Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

https://twitter.com/bullyray5150/status/1476936293665890309

Ah yes, those classic Bully Ray entrance tracks, such as

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The Dudley Boys, who definitely weren't just over because they put people through tables

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Is John Madden ghost booking the territory from beyond the grave?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The first sentence is baffling to me. I've heard of people talk disparagingly about someone being "theme-song over" but never "cool move over".

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lamuella posted:

https://twitter.com/bullyray5150/status/1476936293665890309

Ah yes, those classic Bully Ray entrance tracks, such as

Even getting beyond the stupidity of saying "popping for your move" as if that's not what wrestling matches are, the Dudleys are the loving definition of "they pop for your move".

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Wasn’t Bully Ray’s solo finisher really lovely where he would do a full nelson and then just drop
On his own rear end?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

VideoWitch posted:

The Dudley Boys, who definitely weren't just over because they put people through tables

They were also over because they did comedy that edgy teenagers loved!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Mr. Squishy posted:

The first sentence is baffling to me. I've heard of people talk disparagingly about someone being "theme-song over" but never "cool move over".

I want to think he means "gesture" instead of "move" but is too stupid to know the word "gesture".

I think he's referencing when Adam Cole does his thumb gesture at the "BOOM!", and his "Adam Cole Bay-Bay!" during his entrance.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
did bully ray ever sell an arena out, even during ECW days. The guy acts as if he single handedly sold out ECW One Night Stand just because he was in the main event

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I will give him credit for stealing Sabu's gimmick but realizing that putting OTHER people through tables instead of himself is a lot easier on the body

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Thankful that Ivelisse is willing to look past her horrible treatment in AEW and give Tony Conman another chance.

https://twitter.com/realivelisse/status/1476404051663331335?s=21

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

:thunk:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
lmao

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Who are all these people in the replies begging for more Ivelisse :psyduck:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Lamuella posted:

Orange Cassidy Red and Orange Cassidy Yellow, surely. Otherwise you get Purple Cassidy.

EDIT: beaten like hell.

Purple Cassidy is his bad guy form.

Like thanos in a denim jacket

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

explosivo posted:

Who are all these people in the replies begging for more Ivelisse :psyduck:

The replies are so loving out of this world

https://twitter.com/ShadesofBlak/status/1476445940689084418?s=20

https://twitter.com/RealIvelisse/status/1476694662383640579?s=20

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

It's because when the Ivelisse fans say something nice to her she replies and it makes them think they're friends or something, I don't know. I don't understand parasocial stuff like this I don't even feel like I've got enough time for my real life friends and family let alone some celebrity

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Tampa Bae posted:

It's because when the Ivelisse fans say something nice to her she replies and it makes them think they're friends or something, I don't know. I don't understand parasocial stuff like this I don't even feel like I've got enough time for my real life friends and family let alone some celebrity

Plenty of time to tweet if you're unemployed though

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I genuinely can’t even remotely remember what the Dudleys WWE theme was, so I guess they weren’t over.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Ah yes the Dudley Boys, famous for their entrance music and their selling

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

History Comes Inside! posted:

I genuinely can’t even remotely remember what the Dudleys WWE theme was, so I guess they weren’t over.
powerman 5000 at one point and that's their only song I remember

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I do remember their TNA theme though because it was extremely bad.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

History Comes Inside! posted:

All I remember is it was a really generic rock loop. I think it started with a siren or something.
It probably wasn't great. I don't really remember a melody or rhythm.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

People absolutely popped for the 3D big-time which makes his point even more baffling.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
This is a man who thought being revealed as the leader of Aces and Eights and being the TNA world champ would propel TNA to new heights of popularity. So I think it's not exactly a hot take to say that--like Booker T--Bubba Ray is a big mark for himself, and any advice or ideas he has on booking wrestling these days can just be safely disregarded.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Bully Ray of Team 3D there, burying people who are only move-over :ironicat:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

IGgy IGsen posted:

All I remember is it was a really generic rock loop. I think it started with a siren or something.
It probably wasn't great. I don't really remember a melody or rhythm.

It started with the whistle of a bomb dropping, and at one point they had a pyro cable "shoot" across the arena to the stage. Then the most generic of rock loops, and they added a rapper to it at one point.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

LMAO that Ivelisse is still on this train. She's never coming back and she's definitely nowhere near good enough to warrant it

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

It started with the whistle of a bomb dropping, and at one point they had a pyro cable "shoot" across the arena to the stage. Then the most generic of rock loops, and they added a rapper to it at one point.

Reading this made me look up their theme songs on YouTube, and yeah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtroGgkzWk

I literally have no memory of ever hearing this version of their entrance theme, the only one I still remember is Bombshell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agpi96_Ea2I

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
yeah

we're cummin now

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Big

energy from that Bubba tweet

That thumbnail reminded me of the sheer volume of Dudleys merch which was just reminding you of their Big Move.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The TNA theme was better

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Germansimp posted:

I literally have no memory of ever hearing this version of their entrance theme, the only one I still remember is Bombshell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agpi96_Ea2I

My favorite thing about Powerman 5000 is when the Two Minutes to Late Night podcast poo poo on their album, and then Spider One came onto the podcast and poo poo on it too because the label made them sound like that.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dacap posted:

Wasn’t Bully Ray’s solo finisher really lovely where he would do a full nelson and then just drop
On his own rear end?

I remember a time in WWE when they had broken up the Dudleys, and Bully Ray would push himself in the chest and yell "Bubba ..... Get the tables !" and it was such a lame version of the thing he did with Devon that was so cool.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I remember all of the Dudley’s theme songs. Also the Dudley’s rule I don’t care if bully is an rear end in a top hat.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

https://twitter.com/fightful/status/1477038618791186432?s=21

At the very least, I find her comments about the lack of structure to be fair.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jan 1, 2022

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Alfred is going to be even more insufferable now.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Lid posted:

Alfred is going to be even more insufferable now.

Making Bruce Wayne's life miserable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Pour one out for the homie Mr. Haku

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1476930919147933698