Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Kiska update: is cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Golden-i posted:

Kepler "Refurb" The Cat
August 2012-12/29/21

She passed suddenly today. Thank you, cat thread, for bringing her into my life.

Ohhh, nooooo! :(

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tendai posted:

love this cat

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Tendai posted:

Aerodynamic.

Lump status: resting on her bed accommodation chair.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I'll miss you Refurb.

The old leg deficiency thread is what made me start thinking about getting a cat and extra love torties.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Oh no, Refurb. I'm so sorry, golden-i.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Sundae absolutely would not stop yelling at me while making coffee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8D0W5ibtHs

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Rip Refurb

Makes me think about how old Professor Meowmers is getting

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Refurb, NO! What a darling, I will miss getting her updates. A true Cattethread celebrity has departed :(

Condolences, Golden-i :sympathy:

Tendai posted:

Yay, Kiska! It's been so long that I wasn't sure if she was still around or not. Glad she is.

Need updates on Leland and Moo STAT

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Oh no refurb :( I'm sorry for your loss golden-i. Thank you for sharing her with us

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Bandire posted:

Sundae absolutely would not stop yelling at me while making coffee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8D0W5ibtHs

The problem is you're not petting her you monster

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Rough morning at our place

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

RIP Refurb. I'm so sorry this happened. :20bux: is on its way to my local shelter when I get next to my computer.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i'm back home and seville is definitely letting me know he's not at all angry at me for leaving for a week

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
back home after a week crew, second xmas without tomàs :smith:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/garbagewitchy/status/1476522805285965827?s=21

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Ofecks posted:

Refurb, NO! What a darling, I will miss getting her updates. A true Cattethread celebrity has departed :(

Condolences, Golden-i :sympathy:

Yay, Kiska! It's been so long that I wasn't sure if she was still around or not. Glad she is.

Need updates on Leland and Moo STAT
100% still around! She's around 11 years old now I think, or somewhere between 10 and 11, and is still spending a contented middle age sleeping most of the day and occasionally emerging for adoration and food and to run around like an idiot. Pisska has, luckily, not made an appearance in some time.

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

av by @daikonquest!
Thank you so much for sharing Refurb with everyone, she was well loved by all who came across her. Rest in peace to a little yelly cat.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Tendai posted:

kiska kitty :3:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Golden-i posted:

Kepler "Refurb" The Cat
August 2012-12/29/21

She passed suddenly today. Thank you, cat thread, for bringing her into my life.

I'm so sorry for your loss, she was a beautiful good cat and i thank you for sharing her with us

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Thanks everyone. It's been a hard couple of days. Dogface has been a bit odd, very snuggly. Can't tell if he misses Furb or can tell that something's just very wrong with me. Either way, I appreciate it.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Honestly it's probably both with Dogface. Lulu was a wreck after Dexter died, and she was also super snuggly.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

blessed image

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:unsmith:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Happy New Year everyone! here's to a 2022 breaking the streak of crap.

here's a like to this year's Cattelendar images as well as the images from the previous three years (holy poo poo four years of cattelendars)! Feel free to get your own printed using Shutterfly or whatever, just no commercial use pls.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlL5JMs8MDwQldk9bos4Rv2MKbMDzw

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Shifty Pony posted:

here's a link to this year's Cattelendar images as well as the images from the previous three years (holy poo poo four years of cattelendars)!

These are all fantastic and I love them all.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Shifty Pony posted:

here's a like to this year's Cattelendar images as well as the images from the previous three years (holy poo poo four years of cattelendars)! Feel free to get your own printed using Shutterfly or whatever, just no commercial use pls.

beautiful again thanks for organizing
please tell the artist they did a great job again

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
all ready for bed

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Golden-i posted:

Kepler "Refurb" The Cat
August 2012-12/29/21

Dammit 2021

Sending all my love to you all

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

one boxed loaf

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I'm really happy people get happiness out of the cattelendar :unsmith:

nuh-uh no way
Mar 27, 2010

Shifty Pony posted:

Thanks again for doing this Shifty! I have them up at work, and my coworkers love it as much as I do.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

devmd01 posted:

all ready for bed

Pepper. :3:

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Golden-i posted:

Kepler "Refurb" The Cat
August 2012-12/29/21

Just getting back online after a couple weeks off. This was rough to hear. Sorry buddy.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vepHRiuw0SY

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Impromptu mirror selfie w/ Tinsel in my Refurb shirt. Doesn't really fit anymore but I'm keeping it forever

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

hi Golden-i, I’m a big believer that not in a religious way, but in just a logical way, that no one is really gone until everyone has stopped remembering them

your posts and everyone here remembering refurb means she won’t be gone for a very long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Got a little something in my eye...