Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

theres airplanes and private islands theres literally not a single thing you could imagine that didnt happen there

its too bad the trial was fake and they decided that the (apparently?) 2000+ other people involved in it werent worth talking to (the little black book that was inadmissible as evidence)

Worf fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Dec 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Glad that dark chapter of history is over and done no further investigations needed

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I really wish someone would attempt to explain why the judgevwould bar the black book from being released, i mean what could possibly bebthe explanation for that besides "in on it"

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

DrPlump posted:

Glad that dark chapter of history is over and done no further investigations needed

this has been a real gently caress of a lifetime when it comes to continually realizing how hosed things are tbh

i have no idea what kind of balance im supposed to strike between being aware of things/trying to fix them/staying sane/looking at the climate melt before my eyes in real time anyway

The Scientist posted:

I really wish someone would attempt to explain why the judgevwould bar the black book from being released, i mean what could possibly bebthe explanation for that besides "in on it"

if i was getting paid to write excuses that would be awkward to argue against the first thing i'd talk about is protecting victims

the reality is probably "everybody that saw the document saw 30+ years of bosses and bosses bosses bosses on the list"

and at least one known associate has ordered drone assassinations so lol

Worf fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Dec 31, 2021

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Worf posted:

this has been a real gently caress of a lifetime when it comes to continually realizing how hosed things are tbh

i have no idea what kind of balance im supposed to strike between being aware of things/trying to fix them/staying sane/looking at the climate melt before my eyes in real time anyway

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

gandalf had friends that could fly and made midgets crawl across a mountain to flush a ring down a fire toilet im not sure hes not a sociopath

it honestly doesnt seem like enough tho. i do appreciate the sincerity of your response

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

No wonder republicans hate Mr Rogers

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
If i think about it too much, I start to lose my mind thinking about this whole thing. The 2000+?!?!? evil, scum sucking, child loving leaders and powerful businessmen, and more than one president in that black book are gonna celebrate their freedom, and continue their despicable evils for all eternity. Like why did this even happen if Epstein gets killed in jail and Maxwell gets a life sentence and no one else? We all can basically assume what we fear is true(all the first world's powerful leaders do awful things to children if you haven't figured it out) will just go on and on and on. I am so glad that despite my stupid depression I don't have suicidal tendencies, because this poo poo is enough to put me over the edge.

Oh well. Go back to the meat grinder Monday and pretend none of it's real.

Fuckin check out them pig balls

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

interwhat posted:

If i think about it too much, I start to lose my mind thinking about this whole thing. The 2000+?!?!? evil, scum sucking, child loving leaders and powerful businessmen, and more than one president in that black book are gonna celebrate their freedom, and continue their despicable evils for all eternity. Like why did this even happen if Epstein gets killed in jail and Maxwell gets a life sentence and no one else? We all can basically assume what we fear is true(all the first world's powerful leaders do awful things to children if you haven't figured it out) will just go on and on and on. I am so glad that despite my stupid depression I don't have suicidal tendencies, because this poo poo is enough to put me over the edge.

its ok even if 1999 got convicted and trump didnt all the worst ones would/will be pardoned, including ghislaine probably, in 2024 lol

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

just remembering now that he wished her well at the start of her trial, and im sure "Q" will find a way to make the pardon part of his prophecy

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i changed my mind, you are correct, there will be enough helpers

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

A Fancy Hat posted:

Completely insane, they might as well have thrown Trump on there as a "pedophile expert" or something.

Alas the world is not that good, and well written.

Brass eyes would of 100% of done that though.

As you know, Chris Moriss is just the best.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
She dead yet?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

gleebster posted:

She dead yet?

Alas she fell down an chasm while reaching for the holy grail.

Jesus Indy. I know you may have your issues with age of consent, but not someone worth trying to save!!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

gleebster posted:

She dead yet?

They don't have to kill her as long as she keeps her mouth shut, they already proved they could tho

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
So she ain't dead.

OK, everyone who said she would be dead would be better off to :toxx: than blather.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

gleebster posted:

So she ain't dead.

OK, everyone who said she would be dead would be better off to :toxx: than blather.

Ban everyone except this guy imo

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

dr_rat posted:

would of

It's "would have" or "would've"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
can i freedom of information act that fuckin book? i got a right to know

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

she's dead horny that libido is BACK bay-beeeeeeee

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Powerful Katrinka posted:

It's "would have" or "would've"

Lol, I teach English, and gonna teach all my students would of just to spite you.

Common usage is language, English grammar rules are a sick joke.

HAHAH happy new years!!!!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

dr_rat posted:

Lol, I teach English, and gonna teach all my students would of just to spite you.

Common usage is language, English grammar rules are a sick joke.

HAHAH happy new years!!!!

Hey I'm all about descriptivism too but that doesn't really apply here you would just be teaching people stuff wrong lol

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
U.S. ends case against Jeffrey Epstein's jail guards

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-ends-case-against-jeffrey-epsteins-jail-guards-2021-12-30/

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
freedom've information act

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The BBC continues to uphold their renowned standards

https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/1476937819197169668

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

CocoaNuts posted:

We got a wishful thinker here, and a waffler...

https://twitter.com/Mimirocah1/status/1476355558676611074

Lol this piece of poo poo is the one who “declined to pursue charges” against Andrew Cuomo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Detective No. 27 posted:

What is the status of the Gaetz poo poo anyway?

Well he is utterly shameless and unapologetic about it. I suspect he's trying to show his loyalty so that he can receive a pardon in off chance he's actually convicted in the future

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

interwhat posted:

I got bad news about the second and third world's leaders too

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

fuctifino posted:

The BBC continues to uphold their renowned standards

https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/1476937819197169668

Wow! They can't get out of their own way over at the BBC.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
it's almost like Ghislaine's dad was a former member of Parliament and media magnate whose children and their allies are still able to wield his connections to get airtime with major media outlets and access to those in power

or something

anyway i don't think it'll be the last time we hear from friends of the Maxwells

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Prince George Andrew says he is innocent because the accuser said he was very, very sweaty and he cannot sweat.
They are asking Prince George Andrew, "Hey, did any doctor ever write down you have this condition because that is pretty wild."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/31/us/virginia-giuffre-prince-andrew-court-filing-intl/index.html

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jan 1, 2022

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

lol he said “for many years he could not sweat” so if you see him sweating that’s just a recent thing I swear

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I also like that he stated he was totally somewhere else with his family for real, but didn't bother offering any proof for it.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

"Prince Andrew, you've been accused of being a sweaty pedophile. What do you say in response."

" I wasn't that sweaty. "

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

If he doesn't schwitz, the jury acquits

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
If I were her I wouldn’t have sex trafficked children.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

EVIL Gibson posted:

Prince George says he is innocent because the accuser said he was very, very sweaty and he cannot sweat.

They are asking Prince George, "Hey, did any doctor ever write down you have this condition because that is pretty wild."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/31/us/virginia-giuffre-prince-andrew-court-filing-intl/index.html

Im super confused, why does this say Prince George?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I think whoever he is he's a son of the queen or something.

Also he's probably why somebody just invaded their castle with a crossbow

Tbh poo poo really never does change it's fuckin crazy. (Tiki)Torches and crossbows lmao

E: I hope some muskets make an appearance soon 😈😈😈

E2: it's pretty telling that Meghan Markle and her husband fled that poo poo and immediate moved into a place that was a literal dumpster fire and found it preferable

E3: also idgaf if it's lame, a prince quitting the royal family and moving to California with his American wife and then being like haha gently caress those assholes 😎 is the most romantic thing I've seen a famous person do and probably the only time in history I can recall a prince living up to a shred of the hype

Worf fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Dec 31, 2021

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Scientist posted:

Im super confused, why does this say Prince George?

Sorry. Prince Andrew. Forgot which one was the pervert kiddie diddler.

As an apology, here is two people playing AI Dungeon taking over the role of Prince Andrew and, out of nowhere, the AI starts writing about the dark secrets he has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3UECL_z1Qw

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Worf posted:

E3: also idgaf if it's lame, a prince quitting the royal family and moving to California with his American wife and then being like haha gently caress those assholes 😎 is the most romantic thing I've seen a famous person do and probably the only time in history I can recall a prince living up to a shred of the hype

i love the people attacking mm too.