Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I would absolutely take a Nathen class on Zoom or whatever if for no other reason to record it.

Edit: ok, well that would pretty much be the only reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
NFTs are immortality, got it

At what point do we start hoping Nathen gets a wellness check?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

lol :discourse:

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Can we talk about the name of his new venture, 1% For the Planet? What the gently caress is this? Does he mean the richest 1%, because holy poo poo on many levels if that's what he means. If this is a pivot towards The Rich Will Save Us All, I am strapped in and ready to see where he takes it, because let's be honest: NONE of us could ever predict what Nathen is going to do next

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Can we talk about the name of his new venture, 1% For the Planet? What the gently caress is this? Does he mean the richest 1%, because holy poo poo on many levels if that's what he means. If this is a pivot towards The Rich Will Save Us All, I am strapped in and ready to see where he takes it, because let's be honest: NONE of us could ever predict what Nathen is going to do next

Fail? Fail. I'm predicting fail.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Wikipedia explains it all:

quote:

This needs to be expanded on. Surely there are notable companies to site. Who founded 1% for the planet? Where has any of that money gone to specifically?

quote:

Categories: Low-importance organization articles

lol

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Rather than settling for a mere 1g to get one of the boring celibate jpegs off Natheniel's phone which isn't carbon-neutral for either party, I'd instead be willing to negotiate a very reasonable rate for only 5 minutes of smearing the man with handfuls of carbonara lasagna while he is still wearing the orange suit.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Can Farm 2 Plate lasagna be an NFT? #staybrowsed to find out!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Yeah I don't think 1% For the Planet has anything to do with Nathen, but it does uhh, seem kind of weird. The first suggested google search for me is "Is 1% for the Planet legitimate?" (which it does seemingly appear to be, to be fair)

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Fail? Fail. I'm predicting fail.

I mean, you'd think that, but his dad probably has a lot more money and is still willing to part with some of it, if it keeps Nathen in Canada

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Powerful Katrinka posted:

I mean, you'd think that, but his dad probably has a lot more money and is still willing to part with some of it, if it keeps Nathen in Canada

Nathen is basically Job Bluth

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

George Oscar Bluth is a #swaggchad tho

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen is basically Job Bluth

I was just wondering a couple hours ago whether or not Nathen's pivot into NFTs is a (sub)conscious attempt to see if he can finally get his father to purchase one of his products (or in the case of NFTs, "products") rather than just throw money at him directly to make him go away, which would of course objectively prove to himself that his father loves him. I wonder how much bullshitting about NFTs his dad is willing to listen to - unless they just have no contact whatsoever, I'd be willing to bet his dad could listen to him pitch technobabble at least a bit longer than when he talks about his lovely lasagna and Jim Davis.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Very good art found on nextdoor...looks like someone is in fork jail

Edit: it won't show as attachment and I can't get imgur to work. The forkjailer has become the forkjailee

Wilkins Micawber fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Dec 31, 2021

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Let’s remember GarfieldEATS!

World’s first 1st GarfieldEATS Restaurant Pop-art (Carbon-Neutral)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh right it’s Gob Bluth. Lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Carbon offsets are an essentially worthless promise that someone, somewhere will make up the difference for your pollution so you can do whatever the hell you want without feeling guilty about it. I didn't think it was possible to like this guy less but the way he's spinning it as "don't worry, it's totally fine, I'm with YOU" is particularly galling.

Also I fundamentally disagree with the premise that GarfieldEATS "deserves to be remembered forever" or should be commemorated in any way whatsoever. This poo poo should be damnatio memoriae'd. Consign it to the ash heap of history. Mneow!!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
every time i think of carbon offsets, I hear Kahn from King of the Hill saying "This makes me feel better about taking 40-minute showers. It's my 'me' time."

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1476926456039096323?t=hvU8A7twVU7g38fEkLDPQA&s=19

Lmao he didn't know these were just filters over photos, he thought they were actually painted

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nathan you scamp

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ahahahha

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
You can't put this all on Nathen he's not some kinda psychic or something.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Futanari Damacy posted:

Carbon offsets are an essentially worthless promise that someone, somewhere will make up the difference for your pollution so you can do whatever the hell you want without feeling guilty about it. I didn't think it was possible to like this guy less but the way he's spinning it as "don't worry, it's totally fine, I'm with YOU" is particularly galling.

Also I fundamentally disagree with the premise that GarfieldEATS "deserves to be remembered forever" or should be commemorated in any way whatsoever. This poo poo should be damnatio memoriae'd. Consign it to the ash heap of history. Mneow!!

No this dumpster fire deserves to be remembered but not to praise Nathen in any way. It should be preserved for the whole world to laugh at and make fun of

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1476934534776164381

I assume he means excited for which filter will be used next.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I love that he was not only fooled but readily admitted he was fooled.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Probate anyone who suggests closing this thread ever again

Nathen is a fountain of entergagement

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

CodfishCartographer posted:

Lmao he didn't know these were just filters over photos, he thought they were actually painted

Not sure how you filter, it IS by a real commissioned artist so some respect to her is appreciated ... you guys are reallllll good only at disparaging when you can. Credit for that. It is for sale for those who appreciate it ONLY. Mneowwww!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
What is "Ai"? I thought he meant AI and somehow didn't capitalize the I but he keeps doing it. Am I missing something?

necroid
May 14, 2009

Knormal posted:

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1476934534776164381

I assume he means excited for which filter will be used next.

lmao what a dumbass

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

That's a nice painting!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

What is "Ai"? I thought he meant AI and somehow didn't capitalize the I but he keeps doing it. Am I missing something?

he probably thinks if you capitalize the I it would look like a lowercase l.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1476926456039096323?t=hvU8A7twVU7g38fEkLDPQA&s=19

Next time someone says “Nathen is just playing along” please remember that he is absolutely not

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

JIKES!!!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Wow, is that a Rembrant?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Nft

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
NFG

non-fuckable garfields

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

The only single owner! All other owners of this NFT are married!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

NFG

non-fuckable garfields

I regret to inform you that all garfields are non-fuckable, unless you count your imagination, in which case not one is ever unfuckable.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Akratic Method posted:

I regret to inform you that all garfields are non-fuckable,

Nathen would strongly disagree with you about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

Akratic Method posted:

I regret to inform you that all garfields are non-fuckable, unless you count your imagination, in which case not one is ever unfuckable.

mods?