Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Actually this thread is too great to die, please rename it maxwell suicide watch and we'll just post about the freemasons until some news develops

edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

the pedophile cinematic universe

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Wow another 1/6 conspiracy

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Got to be honest I'm very surprised at the lack of activity in this thread.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

The Demilich posted:

extremely suspect of the current clientele of cspam rn

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The Demilich posted:

Not gonna speak for anyone else, but for me it's that I assume the trial itself is a carefully managed affair that had no hope of ever revealing anything but the most obvious of publicly available info. I also assume that because she is, y'know, still breathing that she's in on it so is also not going to do anything unexpected either. The very definition of limited hangout.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

going to be hard going for any other female pimps, epstein gets suicided while maxwell gets decades

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The Demilich posted:

a lot of people are probed atm maybe?

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
I think anyone who has been following this thread for long enough will have mixed feelings about the verdict. The whole trial was a loving limited hangout. I was following it pretty closely and you wouldn't have thought epstein actually had CLIENTS the way it was portrayed via the media. Even in court epstein and Maxwell were portrayed as two bad apples who raped children but who weren't doing it in service of any other people / agencies which is obviously bullshit. They are going to lock her up and throw away the key, the whole thing will be wrapped up with a bow and forgetten about, nobody of any importance will face any real consequences, and this is probably the last we will hear of the Epstein network in any meaningful sense

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I started on the Transmissions from Jonestown podcast last night and I can feel my mind straining at psionic leashes

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Wizard Master posted:

A funny observation I just had: true love means finishing each other's sentences - so I suppose she really did love Jeffrey Epstein.

https://twitter.com/skeletorkey/status/1476322312735666185?s=20

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DirtyRobot posted:

Lumumba ⤍ Hammarskjold ⤍ Kennedy ⤍ Sukarno

extremely good post

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Since we got some new folks coming in, feels like a good time to drop the comprehensive thread reading list. Obviously no one's gonna read everything here (okay well maybe some of you crazy bastards) but this is a great list to look over to see if some particular topic piques your interest:

Suplex Liberace posted:

i went and dug up the old reading list and added a few things from the thread for my own use but i dont see why i shouldent post it

CHAOS: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties by Tom O'Neill (Manson connections to CIA and MKUltra, Helter Skelter as cover-up)
The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal by Nick Bryant (Epstein-like trafficking/blackmail ring)
The Jakarta Method by Vincent Bevins (CIA-led projects in anti-communism and coups in the Third World, focus on Indonesia and S. America)
Surveillance Valley by Yasha Levine (Intelligence involvement in the originals of the Internet and technology for surveillance)
Strange Tales of the Parapolitical by William Snider/Recluse of VISUP (Mellon-Hitchcock as financier of CIA, Spider Network, poorly written and edited)
Poisoner in Chief: Sidney Gottlieb and the CIA Search for Mind Control by Stephen Kinzer (CIA MKUltra, Assassinations, Spy tech, Bio and Chem warfare)
Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA by Tim Weiner (History of the CIA...duh)
The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government by David Talbot (Dulles' pre-, during, and post-CIA. Equally horrible throughout)
Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & The Dark Heart Of The Hippie Dream by Dave McGowan (Lots of interesting fodder, without backinge evidence, of Laurel Canyon as a op predating hippies and the music that represents them)
Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder by Dave McGowan (Available online as PDF, Note that a couple details of his reporting/hypothesizing ended up being wrong in some killer cases, but as a thesis it's about as crackping as you can get)
Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America's Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years by Russ Baker (Bush Family connections to CIA and JFK assassination)
All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror by Stephen Kinzer (CIA coup in Iran and Middle East involvement since)
Male Fantasies by Klaus Theweleit (Study on the fascist culture of the Freikorps post ww1 through how they depict women)
Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions Since World War II by William Blum (CIA Cold War Imperialism)
Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years by David Talbot (JFK/RFK assassinations)
CIA as Organized Crime by Douglas Valentine (CIA is the world Mob)
NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe by Daniele Ganser (NATO created stay behind units when Allies stopped occupying post WW2)
The Splendid Blond Beast: Money, Law, and Genocide in the Twentieth Century by Christopher Simpson (Post WW2 saving of Nazi war criminals, mass murder in the name of state power/corporate looting)
Blowback: America's Recruitment of Nazis and Its Effects on the Cold War by Christopher Simpson (WW2 and Beyond use of Nazis in covert intelligence projects)
Operation Mind Control: The CIA's Plot Against America by Walter Bowart (Posits MKUltra as a success, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, Sirhan Sirhan)
Management of Savagery: How America's National Security State Fueled the Rise of Al Qaeda, ISIS, and Donald Trump by Max Blumenthal (Definitely in the title here)
This Monstrous War by Wilfred G. Burchett (Available online as PDF, Korean War, Very not in circulation as far as I can tell)
Men in the Shadows: The RCMP Security Service by John Sawatsky (CIA bombing Cuban Trade Association in Montreal, Canada)
Think Tank Aesthetics: Midcentury Modernism, the Cold War, and the Neoliberal Present by Pamela Lee (Cold War defense strategy think tanks and their impact on art and greater political reasoning, I think)
Yankee and Cowboy War by Carl Oglesby (internal us intelligence power struggle, jfk and watergate)
Insane Killers Inc. by Charles Maurice (belgian Brabant killers, possible gladio)
The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia by Alfred W. McCoy (CIA SE asin drug trafficking)
The Black Book of Canadian Foreign Policy by Yves Engler (canadian imperialism)
In God's Name by David Yallop (john Paul assas. p2 and vatican bank)
Open Veins of Latin America by Eduardo Galeano (colonialism and imperialism in LA)
The Phoenix Program
America's Use of Terror in Vietnam By Douglas Valentine (phoenix program, vietnam computerized warfare)

Spergin Morlock posted:

dont forget:
Aberration in the Heartland of the Real
Operation Gladio: The Unholy Alliance between the Vatican, the CIA, and the Mafia

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Wizard Master posted:

A funny observation I just had: true love means finishing each other's sentences - so I suppose she really did love Jeffrey Epstein.

lol

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Azathoth posted:

reading list

Has anyone read "A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of RFK" by Lisa Pease

Her interview that I listened to a few months back was pretty wild and she was in the new Oliver Stone documentary as well

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Relevant Tangent posted:

a lot of people are probed atm maybe?

Did they make the mistake of posting in D&D?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

oh was that the batsignal

shame on an IGA posted:

CHAOS: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties
by Tom O'Neill
(Manson connections to CIA and MKUltra, Helter Skelter as cover-up)

The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal
by Nick Bryant
(Epstein-like trafficking/blackmail ring)

The Jakarta Method
by Vincent Bevins
(CIA-led projects in anti-communism and coups in the Third World, focus on Indonesia and S. America)

Surveillance Valley
by Yasha Levine
(Intelligence involvement in the originals of the Internet and technology for surveillance)

Strange Tales of the Parapolitical
by William Snider/Recluse of VISUP
(Mellon-Hitchcock as financier of CIA, Spider Network, poorly written and edited)

Poisoner in Chief: Sidney Gottlieb and the CIA Search for Mind Control
by Stephen Kinzer
(CIA MKUltra, Assassinations, Spy tech, Bio and Chem warfare)

Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA
by Tim Weiner
(History of the CIA...duh)

The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government
by David Talbot
(Dulles' pre-, during, and post-CIA. Equally horrible throughout)

Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & The Dark Heart Of The Hippie Dream
by Dave McGowan
(Lots of interesting fodder, without backinge evidence, of Laurel Canyon as a op predating hippies and the music that represents them)

Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder
by Dave McGowan
(Available online as PDF, Note that a couple details of his reporting/hypothesizing ended up being wrong in some killer cases, but as a thesis it's about as crackping as you can get)

Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America's Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years
by Russ Baker
(Bush Family connections to CIA and JFK assassination)

All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror
by Stephen Kinzer
(CIA coup in Iran and Middle East involvement since)

Male Fantasies
by Klaus Theweleit
(Study on the fascist culture of the Freikorps post ww1 through how they depict women)

Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions Since World War II
by William Blum
(CIA Cold War Imperialism)

Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years
by David Talbot
(JFK/RFK assassinations)

CIA as Organized Crime
by Douglas Valentine
(CIA is the world Mob)

NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe
by Daniele Ganser
(NATO created stay behind units when Allies stopped occupying post WW2)

The Splendid Blond Beast: Money, Law, and Genocide in the Twentieth Century
by Christopher Simpson
(Post WW2 saving of Nazi war criminals, mass murder in the name of state power/corporate looting)

Blowback: America's Recruitment of Nazis and Its Effects on the Cold War
by Christopher Simpson
(WW2 and Beyond use of Nazis in covert intelligence projects)

Operation Mind Control: The CIA's Plot Against America
by Walter Bowart
(Posits MKUltra as a success, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, Sirhan Sirhan)

Management of Savagery: How America's National Security State Fueled the Rise of Al Qaeda, ISIS, and Donald Trump
by Max Blumenthal
(Definitely in the title here)

This Monstrous War
by Wilfred G. Burchett
(Available online as PDF, Korean War, Very not in circulation as far as I can tell)

Men in the Shadows: The RCMP Security Service
by John Sawatsky
(CIA bombing Cuban Trade Association in Montreal, Canada)

Think Tank Aesthetics: Midcentury Modernism, the Cold War, and the Neoliberal Present
by Pamela Lee
(Cold War defense strategy think tanks and their impact on art and greater political reasoning, I think)

Yankee and Cowboy War
by Carl Oglesby
(internal us intelligence power struggle, jfk and watergate)

Insane Killers Inc.
by Charles Maurice
(belgian Brabant killers, possible gladio)

The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia
by Alfred W. McCoy
(CIA SE asian drug trafficking)

The Black Book of Canadian Foreign Policy
by Yves Engler
(canadian imperialism)

In God's Name
by David Yallop
(john Paul assas. p2 and vatican bank)

Open Veins of Latin America
by Eduardo Galeano
(colonialism and imperialism in LA)

The Phoenix Program: America's Use of Terror in Vietnam
By Douglas Valentine
(phoenix program, vietnam computerized warfare)

"This was horrifically formatted and near unreadable so i did a quick job of it on the mobile app"

quote block removed for formatted quotability

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

i should probably go back and edit Abberation In The Heartland Of The Real to those

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

The Demilich posted:

ghislaine maxwell is no longer a conspiracy theory, just part of the boring machinations of the american justice system

a few DRUNK BONERS has issued a correction as of 03:34 on Dec 30, 2021

Mundrial Mantis
Aug 15, 2017

Fleetwood posted:

Has anyone read "A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of RFK" by Lisa Pease

Her interview that I listened to a few months back was pretty wild and she was in the new Oliver Stone documentary as well

Yo I finished it last week. Pease points out that more bullets were fired than if just Sirhan had a gun, the distance and location of RFK's mean that someone closer to him shot him instead of Sirhan, the ballistics expert witness lied, there was a lot of confusion on the possible suspects including the withdrawn APB, etc. The part I want to know more about is the the hypnotism angle, where Sirhan was put in a trance to fire blanks and serve as a distraction. But she lists sources and I would love any other readings people have on hypnotism. Overall a great read

Mundrial Mantis
Aug 15, 2017

And obviously Sirhan wasn't the killer, people knew about it beforehand and were dismissed, and it was the same right-wing intelligence community that got JFK did the assassination

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

multistability posted:

I think anyone who has been following this thread for long enough will have mixed feelings about the verdict. The whole trial was a loving limited hangout. I was following it pretty closely and you wouldn't have thought epstein actually had CLIENTS the way it was portrayed via the media. Even in court epstein and Maxwell were portrayed as two bad apples who raped children but who weren't doing it in service of any other people / agencies which is obviously bullshit. They are going to lock her up and throw away the key, the whole thing will be wrapped up with a bow and forgetten about, nobody of any importance will face any real consequences, and this is probably the last we will hear of the Epstein network in any meaningful sense

Pretty much this. Liz from TrueAnon raised a really good point that if she got off it would draw more attention to the whole thing, which is the last thing anyone with power wants. So she was found guilty. We'll see what the sentence is and how appeals go but imho the powers that be will memory hole this whole thing at lightspeed.

People will act like this one outcome will have defeated all ritualized abuse because it will be out of sight and out of mind again while a few thousand tweeters get some nice shareblue bucks to shout down anyone asking too many questions about the case/network for a few months until it fades from memory and it's just another story of a dead pedo ring like craig spence's.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

Mundrial Mantis posted:

Yo I finished it last week. Pease points out that more bullets were fired than if just Sirhan had a gun, the distance and location of RFK's mean that someone closer to him shot him instead of Sirhan, the ballistics expert witness lied, there was a lot of confusion on the possible suspects including the withdrawn APB, etc. The part I want to know more about is the the hypnotism angle, where Sirhan was put in a trance to fire blanks and serve as a distraction. But she lists sources and I would love any other readings people have on hypnotism. Overall a great read

A little earlier in the thread someone posted a youtube link to this same speech.

https://archive.org/details/HypnosisInMPDRitualAbuse.TheGreenbaumSpeech

In this lecture Dr. D C Hammond lays out his disoveries around using hypnosis to help multiple personality disorder cases. During hyposis sessions with his patients he would discover various personality and program structures that though from seemingly unrelated cases used identical wording and structure. These programs seemed to fulfill a variety of cult purposes like providing sex but there was also a program in multiple patients called something like "killer." I believe the doctor goes on to explain his attempts at deprogramming some of these victims and finding that defense mechanisms were also programmed into these people. Some of the patients appeared to believe, based on their programming, that if they told anyone what happened to them, they personally would go completely insane. Also interestingly, a lot of the nomenclature used in the programming was taken from Kaballah.

I think the most important fact here is that Dr Hammond found patients like these all over the US and some in southeast Asia. These were not isolated incidents.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yeah hypnotic anti-tamper poo poo is insidious as gently caress. It's a subject that more or less doesn't get taken seriously in certain circles because nobody wants to believe behavior or other human action/thought can be programmed; I see a ton of "that poo poo isnt real dumbass" type sentiment out in the wild but idk ive been brought to the precipice of madness by true blue rear end in a top hat abusers operating on a micro scale. CHAOS has a solid section that details the abstract procedural elements.

Basically put someone in "trance", a hypnotic resting state, to start. From there you basically do practice runs, you encourage simple associations that make this step fast; from something that can take 30 mins to do properly, to something done near instantaneously, initially with active stimuli. Fingers snapping, a bell ringing, a clap, or a single word/phrase.

From there you move on to encouraging the mind to associate x with y, and y to z, then x to z, etc.

The complexity of these associations can become immense.

In coding terms you start with declaring variables, like

"snapped fingers " plus "trigger word "= enter trance now;

"See thing or person" = "feel happy and relaxed, enter trance";

"See different thing or person" = "enter trance, get mad, very upset";

"When upset at thing or person," = imagine throwing punch at them" ;

"Imagine throwing punch at person" = "feel happy and experience bliss";

From there you can build complex programs, your methods/functions, classes, etc.

You can do this to encourage near-automatic responses, or emotional responses, that when fully ingrained, can more or less bypass the conscious ego. Hell you can even use this system to suppress an ego or replace it, or split it.

It's brain coding, literally. Once you give passive or active consent to be trained in this way, you are more or less vulnerable to the whims of the person doing it; especially if they have unrestricted or regular access to you in this way.

With time, and if you only have a limited awareness of the mechanics, there is no moral code you have can stand up to this, that cant be warped or broken. There is no taboo that cant be shattered, there is no meaningful defense, and the more complex patterns can absolutely select for interference/deprogramming and render it inert or less effective.

Ive been pretty hurt by it; although most of that has faded with time, and i use some stuff as ptsd symptom relief. My girlfriend can use a phrase to ground me and bring me back if I'm having a trauma response.

As highly abusable as it is, and sadly it seems people fundamentally predisposed to using it for abusive and malicious ends seem to understand it the most and up till recently, kept a pretty tight lid on the more complex possibilities therein, it is still potentially salvific for certain kinds of mental issues! It could be good, but as usual poo poo people found it first and more or less use ignorance of it to get away with pretty horrific poo poo. Hence it's popularity with mordern cult practices and all the letter-agency orbiters

QuickbreathFinisher
Sep 28, 2008

by reading this post you have agreed to form a gay socialist micronation.
`
the trial has me feeling weird as well. very clear, especially from Dersh being on tv within hours commentating on the verdict with no context whatsoever, that Epstein dead and Ghislaine likely in prison for the rest of her life mean this is intended to be the end of the issue.

:tinfoil: hostage?
before the verdict was released I happened to get curious about where the name Ghislaine even came from and now I'm thinking her entire life was always meant to have held some weird occultic/ritual purpose to her father. very tenuous thread I know, but a weird name considering the circumstances.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
goddamn I love this thread

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

hahaha lol I'm like halfway through Devils Chessboard and I'm constantly wheezing

how the gently caress, what the gently caress, why

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/paulduanefilm/status/1476337123112411140?t=QBzvmQEovxBpKgjIPH7lEA&s=19

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Riot Bimbo posted:

Yeah hypnotic anti-tamper poo poo is insidious as gently caress. It's a subject that more or less doesn't get taken seriously in certain circles because nobody wants to believe behavior or other human action/thought can be programmed; I see a ton of "that poo poo isnt real dumbass" type sentiment out in the wild but idk ive been brought to the precipice of madness by true blue rear end in a top hat abusers operating on a micro scale. CHAOS has a solid section that details the abstract procedural elements.

Basically put someone in "trance", a hypnotic resting state, to start. From there you basically do practice runs, you encourage simple associations that make this step fast; from something that can take 30 mins to do properly, to something done near instantaneously, initially with active stimuli. Fingers snapping, a bell ringing, a clap, or a single word/phrase.

From there you move on to encouraging the mind to associate x with y, and y to z, then x to z, etc.

The complexity of these associations can become immense.

In coding terms you start with declaring variables, like

"snapped fingers " plus "trigger word "= enter trance now;

"See thing or person" = "feel happy and relaxed, enter trance";

"See different thing or person" = "enter trance, get mad, very upset";

"When upset at thing or person," = imagine throwing punch at them" ;

"Imagine throwing punch at person" = "feel happy and experience bliss";

From there you can build complex programs, your methods/functions, classes, etc.

You can do this to encourage near-automatic responses, or emotional responses, that when fully ingrained, can more or less bypass the conscious ego. Hell you can even use this system to suppress an ego or replace it, or split it.

It's brain coding, literally. Once you give passive or active consent to be trained in this way, you are more or less vulnerable to the whims of the person doing it; especially if they have unrestricted or regular access to you in this way.

With time, and if you only have a limited awareness of the mechanics, there is no moral code you have can stand up to this, that cant be warped or broken. There is no taboo that cant be shattered, there is no meaningful defense, and the more complex patterns can absolutely select for interference/deprogramming and render it inert or less effective.

Ive been pretty hurt by it; although most of that has faded with time, and i use some stuff as ptsd symptom relief. My girlfriend can use a phrase to ground me and bring me back if I'm having a trauma response.

As highly abusable as it is, and sadly it seems people fundamentally predisposed to using it for abusive and malicious ends seem to understand it the most and up till recently, kept a pretty tight lid on the more complex possibilities therein, it is still potentially salvific for certain kinds of mental issues! It could be good, but as usual poo poo people found it first and more or less use ignorance of it to get away with pretty horrific poo poo. Hence it's popularity with mordern cult practices and all the letter-agency orbiters

the reason malicious people using it to manipulate are so much better at it is those same people's parents and grandparents were part of the creation and design of LSD to be used as a military weapon for brainwashing, Sandoz story about 'accidentally' discovering it is BS as is the idea that we started it (researching and developing mind control) because we believed our own propaganda against North Koreans during the Korean war

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

Fleetwood posted:

yeah in my post history ITT I recommended adding it to our reading list. I think it rules. the RFK assassination is in some ways more of a crack-ping whiplash than the JFK one because it seems so open-and-shut on the surface but then immediately falls apart in the most insane ways.

from one of the sources (a CIA memo) Pease uses in the book:

CIA: "yeah I mean I guess you can't hypnotize someone to do something they wouldn't normally do, but if they're under hypnosis you can also just... lie to them, so uh... 🤷‍♂️"

from another one:

Recently on Twitter, Pease posted this extremely "fun" article by Mae Brussell about the fourth reich idea, which Michael S Judge from the Death Is Just Around the Corner podcast has been talking about :

https://twitter.com/lisapease/status/1476064057933266944?s=21
Full-text version of the article is also on Mae Brussell's amazing 1990s website. Note that I haven't looked into most of it to find sources etc. Also, it's from 1984, so it's working from way less info re: JFK than we have now.

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

also no one close this thread please

PopZeus
Aug 11, 2010
why would it be closed when Epstein is still out there escaping justice?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh word

https://twitter.com/bbcnewspr/status/1476506386964131840

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

oh my god

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

How could this have ever happened

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

Dolores "it doesn't look like anything to me" but instead of a photograph it's Michael Parenti's Inventing Reality

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

shyduck posted:

How could this have ever happened

dershowitz trying his hardest to cobrand with epstein poo poo and half the people I talk to about epstein with still don't even know who he is lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1476559155179757570?t=3P9S32Qp5txGsM1mvRYTBA&s=19
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1476559386088722438?t=h1f-9C95h__QmXn1puSMrA&s=19
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1476559425452363776?t=S0nEofMeC-iCKwqcE7RZfw&s=19

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

he's the best lawyer in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol

lmao