Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

powderific posted:

For professional you could look at Puget Systems.

I forgot about them - back in the day I had a Shuttle XPC built by them and I loved that fuckin' thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

William Bear posted:

What's a reasonable price for a used PC (just the tower) with the following specs in good condition?

Intel Core i7-8700 CPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
16GB Memory
1 TB NVMe SSD

Looking around on eBay, I can't find exact matches, but somewhere around $750-$1000 seems like what comparable used systems are going for. I just need a sanity check from someone else to make sure I don't get ripped off.

I would say 700-800 is about right in this market. I sold a 3700x/1660 super build for 775 locally pretty recently. It sat for a day or two before getting a buyer.

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Shopping for graphics cards is hard when all my brain allows me to type is “Crypto Owner Holocaust, When?”

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

On Terra Firma posted:

Looks like the streaming PCs just came back in stock as well. Any thoughts on these? I've been looking at the pro off and on. They change components out from time to time. Sometimes it's a 3070 ti other times its a 3080.

You mean the Streaming Plus PC? The Pro is $2900 and has a 3080 Ti. That one seems not worth it. You'd be better off putting something together on the newegg system builder if you want a 3080 Ti. Putting all of those high power parts in an H510 chassis seems like a terrible idea. I don't know why they don't move up to the H710 for those more expensive prebuilts.

As for the Streaming Plus PC, it's not worth $2000 with a 3070 Ti (or $1900 with discount) when the regular Streaming PC is $200 cheaper. If they actually sometimes stock the Streaming Plus for $2000 with a 3080, then that's a pretty decent deal as far as prebuilts go, but with a 3070 Ti it's a hard pass.

The regular one is $1700 with the discount, and, eh.... I guess? I don't love it, but it's roughly on par with other 3070 prebuilts I've seen. You can save $50 by getting it as a BLD kit. Someone here who bought one of these PCs during a black friday promo said that they got a larger AIO and faster memory than advertised, so there's that, at least. For the record, the parts minus the GPU cost somewhere around $800, so that's why I'm iffy on spending the normal retail price of $1800. At $1700 or $1650, it's a bit more palatable.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Dec 29, 2021

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Any thoughts on this build for application development and gaming? Way over-priced? Should I try my luck at Microcenter?
https://www.digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=4238246

$3,285
Ryzen 9 5950X
32GB of DDR4 3200MHz
RTX 3060Ti

The Pirate Captain
Jun 6, 2006

Avast ye lubbers, lest ye be scuppered!

Junkiebev posted:

Any thoughts on this build for application development and gaming? Way over-priced? Should I try my luck at Microcenter?

$3,285
Ryzen 9 5950X
32GB of DDR4 3200MHz
RTX 3060Ti

I’m no expert, but that seems to cost about triple what it should.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Junkiebev posted:

$3,285
Ryzen 9 5950X
32GB of DDR4 3200MHz
RTX 3060Ti

No loving way. That price is insane.

I also don’t suspect you’ll see much benefit from a 5950x over a 5800x, but I don’t know much about app development workloads. Hopefully someone can comment that knows.

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

No loving way. That price is insane.

I also don’t suspect you’ll see much benefit from a 5950x over a 5800x, but I don’t know much about app development workloads. Hopefully someone can comment that knows.

Yea it looks like it's about $1,200-$1,400 over what buying it in parts at microcenter would be

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

The 5950X costs a lot of money and is going to inflate the price of any prebuilt with it (you'll want a higher end motherboard and better cooling too), but even so that's a very expensive price for something that only has a 3060 Ti. I wouldn't spend $3000 on a system you intend to game on without at least getting a 3080. As Pilfered Pallbearer has said, a 5950X is probably overkill for your development work, but I don't know what exactly that entails, so I can't say for sure. Still, I would have to believe that a 5900X or 12900K would do you just fine while saving you a few hundred bucks, and even those might be overkill. Maybe try looking at the 12700K or 5800X (the 12700K is better by a decent bit, but maybe you want AMD for some reason)

This service also hides garbage components under ambiguous labels. The storage drive that PC is configured with is an utterly garbage SATA m.2 drive, for instance. Honestly, the more I look at this site, the more I don't like this service. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'd prefer even CyberpowerPC to this service. At least they tell you what you're getting without having to dig for it.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

Junkiebev posted:

Yea it looks like it's about $1,200-$1,400 over what buying it in parts at microcenter would be

If you pick up one of those asus 3060 Ti barebones then yeah, it's a good $1200 cheaper buying through Micro Center. Though my previous advice still applies. Getting a 5900X would save you a good chunk of change, bringing the price closer to $1800 depending on your choice of cooler, ssd, etc. You could save some more money and avoid getting an ugly Asus chassis if you manage to snag a 3060 Ti or 3070 or something after one of Micro Center's drops.

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

The 5950X costs a lot of money and is going to inflate the price of any prebuilt with it (you'll want a higher end motherboard and better cooling too), but even so that's a very expensive price for something that only has a 3060 Ti. I wouldn't spend $3000 on a system you intend to game on without at least getting a 3080. As Pilfered Pallbearer has said, a 5950X is probably overkill for your development work, but I don't know what exactly that entails, so I can't say for sure. Still, I would have to believe that a 5900X or 12900K would do you just fine while saving you a few hundred bucks, and even those might be overkill. Maybe try looking at the 12700K or 5800X (the 12700K is better by a decent bit, but maybe you want AMD for some reason)

This service also hides garbage components under ambiguous labels. The storage drive that PC is configured with is an utterly garbage SATA m.2 drive, for instance. Honestly, the more I look at this site, the more I don't like this service. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'd prefer even CyberpowerPC to this service. At least they tell you what you're getting without having to dig for it.

Thanks for the details - I'm off to be sad at microcenter soon after seeing what they have in stock <:-]

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Newegg Shuffle seems to just charge the ebay price for the 3080 Ti, so I wonder if that's a sign that people aren't as successful at scalping them

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

You mean the Streaming Plus PC? The Pro is $2900 and has a 3080 Ti. That one seems not worth it. You'd be better off putting something together on the newegg system builder if you want a 3080 Ti. Putting all of those high power parts in an H510 chassis seems like a terrible idea. I don't know why they don't move up to the H710 for those more expensive prebuilts.

Ah yes I meant the plus and not the pro. The pro seemed like overkill. I did toy with the idea of the build-a-pc section since I don't know what reps other companies have.

Microcline
Jul 27, 2012

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12-Core Processor (Purchased For $325.00)
Cooling?
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard ($229.95 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory ($116.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($129.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Purchased For $44.00)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB XC3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card ($500.00)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital ATX Mid Tower Case ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G6 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($99.99 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit ($139.88 @ Other World Computing)
Total: $1674.8

New gaming PC to replace the one I built 10 years ago. A lot of the setup is the same (same RAM but twice as much, same SSD/HD combo but now with the HD mostly relegated to an auxiliary, +100W on the PSU to account for everything taking more power these days...) but there are a few things still up in the air. I live close to a Microcenter so I suspect I can get a 30xx with a bit of patience, but I'm willing to adjust my expectations if that doesn't work out.

The big thing I'm not certain about is the CPU cooling. My previous build used a Coolermaster (modern equivalent seems to be the Hyper 212), but I've heard it suggested that it'd be insufficient for the higher power of Alden Lake. I'd go with a Fuma 2, but I don't think it's compatible with LGA 1700 mounts without an adapter that's on backorder until at least mid January. The Asus Prime Z690 has an extra set of holes for accommodating legacy LGA 1200 CPU cooling, although they note that the lower height of the processor could affect pressure.

If anyone has thoughts on cases I'd also be happy to hear them.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
I feel like I already know the answer, but might as well ask. In my old rig, I had 2 HDD's in Raid 1 for a simple long-term redundant storage solution.

In my new rig, I already have an M.2 doing everything, but I'm again looking at getting 2 x 2TB HDD to dump photos/videos/documents/etc. onto in Raid1. Mechanical drives still seem like the cheapest option for redundant storage. They're like half the cost of SSDs, and I don't plan on accessing them often (they'll certainly be read more often than written on). It's just the most cost-effective hard drives use Shingled Magnetic Recording. Am I going to have problems if I use SMR HDDs for this use case? Will it take particularly long to write to them?

Edit: And by Raid1, I of course mean Mirrored Volumes in Win10, because I'm a dumb simpleton who's too stupid to invest in a sexy exciting NAS setup—unlike all the cool popular nerds who probably gently caress.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

On Terra Firma posted:

Looks like the streaming PCs just came back in stock as well. Any thoughts on these? I've been looking at the pro off and on. They change components out from time to time. Sometimes it's a 3070 ti other times its a 3080.

I got a pre-built NZXT streaming plus back in November, I like it quite a bit. Mine came with a Ryzen 5 5800X, a 3070 Ti, 16 GB of DDR4 3200, a 1 TB NVMe, a gold power supply, and the Kraken X63 liquid cooler. $1800 seemed like a good price for what was provided. I replaced the case fans to make it quieter, the NZXT fans are pretty loud. I think they use WD Blue NVMe drives as standard

You’re right that they swap around components, the options change based on whatever they have in stock. I think they reserve any 3080s for Streaming Pro configurations, I hadn't seen any show up on the Streaming Plus. Some of the components that I received were a little better than what was advertised (3200 ram instead of 3000, 280mm liquid cooler instead of 120mm)

It looks like they are currently shipping bronze power supplies in the Streaming Pro, which would not make me feel good about my $1750 purchase

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Microcline posted:

Look for my posts in thread, I just went through a very similar draft process as to yours.

Cases I'm considering would be lian li lancool 2 mesh or fractal design meshify 2 compact depending on footprint desired

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Microcline posted:

PCPartPicker Part List

Cooling?
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard ($229.95 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory ($116.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($129.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Purchased For $44.00)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB XC3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card ($500.00)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital ATX Mid Tower Case ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G6 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($99.99 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit ($139.88 @ Other World Computing)
Total: $1674.8

New gaming PC to replace the one I built 10 years ago. A lot of the setup is the same (same RAM but twice as much, same SSD/HD combo but now with the HD mostly relegated to an auxiliary, +100W on the PSU to account for everything taking more power these days...) but there are a few things still up in the air. I live close to a Microcenter so I suspect I can get a 30xx with a bit of patience, but I'm willing to adjust my expectations if that doesn't work out.

The big thing I'm not certain about is the CPU cooling. My previous build used a Coolermaster (modern equivalent seems to be the Hyper 212), but I've heard it suggested that it'd be insufficient for the higher power of Alden Lake. I'd go with a Fuma 2, but I don't think it's compatible with LGA 1700 mounts without an adapter that's on backorder until at least mid January. The Asus Prime Z690 has an extra set of holes for accommodating legacy LGA 1200 CPU cooling, although they note that the lower height of the processor could affect pressure.

I couldn't get a fuma 2 so I just went with a noctua u12S for my 12600k but I don't think it would be enough for a 12700k. The d15 or U12A would be fine afaik. You could probably go with an AIO and save money but gotta check case compatibility then.

You can pick up some cl16 memory for like, twenty or thirty bucks more I think which is worth it.

Also the case choice can really impact thermals. A lancool 215 or lancool 2 mesh is only a little more for way better thermal performance. This is the 215 that i went with, look at those intake fans lmao

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Dec 30, 2021

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I feel like I already know the answer, but might as well ask. In my old rig, I had 2 HDD's in Raid 1 for a simple long-term redundant storage solution.

In my new rig, I already have an M.2 doing everything, but I'm again looking at getting 2 x 2TB HDD to dump photos/videos/documents/etc. onto in Raid1. Mechanical drives still seem like the cheapest option for redundant storage. They're like half the cost of SSDs, and I don't plan on accessing them often (they'll certainly be read more often than written on). It's just the most cost-effective hard drives use Shingled Magnetic Recording. Am I going to have problems if I use SMR HDDs for this use case? Will it take particularly long to write to them?

Edit: And by Raid1, I of course mean Mirrored Volumes in Win10, because I'm a dumb simpleton who's too stupid to invest in a sexy exciting NAS setup—unlike all the cool popular nerds who probably gently caress.

The nas/mass storage thread is probably better suited to this question. It’s a little more specialized than we typically get in here.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I use SMR drives for mirrored archiving, although I use Synctoy for ad hoc mirroring instead of RAID. IIRC it is overwrites that are slowest with SMR, and even then any performance penalty isn't something I notice. I believe your use case is basically optimal

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I went to Micro Center today, and it was a shipment day (and also they clearly post what days they’re getting shipments that week on the storefront, which is rad of them). They had 3070s, 3070 tis, and 3060 tis that day, which helped me, because multiple people saw that and bounced because they wanted an 80 or 90.

I got picked, but way near the back of the line. The 70s were gone, so I got a 60 ti — which is fine, I’m going to be playing a bit of chicken with my 550 watt power supply anyway and a 70 almost certainly would have been too much, and I’m upgrading from a god drat 760, I’m gonna see plenty of improvement. Cost $250 above MSRP, which is still reasonable, sadly, and way less than scalper prices. Also, I’ve never been in a Micro Center before and I think it’s my favorite store now? I thought Amazon put all these sort of places out of business. They had aisles of just cables! And they were normal cables without any boomer-fleecing fancy boxes and overpricing! There were computer parts everywhere! It was so great! When I described it, my brother said it sounded like how he feels in a golf store, which is accurate and I like it.

Now, do I know if the card worked, and fixed my problem? Friends, I do not.

Because I checked everything but the video outputs. Because I haven’t bought a new monitor in a decade, it’s not like they’d have innovated past DVI or anything. Right? Right.

So the HDMI to DVI adaptor arrives on Friday, and I’ll know then. I hope.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

CapnAndy posted:

I went to Micro Center today, and it was a shipment day (and also they clearly post what days they’re getting shipments that week on the storefront, which is rad of them). They had 3070s, 3070 tis, and 3060 tis that day, which helped me, because multiple people saw that and bounced because they wanted an 80 or 90.

I got picked, but way near the back of the line. The 70s were gone, so I got a 60 ti — which is fine, I’m going to be playing a bit of chicken with my 550 watt power supply anyway and a 70 almost certainly would have been too much, and I’m upgrading from a god drat 760, I’m gonna see plenty of improvement. Cost $250 above MSRP, which is still reasonable, sadly, and way less than scalper prices. Also, I’ve never been in a Micro Center before and I think it’s my favorite store now? I thought Amazon put all these sort of places out of business. They had aisles of just cables! And they were normal cables without any boomer-fleecing fancy boxes and overpricing! There were computer parts everywhere! It was so great! When I described it, my brother said it sounded like how he feels in a golf store, which is accurate and I like it.

Because I checked everything but the video outputs. Because I haven’t bought a new monitor in a decade, it’s not like they’d have innovated past DVI or anything. Right? Right.

What's your CPU? I've been running a 3070 on a 550 watt PSU for a year and it's been totally fine, max power draw is under 400 watts with an R5 3600.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Looks fine to me, though Lord knows I’ve been getting a rude awakening in how out of the game I am in the past week. I will note from experience, however, that while I like your odds of getting a 3070 if you live close to a micro center, it ain’t gonna cost you msrp. Add like $300 onto that estimate.

change my name posted:

What's your CPU? I've been running a 3070 on a 550 watt PSU for a year and it's been totally fine, max power draw is under 400 watts with an R5 3600.
Core i5, it’s as old as the 760 and the motherboard. I’ve been assuming that would save me, since the NVidia official power draw estimates assume an i9.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
the i only tells us what part of the stack it uses, which is relevant because there are i5 parts which beat older i7 parts and so on. to evaluate your CPU we'd need the four digits then maybe letters, like the 8400k

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CoolCab posted:

the i only tells us what part of the stack it uses, which is relevant because there are i5 parts which beat older i7 parts and so on. to evaluate your CPU we'd need the four digits then maybe letters, like the 8400k
Intel Core i5 4690. Luckily I looked it up already. It’ll probably be fine, my plan was just to boot into bios first and see if it looked iffy.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
oh powerwise I'd expect you'll be fine, yeah. a logical next step upgrade for you would be a CPU+mobo+ram combo if you can find it, you could get something much better for a couple hundred bucks - you've scored the hard part.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
micro center is tight

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

micro center is like best buy if they catered mostly to diy tech nerds rather than normie dell-buying parents. it's great.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
It feels rather anachronistic. I hope they can stay afloat.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

They don't spread themselves thin. They know there's a limited customer base for that kind of store, so they tend to keep to one store per metro area (except for chicago and NYC, it seems). Also I think the fact that they try to fill a more niche role helps them. They aren't trying to be best buy but smaller—they're trying to be brick and mortar newegg, which isn't really something anyone else is doing.

edit: anyway, the 3060 Ti is a good card. If you have a 1080p 60hz monitor, you'll probably be maxing that out in every game out there now, so enjoy. All of the more powerful cards are mostly for 1440p or 4K. Though the 3060 Ti can do 1440p pretty well in most games too.

Also I've seen people do 3080 machines with 600W, but that was pushing it. It depends on the PSU and how well it handles the split-second power spikes Ampere likes to draw. A new, good-quality 550W PSU will probably be fine with a 3070, but an older budget PSU could run into trouble I suppose.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Dec 30, 2021

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

CapnAndy posted:

Msrp != FE

But congrats. I did see that they were zotac so yikes on price. Remember you got 30 days to exchange if you find something better

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

Congrats. Everyone in this thread building probably hates you because that was the easiest obtaining a GPU a story we’ve seen in a long time.

Microcenter rules. I love living in NYC and having access to 3.

As someone said above, you probably did pay near MSRP for your card, as the FE cards are ridiculously underpriced.

You should absolutely budget a new monitor into the rest of your build. A monitor that has DVI only probably looks frighteningly bad compared to current panels.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

morning lottery

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
I want the cheapest one but that 3080 ti is relatively low price? I overheard the nerd next to me comment on it.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Madness, indeed!

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Vashro posted:

I want the cheapest one but that 3080 ti is relatively low price? I overheard the nerd next to me comment on it.

My guess is the last one is a misprint

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Man, I miss agreeing with posts like this

Mu Zeta posted:

I don't know how yall buy $500 video cards I mean god drat

Microcline
Jul 27, 2012

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler ($99.95 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard ($230.00 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory ($153.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($124.39 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB XC3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card ($750.00)
Case: Lian Li LANCOOL 215 ATX Mid Tower Case ($98.60 @ Newegg Sellers)

Added a D15 cooler (PC parts picker is weird about LGA 1700 fan compatibility right now, as it lists the D15S as compatible and the D15 as incompatible while according to Noctua and Amazon the D15 is already compatible out of the box while the D15S won't even be getting upgrade kits until January), upgraded the RAM to CL16, and switched to a Lancool 215 case after seeing it at Microcenter.

They supposedly had 24 cards and I'd estimate the number of entrants at under 50 people, so I'm fairly optimistic about getting a 3060/3060ti/3070 in a reasonable time frame.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Man, I miss agreeing with posts like this

i never even entertained the idea of spending more than $400 on a GPU before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Rinkles posted:

i never even entertained the idea of spending more than $400 on a GPU before

poo poo it pained me to spend $189 on a 1650 Super in like February 2020... that card is now selling used on ebay for like $350.

i am a cheap sob about weird stuff basically