Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Played my wife at Taiko no Tatsujin and got so hype during Proof of a Hero I opened up a blood blister and bled all over the drumstick without realising. Whupped her rear end though.

hardcore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

You gave donchan and kachan aids

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imagine JK Simmons yelling at Knuc as he slams on a fake drum controller. Well, see ya.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
think i might try heroes of might and magic 3. it was $2.50 on GOG a couple days ago and ive heard its cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mycophobia posted:

think i might try heroes of might and magic 3. it was $2.50 on GOG a couple days ago and ive heard its cool

one of the best games ever made

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Finally made it to skellige, easily my favorite setting in any game ever. Going to spend the next few days dorking around with whatever quests/question marks are near and soak in the vibes, catch some ideas for a hopefully-someday cabin somewhere snowy

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

You gave donchan and kachan aids

I don’t have aids and I didn’t give anyone aids.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

zelda 2 is tite and people who say its bad are crimge, or, lord forgive me for uttering the word, cronge.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagine JK Simmons yelling at Knuc as he slams on a fake drum controller. Well, see ya.

I am imagining him yelling “It’s Schilling-Gur”, for lack of a frame of reference. Farewell.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
zelda 2's only flaw is that it owns too hard... otherwise it is a masterpiece

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the walk to the last palace sort of sux. and the bosses are all bad. but other than that its good. wait thunderbird is cool.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

one of the best games ever made

Yup.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Grinding job levels in DQ7, and hunting for ? Shards to open the bonus dungeon.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

thinking of trying to learn chess because it's embarrassing I won't be able to teach my kids. I know how the pieces move and the rules, I just don't know any strategy or the names of openings or w/e

i started learning this a while back so we should play some games. i keep tanking my rating with insane blunders playing either drunk or tired after making some small amount of progress lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

it kicks rear end

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It looked really cool when I watched the polish guy play it but he’s really knowledgeable.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its insane to think that theres 4 sequels which are just clearly worse than the highs of 2 and 3

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
homm3 is epic. really good looking game.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

its insane to think that theres 4 sequels which are just clearly worse than the highs of 2 and 3
i think homm4 was being made when 3do was dying and they were trying too many different things for their diminishing budget to cope with

then, ubisoft

also if you're gonna play homm3, grab the homm3 hd mod, no relation to the terrible re-release ubisoft put out. it fixes bugs and lets you play at higher resolutions or in a window

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Animal Crossing and coffee

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ffxiv and finally starting the dw7 postgame later now that i have 4 Heroes. ftw.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Back on the clock but I’m anticipating a very slow day so I’m going to try to finish Apollo Justice today, I started the last case last night. More Alan Wake later and maybe starting something new, I’m kind of itching for something different but I don’t know what yet

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

picked up Blasphemous. lovin the style & theme so far

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Majora's Mask and Crusader Kings 3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

picked up Blasphemous. lovin the style & theme so far

Sick music.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

The Kins posted:

also if you're gonna play homm3, grab the homm3 hd mod, no relation to the terrible re-release ubisoft put out. it fixes bugs and lets you play at higher resolutions or in a window

already grabbed it, tahnks. i have done the tutorial

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Blasphemous is bad rear end. I liked it enough to get platinum/100 % on it. Some sick visuals & a couple of solid bosses and some surprisingly tight platforming challenge segments imo.

One of the trophy/challenges is about not using healing during boss fights, which I gunned for on my first playthrough and it is for sure doable and makes for cool fights when you have to do them cleaner imo. There's one boss that is imo a retarded, messy bull poo poo fight, but other than that one, the bosses are well enough designed that doing the no-healing challenge feels like a fun & fair challenge.

Playing Rocket League & Binding of Isaac

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking I might have a crack at some Planet Coaster poo poo.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
they need to bring Rock Band back

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Wormskull posted:

Thinking I might have a crack at some Planet Coaster poo poo.

bro. stream.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think I may be able to finish SMTV tonight, or at the latest tomorrow. Godly final game beat if 2k21

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My sister tested positive for Covid yesterday so I went and got tested today and I have to wait 3-5 days for results so I’ll probably be gaming a lot over the next few days

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
im going to play the final fantasy 6 randomizer i think

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im going to play the final fantasy 6 randomizer i think

What’s that like? Chests and doors? Encounters?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Final Fanty Crystal Chronicles Remastered

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

I got the tude now posted:

What’s that like? Chests and doors? Encounters?

almost everything can be randomized if you want it to be. its very flexible with how you can edit the seed. not sure if i can link it or not but if the mods or iks protest then i can edit it out. https://ff6wc.com/

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lost to th heart in slay the spire by 40 hp because i didnt draw one of my last two intangible cards fuuuuuuuu

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's between Coaster and "Fates of Ort", later when I stream.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

It's between Coaster and "Fates of Ort", later when I stream.

No, my fate is also named Ort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

No, my fate is also named Ort.