Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

vyelkin posted:

lol

on the one hand: I love this thread and I love this gangtag and I want to reward everyone itt for making such a wonderful thing
on the other hand: the admins have told us not to just give gangtags to everybody who asks, which means if I go overboard they might decline them and then nobody gets one

as a compromise, I will queue this gangtag for the first ten posters who quote this post AND post their favourite bit of car-hating content

it can be whatever you want, a meme, a joke, a quotation, a picture, but please post something good so that the thread gets an avalanche of good content in exchange for the gangtags!

if you aren't part of the speedy ten I'm afraid this means you might have to spend the $5 to get the tag on your own

edit: not much I won't do for a free gangtag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

vyelkin posted:

lol

on the one hand: I love this thread and I love this gangtag and I want to reward everyone itt for making such a wonderful thing
on the other hand: the admins have told us not to just give gangtags to everybody who asks, which means if I go overboard they might decline them and then nobody gets one

as a compromise, I will queue this gangtag for the first ten posters who quote this post AND post their favourite bit of car-hating content

it can be whatever you want, a meme, a joke, a quotation, a picture, but please post something good so that the thread gets an avalanche of good content in exchange for the gangtags!

if you aren't part of the speedy ten I'm afraid this means you might have to spend the $5 to get the tag on your own
hope this catches on in the states (slapping stickers onto windshields of deadly drivers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPxDHN7aLo4

Jokerpilled Drudge has issued a correction as of 01:56 on Dec 31, 2021

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

vyelkin posted:

lol

https://twitter.com/grescoe/status/1471483043298828291

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

vyelkin posted:

lol

let's loving go

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1476616791115898883

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

vyelkin posted:

lol

https://twitter.com/fvigeland/status/1381337831533129738

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

vyelkin posted:

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fWN0FmcIU

This mayor was apparently a huge rear end in a top hat but this video still makes me smile

E: thought of another:

https://twitter.com/PSteely/status/731072042368417792

sat on my keys! has issued a correction as of 01:23 on Dec 31, 2021

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

vyelkin posted:

lol

I'm probably too late but if not, I simply say that I hate cars and wish to see them all melted down and reforged into an enormous bicycle statue that will be hoisted into orbit as a testament to the mistakes of the 20th century

https://twitter.com/BrentToderian/status/906727163101036544

Electro-Boogie Jack has issued a correction as of 02:36 on Dec 31, 2021

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
4 cylinder front wheel drive utopia

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

vyelkin posted:

lol

https://twitter.com/WorldBollard/status/1476180217265807374

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

sad!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I have queued the tags for:

Filthy Hans
Jokerpilled Drudge
Cugel the Clever
Sphyre
Cup Runneth Over
sat on my keys!
Electro-Boogie Jack
Lastgirl

There are still two spots left!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

vyelkin posted:

lol

i don’t have any saved car-hating content but this dog is named Qeylis’ the Unforgettable after the founder of the Klingon Empire

Family Photo
Dec 26, 2005
*cheese*

vyelkin posted:

lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

that's ten, the contract is sealed, great work everybody

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

LonsomeSon posted:

i don’t have any saved car-hating content but this dog is named Qeylis’ the Unforgettable after the founder of the Klingon Empire

based on the look in their eyes that says "I would like to eat all the upholstery in this car" I assume that Qeylis' hates cars so this works for me

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

nooo

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Raise your hand if you've ever felt personally victimized by the 405

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*is unable to afford Car*

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

vyelkin posted:

based on the look in their eyes that says "I would like to eat all the upholstery in this car" I assume that Qeylis' hates cars so this works for me

he’s a malanois, all of them have a maniacal need to chew everything. neither that car nor any other is safe!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

LonsomeSon posted:

he’s a malanois, all of them have a maniacal need to chew everything. neither that car nor any other is safe!

:3:

thanks to this post I searched for "malanois eating car" and got A-grade thread content

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fukkin car only has 1 gear

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

lmao what a good fucken dog

malanois are nicknamed malligators due to the level of chewing; in fact the very first thing Qeylis’ did on meeting me was climb up into my lap and start chewing on my beard

there was unprecedented snowfall this week and it turns out you can bury your face in snow, run, and bite and never run out of snow to bite at

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

LonsomeSon posted:

looks like a car loving dog to me. shouldn't count.

this is more like it

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 03:37 on Dec 31, 2021

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

the worst part of seeing how bad cars have hosed everything up is you are near powerless to fix any of it but now you have to be aware of it every day

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

vyelkin posted:

lol

I think someone should start a business making panniers out of old propane tanks to up the perceived risk of liquifying cyclists.

Hope that counts as content.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

e: drat shoulda checked the next page

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

vyelkin posted:

lol

Probably past ten already but I'll post the all-time great car ownage video
https://youtu.be/vUz9xCTOPRw

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Too late but I submit myself, as cars have driven me completely insane

In fact, they've even killed me already!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

vyelkin posted:

lol

i am not the first 10 but everyone else has posted low quality low effort stuff like tweets or unembedded youtube links

I hate cars

https://i.imgur.com/VLeSvfA.mp4

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/HRaleighspeaks/status/1476291125170343951

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
Here's some car hating content, this guy has dozens of videos confronting and 'educating' drivers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F7LDyES8RA&t=243s

E: I don't particularly like this guy just thought I'd share.

Kicked Throat has issued a correction as of 09:07 on Dec 31, 2021

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Kicked Throat posted:

Here's some car hating content, this guy has dozens of videos confronting and 'educating' drivers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F7LDyES8RA&t=243s

E: I don't particularly like this guy just thought I'd share.

biking in middle of lane though? gently caress that

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Radirot posted:

Are....uh...we not supposed to do that?

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

You've got to in lots of situations. Sometimes it's safe to move to the side but often doing so will get you doored, hooked by a turning car, or invite dangerous overtakes.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
bitch rear end gently caress motherfucker

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 13:11 on Dec 31, 2021

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
lol gently caress it

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 13:12 on Dec 31, 2021

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!

Honk honk, I'm a bus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WHmETKW72E

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, buses t generally suck beyond being a local connector.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i present to you, the perfect machine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh8j_N0OUSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Radirot posted:

it's the safest place to be, with one catch... which is that you never know if the driver behind you is the one in 20 or so who will be driven completely insane with anger by it. but hey, your other option is to bike on the side and have some dipshit clip you as he goes for a blatantly illegal pass