Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I miss ol spicey boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

was not impressed with the power of the dog like at all its a gay cowboy movie where everyones a big gay rear end in a top hat for reasons that have nothing to do with their being gay even though they pretend like thats the reason

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

i love how "White House press secretary" used to be a hot ticket to stardom. even ari fleischer got a gig.

spicer? huckabee? mooch? gently caress.

Mooch was on Celebrity Big Brother for a few days. He wasn't voted off, he just left.

Also he was on one of the cable news networks talking about COVID the other day.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Some Guy TT posted:

was not impressed with the power of the dog like at all its a gay cowboy movie where everyones a big gay rear end in a top hat for reasons that have nothing to do with their being gay even though they pretend like thats the reason
There's only 4 characters and two of them are straight and nice, though simple, so I dunno what you mean.

Cumberbatch deserves an Oscar for the long monologue where Phil tells the story about when he went horseback riding with Bronco Henry but there weren't any horses, and he throws a saddle on Phil's back and rides him around Wyoming for three days, then they entered the Breeder's Cup under the name Turkish Delight and Phil's in 2nd but he breaks his ankle and they're about to shoot him but Henry yells out "Don't shoot him, he's a human!" Thank you, Netflix

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Mr Hootington posted:

That Boba fett show was pretty good.

its so upsetting that he is fat

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

the fuuuuck is this

love to use a woman's preventable death to whitewash the person responsible and launch a new talk show

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Boba Fett seems like kind of a chump, at least he blows up one guy with a rocket and kills a CGI monster

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

If I wanted to watch Undressed in 2022, how could I do that?

e: not the reboot. the one from the late 90s.

lmao i wonder how well that show aged. i remember they had gay characters and that that was pretty unique at the time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

also scaramucci was comms director. in west wing speak, he was toby, not cj

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
watched free guy kuz I read the words here and I liked when they used the grav gun and also the portal gun. hope gaben got some dinero. the girl was cute also. Ryan Reynolds is cool also. overall pretty cool I guess. reminded me of playing apb which owned.

I remember me and the boys trolling ppl with less than lethal and reading them their Miranda rights on mic. also I remember blocking off steets with garbage trucks and playing bad music through the mic. lots of good trolling in that game. I was a very sexy girl with huge cans and had that cool car that had the nitrous kit that made all the cool hissing noises. badass game.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in every video game movie they make a big thing about sadistic players just getting off hard on killing npcs but does anyone do that irl? the point is to pwn/grief players depending on what level of “tryhard” you’re on. I remember when I was a kid ppl would be like playing gta and I always thought it was fail. oh boy you beat the computer, big deal. you’re supposed to win the game. rather play yahoo chess than some plebeian offline console game.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
just my 2c

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
you watched cis matrix

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

endocriminologist posted:

you watched cis matrix

I watched you suck my deeyock =D

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
time to watch the new star war show let’s ducking goooooo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

time to watch the new star war show let’s ducking goooooo

ew, watch something good like Green Knight instead

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

if you didn't randomly stab exactly two people everywhere you went in assassin's creed are you even a gamer?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Smythe posted:

watched free guy kuz I read the words here and I liked when they used the grav gun and also the portal gun. hope gaben got some dinero. the girl was cute also. Ryan Reynolds is cool also. overall pretty cool I guess. reminded me of playing apb which owned.

I remember me and the boys trolling ppl with less than lethal and reading them their Miranda rights on mic. also I remember blocking off steets with garbage trucks and playing bad music through the mic. lots of good trolling in that game. I was a very sexy girl with huge cans and had that cool car that had the nitrous kit that made all the cool hissing noises. badass game.

I hope gabe got nothing, gently caress that guy

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

josh04 posted:

if you didn't randomly stab exactly two people everywhere you went in assassin's creed are you even a gamer?

This, but dropping coins in front of a guard then hitting them with the poison that makes them aggro other NPCs

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

took a month or three off from my Stargate SG-1 rewatch, started back up late season 6

remember recap episodes? lol

(also S6E17 "Disclosure" is the recap episode which happens to touch on that time an asteroid was sent to kill the planet lol)

stringless has issued a correction as of 15:04 on Dec 31, 2021

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Lib and let die posted:

This, but dropping coins in front of a guard then hitting them with the poison that makes them aggro other NPCs

I'm just reminded of the fun of poisoning grog in Shadows of War, especially when orcs explode and poison other orcs, who also explode.

I also once killed a captain entirely by accident that way.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Horizon Burning posted:

bingo. it also makes the part of querying where you're expected to disclose your lgbt, neurotypical, poc status rather unsettling. if you don't disclose it and you're writing from those perspectives? well, you're obviously a cis white male. if you do disclose it, then prepare for it to be dragged through the twitter arena and for no one to help you if someone like jemisin or yang decide you're an upstart. and disclosing it could be the difference between getting published or not...

I know this is from a bunch of pages back, but I did want to bring it back up just to compare it yet another bit of anti-communist propaganda I remember being taught as a kid (even though the Soviet Union was gone) was how Communism is bad because if the censor didn't like you your whole career was ruined cause you'd never get published. Always love to see how much of why Communism is bad is also true about the US

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHS2cqjijIk

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
in MMOs I liked griefing my friends/guild/party as much if not more than griefing other players, it was very fun when someone would purposely wipe a raid as a bit then we all have to trudge back to our bodies dying multiple times

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

indigi posted:

in MMOs I liked griefing my friends/guild/party as much if not more than griefing other players, it was very fun when someone would purposely wipe a raid as a bit then we all have to trudge back to our bodies dying multiple times

At least you had chicken!

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

FFT posted:

took a month or three off from my Stargate SG-1 rewatch, started back up late season 6

remember recap episodes? lol

(also S6E17 "Disclosure" is the recap episode which happens to touch on that time an asteroid was sent to kill the planet lol)

I liked how for the stargate clipshows there's a framing device of some other gov't agency coming in and making accusations about <footage of that time you almost let an asteroid hit the earth> and the general/team counter with <footage of how they totally did stop the asteroid>

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Tiberius Christ posted:

Boba Fett seems like kind of a chump, at least he blows up one guy with a rocket and kills a CGI monster

he's so cool that he gets killed by a blind guy bumping into him, which causes him to pinball comically off of a giant fat alien's sex barge into a vagina monster

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

chairface posted:

I liked how for the stargate clipshows there's a framing device of some other gov't agency coming in and making accusations about <footage of that time you almost let an asteroid hit the earth> and the general/team counter with <footage of how they totally did stop the asteroid>

The politics part of Stargate is super interesting so it works incredibly well to use them as clip shows, plus having Ronnie cox for most of them just makes it better

Keep watching all of Stargate through S10 then watch Atlantis!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

ew, watch something good like Green Knight instead

the green knight was cool

but i love a star war. love it.

notes on ep1 is that it was sick and also the asian assassin lady was hot as hell

still primarily eager for the ahsoka show.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

indigi posted:

this is one of those things that is funny exactly one time

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Whitekanda Forever

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

ridley scott's napoleon movie (starring joaquin phoenix as napoleon) starts shooting sunday

not the biggest ridley fan but i will absolutely see this, but i wonder how they'll handle language/accents

https://twitter.com/FilmUpdates/status/1477013644441530368

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

so close.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

ridley scott's napoleon movie (starring joaquin phoenix as napoleon) starts shooting sunday

not the biggest ridley fan but i will absolutely see this, but i wonder how they'll handle language/accents

https://twitter.com/FilmUpdates/status/1477013644441530368

Where's my next alien movie you old bitch

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Joaquin turned into one of my favorite actors so slowly

i thought he was meh in gladiator and bad in the m knight movie, but Joker, Her, the master and inherent vice were all excellent performances

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
he played a really good Johnny Cash too. that was when I started to enjoy him.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Uncle Wemus posted:

Where's my next alien movie you old bitch
Ridley Scott points to a rusted white van with "Alien prequel" hastily scrawled over the obscured original logo

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hes gonna make one where the alien kills a bunch of kids on their cell phones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Knight posted:

Ridley Scott points to a rusted white van with "Alien prequel" hastily scrawled over the obscured original logo

ridley writes "BALIEN" on the whiteboard and puts two slashes through the B