak with her the next day. I spent the night reconforting Luke. During the evening she texted my rommates and they all told her that she was not welcome anymore.

The next day she and I talked and she told me that it was just a joke, that Luke was too sensitive. She also got mad when I told her that she had to respect the wishes of my roomates, that it was their home too. She then accused me of not defending her, overrecating, being too protective/too close to Luke and not trying to understand her.

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer

Mx. posted:

AITA for choosing my brother over my GF and not defending her against my friends ?

Just finish taking the trash out. You're so close my dude.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Mx. posted:

Even ignoring the callous insult towards the brother, girl is already talking marriage after four months. Homophobic and crazy.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

AITA for telling my mom’s family that my mom gave up custody

quote:

I (f16) have cancer. I got it when I was 12 and right after I got diagnosed, my mom brought me to my dad’s house and said I needed to live with him full time because she can’t take care of a sick kid. They went to court and made the custody arrangement official and I’ve lived with my dad and stepmom ever since. My mom disappeared from my life after that. She wouldn’t call or answer my calls or visit.

I didn’t learn this until recently but my mom told her family that my dad and stepmom took her to court and took me from her and now I don’t want to see her. I guess making me and my family look like monsters was better than telling her family that she gave her kid away when they got cancer.

Now my mom is in the hospital, probably going to die. Her brothers found my Instagram and DMed me to tell me what happened and to ask me to see her. I said no and they sent paragraphs about how hurt she was when she lost custody and when I said I didn’t want to see her and that the least I can do is see her one time before she dies.

I said that she was the one who gave up custody and I tried to call her and I begged her to see me but she never wanted to see me or talk to me.

That kinda blew up my mom’s side of the family. Some of her family members have been messaging me about wanting to see me and they’re mad at my mom for lying to them then some of them are mad at me for turning her family against her while she’s in the ICU.

Karma is a bitch.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

DemoneeHo posted:

How could I avoid my mom kicking me out of the house?

How about do that thing she asked you to do so she won't kick you out? Or, move out and get a job?

The music would probably give him a better living than the philosophy degree

Blastedhellscape
Jan 1, 2008
Also it's wild to me how many people in these stories are totally open about having a favorite child or grandchild. In my family even the most psycho relatives would have the basic intelligence to say "I love everyone in the family equally" while they were obviously favoring whoever kissed their rear end the most and called them every day. Just standing up at a holiday gathering and announcing that you're going to love some of the family more than others? Who the gently caress does that?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SPIDERMAN KILLS DUMBLEDORE

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Yaldabaoth posted:

That isn't even Middle School bad, that's like.... 2nd grade bad. Absolute parenting disaster there.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

Blastedhellscape posted:

Also it's wild to me how many people in these stories are totally open about having a favorite child or grandchild. In my family even the most psycho relatives would have the basic intelligence to say "I love everyone in the family equally" while they were obviously favoring whoever kissed their rear end the most and called them every day. Just standing up at a holiday gathering and announcing that you're going to love some of the family more than others? Who the gently caress does that?

This and the ones like, "I stood up for myself/someone/did otherwise reasonable thing, and now all my family are calling me up and screaming at me"

It's either an overused trope for fake stories or a lot of people have some real Oops, All Psychopaths! families

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

This and the ones like, "I stood up for myself/someone/did otherwise reasonable thing, and now all my family are calling me up and screaming at me"

It's either an overused trope for fake stories or a lot of people have some real Oops, All Psychopaths! families

Or psychopaths + everyone else is decorum poisoned

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

r/relationships: TL;DR at the end of text is a pretty good thread title.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for reporting a coworker after she called me a “diversity hire”?

quote:

I’m a recent grad and managed to get my dream job at a highly prestigious company. The competition was super high and even now many of my colleagues are extremely ambitious and well connected individuals from wealthy families. In contrast, I’m a woman of color (of mixed heritage) from a disadvantaged background and worked hard for everything I have.

Recently I was asked by the company if I was interested in being featured in their marketing campaigns and ads. I did several interviews, photo/video shoots and tons of promo stuff.

My pictures are on the company website (I have my own page discussing my experience) and I am featured on many of the marketing materials released by the company. I was a little taken aback by the amount of exposure and attention but figured it couldn’t hurt.

One of my colleagues is another grad (‘Susie’). She repeatedly voiced her displeasure with the fact I am so heavily featured in marketing. She sarcastically said that I’m obviously the “favorite” and that the company doesn’t care about her and our colleagues. It almost felt like she was angry and blaming me. It made me feel uncomfortable and I tried to keep my distance as much as possible.

A short while ago she invited me to have lunch with her. I thought this was maybe an attempt to start a new page and finally get along. We talked about our experiences so far and then she casually said that nobody expects much from me. I was confused and she said that I’m “obviously a diversity hire” so they just want me there to look good. Of course I was shocked and hurt but I didn’t argue with her at all.

After lunch I brought this incident up with HR. I made it clear how disturbed I was by those comments. Long story short - Susie was fired. It shocked many of the people I work with (particularly the grads) and caused some drama.

Some of Susie’s friends have reached out to me and claimed that she’s now depressed and “at the worst point of her life”. I’ve been told that Susie worked very hard for this opportunity and that I destroyed everything in instant. They said that I was a complete rear end in a top hat for taking this to HR so fast instead of communicating with Susie. On the other hand, my friends backed me up and said this was completely deserved. Honestly, am I the rear end in a top hat in this situation?

eat poo poo susie, you racist dickhead

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0
there's a bunch of shitheads in the comments over there telling her she's NTA but Susie is right that she's a diversity hire

they're phrasing it as "your company is using you", which they probably are, and then going on to bitch about affirmative action

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Mx. posted:

"You're getting special treatment!"

"Therefore, you're a person I should seek out to racially discriminate against!"

A special kind of broken brain

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Mx. posted:

Unless OP recorded the conversation or such I gotta imagine susie was on thin ice with a well documented history of similar offenses.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Chloe Jessica posted:

there's a bunch of shitheads in the comments over there telling her she's NTA but Susie is right that she's a diversity hire

1. What does that mean
2. I see. What are her credentials? Are they not sufficient?

Oh wait you don't know a drat thing about her and you're assuming she's underqualified because of... reasons... Definitely not her gender, race, or socioeconomic background. No sir.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Mx. posted:

Some of Susie’s friends have reached out to me and claimed that she’s now depressed

not her responsibility

and “at the worst point of her life”.

not her life

I’ve been told that Susie worked very hard for this opportunity

then be careful with how you comport yourself

and that I destroyed everything in instant.

coworker's comment did actually,

They said that I was a complete rear end in a top hat for taking this to HR so fast instead of communicating with Susie.

the stated purpose of HR

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

AITA for making my dad’s girlfriend pay rent when she used to live rent free.

quote:

My (M24) dad recently passed away. In his will he left drat near everything to me because I am/was his only child, this includes his property which was 100% paid off.

My dads girlfriend (not wife as they were never married) had been with him for 7 years and made a huge stink about not being left anything at all in his will. We ended up having to go to court over the issue and she ended up getting 50% of the value of what he attained during their time together. However this doesn’t include his property as it was fully paid prior to them being together.

After all the paperwork was done and everything was in my name I told her that I had no issue continuing to live there but she’d have to pay rent at market value (≈$2700 usd a month easily). She and her mother lived/leeched off my dad for years paying for absolutely nothing and I was fully aware that she couldn’t afford this. She got really upset with me saying “Your dad would be disappointed and disgusted” and tried to use her mother being unwell as an excuse to try to stay for free/minimal rent.

I simply told her that the place is in my name now and I can and will do what I please. Her options were to pay the rent or move out (I did agree to give her one month to get her poo poo together). I even went as far as to say that I would sell the place if I had to and we’ll see if the new owner lets her freeload.

My girlfriend and grandparents think I’m being harsh but I simply have had enough of her leeching of us and it’s stopping now.

TL;DR Told my dads girlfriend she’s has to pay rent or gtfo of what’s now my house.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
OP sucks because he's a landlord, dead dad also sucks for not ensuring his partner was provided for after death.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i just remembered AAM exists

My coworker thinks I’m being abused and won’t let it go

quote:

My coworker “Elsa” gets fixated on things to the point it alienates other workers. For instance, if someone mentions in passing that they don’t like a book that happens to be Elsa’s favorite, she will barrage them with questions and try to get them to see what a great book it is, even leaving copies and fan art on their desks. She is the same with things people do like. When another coworker casually mentioned he loved Star Wars, and that happened to be something that Elsa liked as well, she began to send him all kinds of Star Wars memes, fan fiction, and fan art and to try to turn every conversation to Star Wars.

Elsa’s behavior is annoying, but it was manageable with a walk away and outright ignoring her or telling her we’re too busy to talk about non-work items. But now we have another issue.

I had to have minor surgery on my eye (chalazion removal). I have very fair skin and bruise easily, so I went to work with what looked like a black eye. Everyone asked about it and I explained what happened. Elsa, however, cornered me and said she knew I was “being beaten by my (partner) at home” and that I needed to “stop covering it up.” I told her to stop. This was surgery. She was welcome to look up that this sometimes happens and it does not affect my job and I don’t want to hear about it any more.

I guess that just spurred her into “advocate” action, because then I started getting emails from her with domestic violence hotlines and information. I went to her desk and told her to stop. This was part of a surgery and she was out of line. A week later, she was still persisting. I was finding “it’s no shame asking for help” notes on my desk, pamphlets about domestic violence left near my lunch, and her texting me at all hours to “make sure I’m okay.” I blocked her the second time that happened and now she’s even more convinced I’m being hurt at home!

I called our boss (who works in a different time zone) and had a video chat with her about all of this. She said that Elsa “can be challenging” and that she would speak to her. That was two weeks ago. Elsa is now telling others in the office that I “got her in trouble” and that my partner (male) is beating me! She also told a number of coworkers that she has been “watching” my partner on social media.

I have been clear about this to her. I have told her to stop. My boss said something to her but I guess it didn’t stick. Do I call my boss again or do I go to HR? I need this to stop.

update:

quote:

First off, thanks to you and your readers for the insights and assistance you gave me on the original letter.

I had my meeting with my boss and HR the week you published my letter. I explained everything that was going on with Elsa and how she wouldn’t leave me alone after making a terrible assumption about my personal life. The HR rep was very easy to talk to, and I appreciated and I felt listened to. HR and my boss told me that I have handled the situation as best as I possibly could and that they would be taking over from here on out.

Then, the day after my meeting with my boss and HR, Elsa was out of the office, with no coverage or notes on our shared calendar, so we all assumed she was suspended. During that time, there was some kind of investigation that was done where my coworkers and I all had to give statements about the incident and we were also questioned about earlier instances (the Star Wars stuff with John, etc).

Two weeks later, I came in to find her cube had been cleaned out over the weekend. I assumed she had been terminated. I did not wish that on her, especially in the pandemic.

Unfortunately, my personal life has not become Elsa Free. She’s now stalking both myself and my partner. She parks in the lot of his work (where she has no business being) a few times a week. She sits at the local coffee shop near our home (considerably out of her way) every weekend, so we stopped going there. She drives by our house, which is on a dead end street of a neighborhood; it’s nowhere you would go to just “cut through.” I get strange calls from strange numbers (though this could be the usual robocalls; maybe I’m reading too much into that). My partner received some hateful email at his work and snail mail at our home, all unsigned or from a throwaway email account, of course. And, Elsa, who never in her life was ever part of a gym, suddenly joined our gym (which is over an hour from where she lives). We’re trying to navigate that because we can’t get out of our gym contract and I just don’t want to see her there. That was the proverbial straw; we are now working with an attorney to try and file a restraining order.

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA for refusing to make lasagna?

quote:

Ok, I recognize this is trivial in the scheme of things. But AITA?

To start with, I (45F) don't like to cook. I'm pretty insecure about my abilities - I've had numerous catastrophes. But quarantine and YouTube videos got me to be more adventurous and slightly more confident.

My GF (54) of four months knows all of this. I'm having her over for NY's weekend and I wanted to make something nice for us. I said I'd make my grandmother's lasagna recipe, which GF seemed to be on board with. But this whole week, she's been telling me about her father's lasagna and how "good lasagna" has to have mini meatballs individually handrolled and fried between each layer, fresh ricotta infused with herbs and mozzarella shredded just so.

I told her to readjust her expectations but she kept going on about her father's lasagna and that's what's she's expecting. Honestly, it was just too stressful, so I placed an order from a local catering place to provide dinner instead. It's not a cheap place and costs more than if I'd just make the lasagna, but at least I'm positive it'll turn out ok.

I told GF I ordered instead of making since I knew I'd never meet her expectations and would be too stressed to try and now she's disappointed I won't cook for her. She said she didn't mean anything by it, but was only trying to inspire me. And that I should want to put the time and effort into trying to make the best lasagna I could make. She also is annoyed I spent money on "overpriced take out".

AITA?

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Mx. posted:

update:

Dear OP, definitely get the restraining order and maybe buy a gun.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Mx. posted:

update:

She needs to let it go

tinytort
Jun 10, 2013

Super healthy, super cheap

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for refusing to make lasagna?

"I just wanted to inspire you! Definitely not take an opportunity to either destroy your confidence, or berate you for not managing to match my childhood memories precisely! How dare you find an end run around this!"

And yeah, the Elsa update is...sure something. Alison on Ask A Manager had to nuke all the comments responding to that, because they were getting bad and "suggesting dangerous, potentially illegal things". (So I'm guessing multiple suggestions of "get a gun".)

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Bruceski posted:

r/relationships: Family isn't about who's got your eyes, it's about who's got your back.

Deep wisdom and thread title material right here.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

The Glumslinger posted:

She needs to let it go

Is Elsa the person who is telling or being told to "Let it Go" in Frozen? I guess I need that level of understanding of the canon now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0
she is telling herself to let it go :thonk: