Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Captain Invictus posted:

How old are the younguns in this thread, anyways. I refuse to believe anyone under 30 uses this godforsaken forum

hey, I'm only a couple years off from 30 :v:

(though I was a lurker on a previous account i lost the info for, and never posted until this year, so I don't exactly count)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

How old are the younguns in this thread, anyways. I refuse to believe anyone under 30 uses this godforsaken forum

i regged when i was 16

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it was jojos, btw. been watching jojos again (kind of a long story -____-). to answer the question from 2 weeks ago

Thank you, and enjoy.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Furnaceface posted:

:corsair::hf::corsair:

Astro Boy aired the year we were born.

Astro Boy/First episode date
January 1, 1963

??!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

homeless snail posted:

somehow ended up watching a seikin vid for the first time in years and holy poo poo, hikakin's cute younger brother did not age gracefully lmao

He looks like an Austin Powers cosplayer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Thank you, and enjoy.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wife got into jojos when i started my stardust crusaders watch, so she wanted to go back & watch everything from the beginning. now we're back to where we were originally when i started like 3 months ago

cross posting. it was worth it btw

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

El Burbo posted:

i regged when i was 16

i think i was 18

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
edit i was 17

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

edit i was 17

you don't know how to do math

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I turned 27 two months ago

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you don't know how to do math

wait youre right, i was 18 lol

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Invictus posted:

I vaguely recall the last time this came up that the colonel was the youngest regular.

I regged when I was 13 or 14. I think I borrowed my brother's card because I didn't think our parents would approve of $10 for a forum.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
I registered when I was 20. I'm 27 now and turning 28 in March

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
I reg'd when I was 23 because some rear end in a top hat paywalled unregistereds from lurking the GBS photoshop threads for a week or two and I thought it was permanent. :corsair:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

El Burbo posted:

i regged when i was 16
I regged when I was 17!

Iirc I regged to play planetside with the official goon outfit, or that was one of the reasons anyways. Cool guys! the guy who ran the outfit back then apparently got radicalized and became a full blown nazi years later, which is not so cool

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Regged at 23 because I was stuck in hospital for six weeks and wanted to read some LPs I guess.

I remember sending my dad an email with a link to the front page flash video of the all your base compilation though and he was like "uh are you sure you should be on that site"

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
i regged because i wanted to talk about homestuck and comment on my favorite lets plays

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I regged because I read the Rise of the Samurai LP in the archive and wanted to read the sequel LP in the subforum. Sadly that LP died before it finished.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't remember why I registered

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
I registered because I liked looking at the Games subforum, and really liked the Weirdest Fanart thread on PYF

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

hey endorph, did you ever find that missing anime you were looking for?

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm 23. I started reading lps on LP Archive in 2017 or 18 and registered some time later

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I registered to become the shadow king of the anime subforum.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm gay, man

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I regged when I was 17!

Iirc I regged to play planetside with the official goon outfit, or that was one of the reasons anyways. Cool guys! the guy who ran the outfit back then apparently got radicalized and became a full blown nazi years later, which is not so cool
Lol

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

this age chat is depressing af

I don't want or need any reminders that I'm turning another year older in a few months and still haven't accomplished my life goals

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

I don't want or need any reminders that I'm turning another year older in a few months and still haven't accomplished my life goals

lol at still having life goals

marumaru
May 20, 2013

lunar detritus posted:

lol at still having life goals

there's still a bunch of stuff i want to watch and read
and i also want to do the pilgrimage to the anime land and play some rhythm games there

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

I. M. Gei posted:

you've still got time to give em a shot

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

The age chat is depressing, not because of any particular numbers, but because it reminds me that "forums posters" are actually humans and not funny grey boxes of words.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they frequently try to trick you into believing that. but dont let them

marumaru
May 20, 2013

you are your avatar and nothing more

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I am Gearless Joe

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i dont think bob backlund can use a computer

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
contrary to my avatar I am actually three cats who take turns walking across a keyboard

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

marumaru posted:

Oh no no no no no

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

marumaru posted:

Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU