Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Also hasn't started selling the custom dress shirts with the whiskers on the collar, despite my constant psychic barrages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1476618579974012931

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

PARTYTIME!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
#sucks is very appropriate

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://opensea.io/assets/0x495f947...240263765393409

lmao $1,100

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
From the description:

quote:

Background: Nathen Mazri , world's youngest Garfield licensee, founded GarfieldEATS, 1st lasagna chain, with the creator of Garfield comics, Jim Davis. Nathen has over 10Million mentions/memes & 250,000 Instagram fans surrounded by a huge media hype around his creative food novelty and became an instant internet celebrity sensation worldwide especially among the 200 million Garfield fans globally.

This is the world's 1st Garfield lasagna called GarfieldEATS Big Cow (Carbon-Neutral) pop-art to commemorate the physical restaurant closed due to COVID19 and live forever in the metaverse to restore the fans' powerful memories.

Nathen possesses extreme telepathy powers. His mission is to CLEAN up the world. #cleanlabel Proceeds returned back to 1% for the Planet , Clean Label, and regenerative farmers to offset the CO2 emission used for my NFTs crypto-artwork pieces. We should be mindful and not use up electricity to mint Jpegs for greed.

Thank you for your support especially the Garfield fans, illustrators, and comic artists.

Love me, feed me, don't leave me.

is... is he Psyduck? :psyduck: :tinfoil: :what: Where did that line even come from? I don't recall ever hearing him talk about the fact that he has telepathy

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The Uri Geller of Cartoon Pizza

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The most star studded entergagement affair since Doobie used goon money to pay an American Idol winner to mow his lawn

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Seth Pecksniff posted:

From the description:

is... is he Psyduck? :psyduck: :tinfoil: :what: Where did that line even come from? I don't recall ever hearing him talk about the fact that he has telepathy

he can feel your entergorgement before you do

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Nickelodeon felt Nathen's powerful psychic energies and decided they had to act before he had utterly superseded them.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Tato posted:

Did he ever, at any point in this insane endeavor, just try selling the Garfield shaped pizza pans?

No. Those were a trade secret

Edit: remember when people thought Nathen losing his license would be the end of the insanity? Ha ha

Double edit: “valuable” operations manual means he’s going to ask for arbitrary obscene amount of money because he has no idea what things actually cost. Bummer

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Dec 30, 2021

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Apparently for the last several days he's been searching Twitter for posts even slightly related to NFTs and trying to promote his beneath them

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Nft

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Tato posted:

Did he ever, at any point in this insane endeavor, just try selling the Garfield shaped pizza pans?

You see, if Nathen heard this idea, what he’d take away from it is “selling Big Cow Lasagna pans”.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

reignofevil posted:

Nickelodeon felt Nathen's powerful psychic energies and decided they had to act before he had utterly superseded them.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
whats your reheatedlasagnasona? are you the "dried cheese on top" the "molten magma edges" or the "still frozen center"?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

From time to time Nathen makes Dr. Manhattans of us all.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Blue Moonlight posted:

You see, if Nathen heard this idea, what he’d take away from it is “selling Big Cow Lasagna pans”.

Honestly Nathen's ideas aren't horrifically bad, they're just standard marketing schlock. Buy a whole lot of lasagna pans on wholesale, mark them up, sell them as "Big Cow Lasagna", boom, profit. It is feasible as long as you put some marketing behind it

But fortunately for us our big boy marketing genius has the brains of a toad when it comes to this so he just keeps on trying to grasp at straws, looking for the next get rich quick scheme

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

whats your reheatedlasagnasona? are you the "dried cheese on top" the "molten magma edges" or the "still frozen center"?

All restaurant lasagna is reheated lasagna, much of it server right out of a microwave

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Randal posted:

All restaurant lasagna is reheated lasagna, much of it server right out of a microwave

wait... what? y-y-y-you mean papa olive garden doesn't wake up at 5am and hand roll out his signature noodle dough? ;-;

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

CodfishCartographer posted:

Apparently for the last several days he's been searching Twitter for posts even slightly related to NFTs and trying to promote his beneath them

That's really nasty. gently caress him, I hope no one buys his lovely NFTs.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

BigBadSteve posted:

Considering how he keeps telling people they'll cost less than a dollar, but they apparently have an actual cost of over a thousand dollars, I suspect ~0 people actually will buy them

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

BigBadSteve posted:

Nft

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Until they realize he's a whale with an endless supply of money and start grifting the hell out of him

I'm expecting that to happen eventually

"Buy my NFT and I'll buy yours" or something like that but they never buy his

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

wait... what? y-y-y-you mean papa olive garden doesn't wake up at 5am and hand roll out his signature noodle dough? ;-;

Lol what I saw cooking in an "authentic" italian restaurant was enough to give up on the industry, I'm sure I'd get even more depressed if I saw all the shortcuts a chain restaurant took

Most restaurants are like kitchen nightmares except that they don't ever get better. Only restaurants I go to anymore are takeout places

Randal fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Dec 30, 2021

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can't get over how "pizza, lasagna, coffee" is such a terrible combination

coffee?!? i get how garfield drinks coffee but nobody ever thinks 'i wish i had some coffee to wash this lasagna down"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Looks like someone doesn't have an entergagers mindset

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

im saint germain posted:

Considering how he keeps telling people they'll cost less than a dollar, but they apparently have an actual cost of over a thousand dollars, I suspect ~0 people actually will buy them

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1476356126354595842?s=20

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

lmao "we'll get around to it next time"

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The world's first ever #Garfield superspreader event.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Shneak posted:

The world's first ever #Garfield superspreader event.

Youth is an asset not a liability

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
the lowest priced NFT in the world sounds like a good investment

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH
Does he think no one else in the world has thought to sell an NFT for $1? Even if not what exactly is the very weird flex here

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Mozi posted:

coffee?!? i get how garfield drinks coffee but nobody ever thinks 'i wish i had some coffee to wash this lasagna down"

' garfficino is my new starbucks' is a thought he had and then thought he could make other people think

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Mozi posted:

it's my understanding that coffee systems are fairly easy to incorporate into a restaurant from a logistics standpoint and drinks are generally the highest percent markup of anything served. like i'm honestly surprised he didn't opt for a soft serve or froyo machine.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
right... i understand how he could justify this but it's another reason why this is so fascinating, nobody in their right mind would ever actually bring this to reality. like, he already has an orange theme going on, just sell orange soda or something, maybe the gimmick is it's all orange but different flavors. but coffee just doesn't go with pizza or lasagna (exception, eating cold day-old pizza the morning after w/ coffee, but not fresh from the restaurant...)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

A room of eight competent humans could spend maybe three days with a white board and come up with a better business model for exploiting both the Garfield and Scooby Doo licenses with fast food restaurants

Nathen's ideas are way more interesting because they're so obviously far off the mark, they're not even good first drafts that you could iterate and build on

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nathan presents: Captain Planet Biplane Rentals

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

The best part? No classes on Mondays